Reminder

reminder

Poison Ivy is natural.

I agree with breats feeding is natural. Everything else is shit. I don't know how anyone could fund killing of babies

Cool.

I kind of can't wait for the shitstorm when Trump loses. I hope it doesn't get too violent but of course when white people commit acts of violence towards innocent people it's never regarded as terrorism.

>babies
A fetus is not a baby

What's being slid?

yes but regulations are rediculus
WRONG!
WRONG!
yeah so, so is shitting
yeah obviously which is why bill clinton should be in jail
they already have them
WRONG!
WRONG!
enough are and a lot of others are still bad people regardless
WRONG!

rmmt fucking ctr faggot

homosexuals have human rights, they want extra privileges

thats what you think
also state funded eugenics in 2016
ishygddt

What the fuck do people think this is, then? Enlightenment era politics are tied heavily into religious thought, and enlightenment era politics are the intellectual basis of the Founding Father's reason for revolting in the first place.

>Climate change is real.
Who denies this? The argument is about feedbacks, human influence, and policies. It's been happening for Earth's entire existence, so very few reject it.
>Trump is a terrible choice.
Opinion, fuckwit. He's better than Hillary.
>Planned Parenthood should be funded.
But not overfunded.
>Breastfeeding is natural.
OK? So is going to the bathroom, yet we don't do that out in the open (usually).
>Homosexuals deserve human rights.
In the US, they already do. Take that shit to Islamic countries.
>Transgender people are their preferred gender.
You can't choose gender. It's biological. Just like you can't choose your race or eye color.
>Feminism isn't about female superiority.
3rd wave feminism mostly is.
>Most Muslims aren't terrorists.
You don't have to be a majority to be a problem. Plus much of their culture is inherently dangerous to western culture/primitive.
>Oh, and the United States is not a Christian nation.
It wasn't founded Christian, but most people here are. Not saying that the argument of a Christian United States still works, but it's worth noting.

I don't even care if this was b8.

>reminder

Reminder:
Opinions are like assholes.

Climate change is real, and has happened many times over the course of known history and can be proven by scientists. The "proof" that we are causing the current warming trend is subjective.

Trump: This is an opinion. Clinton is a career politician who happens to have been flat broke during her many elected jobs, but is currently a multi-millionaire. That is a fact, and if it does not make you think it is because you are Marie Schaivo.

Breastfeeding is natural. This is a fact. Aside from motorboating, it is the only reason why females have breasts.

Rape is never the victims fault, however there is no research correlating "Dressing like a hooker" and increased likely hood of rape. Rape is preventable by dressing conservative and/or carrying self defense.

Homosexuals deserve human rights. However their rights end when they think they deserve special treatment. Choice or not, if you keep your lifestyle to yourself, no one can judge you for living it.

Transgender. See my comments on Homosexuals.

Feminism. I still don't grasp this one. It seems to be a very disorganized movement, and anything that a woman says can be written off as "Feminism". When they organize their movement better, we can properly assault it. Until then, they are just pieces of meat with overactive imaginations.

Most muslims aren't terrorists: Fact. Most rednecks are not bigots. Most blacks have not killed a police officer. Most jews don't work at a bank. After each sentince, add "......YET....." This corrects my statements

United states is not a christian nation, and never has been. It is a country with total religious freedom.

2nd amendment shall not be infringed. Period. Just because you are scared of the "bang stick" does not mean it should be outlawed. "For the children" is an invalid argument that is seething with estrogen and unfounded fears. Cars kill more humans every year than guns.

>tfw only disagree about transgender and feminism which are obviously wrong
do I not belong here? also the muslim thing is misleading even if true.

>I can't wait for this to get reposted 5 times a day for weeks

planned parenthood funded
why?

It should be treated as a final option when all else fails, not a form of birth control. IMO

>last year it was 60 degrees
>this year today is 87

What the fuck man

>also state funded eugenics in 2016
>implying I don't want that
>implying I don't want incentives for whites to breed and incentives for niggers to not breed

>Transexual people are mentally ill people

FTFY

but why fund it?

A nice encapsulation of liberal hubris.

That's great, so is climate change man made? Nice bait.

Yes, but man has little effect.
No.
Yes, but only if they stop giving abortions.
Yes, that is literally why mammals are able to do it.
???
Yes.
No.
Yes according to the dictionary, no according to reality.
No according to statistics.
Not anymore, but it once was.

