HILLARY LEADING IN NEW POLLS

Trump is DONE

I can't wait for this meme election to be over and for Sup Forums to return back to normal.

Trump never had a chance, you fuckwits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKBN12X2P6
wkow.com//story/33623737/2016/11/03/trump-polling-at-zero-percent-with-black-voters-in-wisconsin
twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/794237084437454848
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8511
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8587
politicususa.com/2016/11/03/myth-silent-majority-obliterated-study-finds-hidden-trump-voters.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Statistical tie

>only leading by 1 in h2h nationally

That means she's losing in the 3 way race.

>only winning Pennsylvania by 1 point

She's fucked. Can't wait to cash out my bet!

>A poll from 4 days ago.
>In just now
Have a shekel

Holy shit...Trump could really win Pennsylvania

These polls change daily.

I don't know why you trust them -- or any polls, really.

Do they affect how you vote?

Hillary doesn't even hire CTR members from the USA.
>have a kronor

Go stick your finger in a dyke.

>florida
>blue

You're fucking retarded.

>31/10
>+1 in PENN

Holy shit. She's really loosing isn't she? Are we really doing this guys? All that blood, sweat and autism wasn't for naught?

Florida is worrying. And it seemed that it's a closed deal now.

>Trump is DONE
how many times have we heard that one?

>10/31
>before FBI reopens case

Check today, shill

>Florida
>blue

kek nah man, you'll see.

Clinton is trending upward.

>polls

LOL

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

anything within 3 points average can go either way, person with highest voter turnout gets it

even the final RCP average was off by like 2.6% last time i think.

>Clinton is trending upward.

It would be, except Trump is winning the early vote there and will inevitably win the voting day crowd.

If he wins Pennsylvania, there's no way he'll lose Florida.

LOL you just gave Trump supporters hope in

PENNSYLFUCKINGVANIA

These polls do not reflect new developments from the FBI. We wont have correct state polls until Monday, all polls are useless.

If it's within 2 points nationally, then Hillary is in trouble.

A few days ago she was 4 points down now she is 1 point up. How is that not a trend? Trump has run out of steam.

>Clinton only up 1 in PA

Bigly

>I can't wait for this meme election to be over and for Sup Forums to return back to normal

you mean from civic nationalism back to ethnic nationalism?

within margin of error... far from done
and the polls are rigged... anything less than +5 for Clinton means Trump is winning...

You know early votes haven't been counted yet, right?

Even Nate Shillver doesn't lie

Obama and Michelle , the entire clinton family , the creepy Kaines, and sanders will be in PA on Election Day to gotv. Trump is definitely winning in the internal polls.

Clinton is only leading by one in Penn?

holy shit

It's safe to approximate how the votes went based on average voting patterns based on party affiliation.

(((GRAVIS MARKETING)))

Drumpf is BTFO by the queen

Say it with me MADAME PRESIDENTE

SLAY QUEEEEEEENNNN

Clinton leads Trump by 6 points, same as before FBI announcement: Reuters/Ipsos

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-poll-idUSKBN12X2P6

lmao you retards and your conspiracy theories with the FBI ""investigations"" are having no effect on her.. you must feel pretty stupid now, huh?

Its not safe though. Trump appeals to blue collar much more than any R in a long ass time. Romney didnt get any crossover.

I guess it basically means that Trump is winning there. I mean it may be completely misleading. What if most counties vote Trump yet he still loses because of Philadelphia?

source on that? if so they've lost

The state isn't safe, but all indications lead to a Trump victory. Hillary is spending big in Pennsylvania to hold it down. I think their internal polls show that Florida is lost.

The shill means back when we were powerless.

Now Sup Forums rules the webways.

So many polls

SAY THE LINE SHILL

He's going to. I keep saying that and fully explaining the reasons why but this time Im lazy. Just...yes, Trump is going to win PA.

Oh wow, a 1% point lead when the margin of error is 3% points.

Trump should just pack up.

HAHAHA
Trump polling at ZERO PERCENT with black voters in Wisconsin

wkow.com//story/33623737/2016/11/03/trump-polling-at-zero-percent-with-black-voters-in-wisconsin

AHAHAHAHA

LITERALLY ZERO BLACK PEOPLE SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP

FUCK DONALD TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

This election won't even be close and estrogen filled tears will be pouring Tuesday night. Screenshot this.

Fox News just reported live. I think they said Biden too , not sure on him though. They might be all planning the biggest voter fraud scheme yet in Philly. Maybe Trump has to come too at this point, to make sure the street are are clogged with traffic and the lines are full

Hillary is ahead in the polls, Trump can't win now. Don't bother going to vote, you're wasting your time goyim!

Nobody cares about niggers

Floridafag here.

There's absolutely no way Trump is going to lose FL without the election being rigged. The support for Trump here vs Hillary isn't even comparable.

He is losing Florida in most polls, you imbeciles.
The moment he loses Florida it's all over.

Pennsylvania won't even matter.

There are blacks in Wisconsin?

They are going to lose their A- rating.

LMAO

>yfw Trump wins Pennsylvania but loses Florida

Winning in all recent A rated ones.

Clinton has a 47-31 percent lead among newly registered voters in FL/PA/NC in Upshot/Siena polls

twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/794237084437454848

>B-BUT M-MUH MONSTER VOTE!!! MUH SILENT MAJORITY!!

HAHAHA KILL YOURSELFS TRUMPLETS

That's fine considering zero percent of black voters can be arsed to actually get out and vote for Hillary.

5 % of the states population, of which maybe MAYBE 20 % vote/still have voting rights.

in b4 they start shitposting irl saying that trump is supporting the unions to keep blacks from using public transportation to vote

lol

You dumb leaf nigger those polls are from FOUR DAYS AGO KILL YOURSELF

She is not doing so well in Philly either. Her entire team of surrogates will be in Philly on Election Day bussing people to the polls. Nobody does that in elections the day of the vote. Trump might need to go there too on Election Day to fight back

lol

/thread

Everyone just likes to meme hurr red pa without looking at the concrete reasons he WILL win.

Pic related.

Fug

Azalea Banks, Mike Tyson, Ice Cube, 50 Cent, honestly getting more and bigger black celeb endorsements from democrats who new 90% support from African Americans to even be in the game.

Roflmao
Trump was leading JUST EARLIER TODAY
wtf roflmao

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8511
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8587

What' kind of sitting president is in Philadelphia on Election Day with his wife bussing people to polls?? Lmao king nigger is stooping to a new low.

> Florida
> blue

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>yfw Trump wins California but loses Texas

LMAO

Myth Of A “Silent Majority” Obliterated As Study Finds No Hidden Trump Voters

politicususa.com/2016/11/03/myth-silent-majority-obliterated-study-finds-hidden-trump-voters.html

this study literally proves that Trump can't win

>game is rigged
>act surprised when you win

WOAAAAAAAH

>Wisconsin
how many black peeps live in Wisconsin? a thosand?

Block Canada: The Thread.

Haha, my wife saw this on her Facebook

top kek

10/31 new polls, go back to sleep mutha fucka.

Milwaukee exists you know

KIWI RANGE BAN WHEN, GOD I FUUUUCKIIINNGG HAAATE YOU FUCKING BIRD NAMED FUCKING FRUIT KIWI SHITS!!!!

ALL YOU DO IS FUCKING POST TRASH SHITPOSTS AND US CANADIANS AREEE FUCKKINGG CALLED OUT ON SHITPOSTING WHEN YOU FUCK HEADS ARE THE TRUE SHITPOSTERS ARE YOU FUCKING SHIIITTTIIINNGG MEE!?!?!?!

GOD I FUCKING HATE NEW ZEALAND AND KIWIS SO FUCKING MUCH KILL YOURSELVES ALL OF YOU

WE NEED TO COME TOGETHER AS A COMMUNITY AND RANGE BAN THESE FUCKING KIWIS WHO'S WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!

DELETE THIS

TRUMP WILL WIN

If there wasn't any fraud, he probably could.
But Pennsylvania is known for fishy happenings.
If I recall correctly, in the 2012 election, dozens of districts did not have a single vote for Romney

what does this mean?
I'm not an expert on the freedum bell state

ders a lotta black peeple down der in racine n milwaakey doncha' know

yeah 3-5% Clinton win is about what I'm expecting

me

He's up ~11.900 as of today still looking good

I don't mind them too much, post quality solid 7/10 most of the time

> silent majority obliterated
> part of the URL

So confirmed clickbait

Look at that professional, unbiased website

Range ban America so I stop wasting my time reading shit like this.

>clinton getting georgia

kek

Completely manufactured enthusiasm by her remaining press allies. Probably the ones that are in so deep they need her to win, or else.

"I don't like what this site is saying" isn't an argument