>El Nino year
>"natural warming is impossible"

Freedom is slavery

>Oh

Even writes like a sniveling little bitch.

>climate change is real
I don't know enough in the subject to have an opinion. Some experts say yes, others say no. Again, no opinion.

Well, no experts say that it isn't REAL, but many doubt/are skeptical about calling human influence a crisis.

>The United States is not a Christian nation

That black pill is getting harder to swallow every day

Climate change is a scam
Trump is the best choice
Killing 3rd trimester babies is literally murder
Breastfeeding is natural what's your point?
Rape is a scary word to lump vastly different experiences into one to push a feminist agenda
Human rights aren't a thing. The church can choose whoever they want to marry and the government can't force them to do anything. Does the government force Muslims to allow gay marriage?
You're a boy girl or hermaphrodite. How you act isn't your "gender" it's just your personality.
Feminism is fine.
Most terrorists are Muslims.
The United States is a corrupt third world country kept relevant by maintaining military infrastructure

>Climate change is real
Citation needed
>Trump is a terrible choice
for globalists and SJWs
>Planned Parenthood should be funded
Call it what it is you dishonest shrill.
>Breastfeeding is natural
So is fucking, but you wont condone that on the subway will you?
>Rape, which happens to males and females, is never the victim's fault.
Implying anyone actually victim blames outside of reason.
>Homosexuals deserve human rights.
I am homosexual and I hate this goddamn rhetoric. I never once felt my rights being infringed upon by anyone who matters.
>Transgender people are their preferred gender.
There's only 2 genders. Get over it or admit you prefer to live in a fantasy.
>Feminism isn't about female superiority
Your cute "no true Scotsman" argument does not hold up anymore. Feminism is war on masculinity in today's society.
>Most Muslims aren't terrorists
Most Muslims wont report on suspicious terrorist activity either.
>United States is not a Christian Nation
You got me there. Lets just ignore the majority as usual.

I suggest you read up on why people claim it's real and isn't, it's actually an interesting subject.

GTFO SHILL

LOL

freedom is definitely an illusion

make america great again

See, the problem is this isnt a policy election. I believe in every single thing you said in that pic, but id still vote trump if i had to vote. It comes down to asshole or criminal, and im voting asshole every time.

>The United States is not a Christian nation
GOD
ONE NATION

1. But the climate of earth is constantly changing. Point me to all the coal factories which caused the end of the pleistocene...

2. Opinion

3. Opinion

4. It's still polite to not do it in public

5. A little bit of common sense (don't walk around alone in a deserted alleyway in the middle of the night) can go a long way

6. There is no such thing as gay people, only those who commit homosexual acts

7. No they're not. To claim otherwise is to deny biology 101

8. It's about the destruction of society

9. A few bad appels spoil the bunch

10. Most of the country's population is Christian, so by any metric it obviously is

They Live is honestly my nightmare.

If you didn't throw trump in there i would've probably agreed with you. Sad!

Make America Great Again

CTR is probably just trying to make us look racist or something, don't bite.

>trump is a terrible choice
Stopped reading there

but it's mostly nigger babies. Those are inarguably not even people.

this is ctr level memeing right here, so sad

What's wrong with Breast Feeding? The alternative chemical shit is most likely fuelling autism and emasculating the male population of tomorrow - In fact, breast Feeding should be mandatory!

>climate change is real
yes
>trump is a terrible choice
still 300% better than clinton, rounding down
>planned parenthood should be funded
nyet
>breastfeeding is natural
literally everything in existence is natural, appeal to nature is not an argument
>rape, which happens to males and females, is never the victim's fault
doesn't mean the victim can't do things to minimise the chance of being raped, and either way, how much causal influence you have on your problem doesn't change how much of a victim you are
>homosexuals deserve human rights
everybody deserves human rights
>transgender people are their preferred gender
gender is a cheap tool for 'identifying' yourself, and is a useless way of feeling identified
>feminism isn't about female superiority
neo-feminists sure seem to hold beliefs like it is
>most muslims aren't terrorists
and most gun owners don't commit crimes, but you still want to regulate the fuck out of them, don't you?
>united states isn't a christian nation
it never was to begin with

>But the climate of earth is constantly changing. Point me to all the coal factories which caused the end of the pleistocene...
What if I could prove to you that it was at the beginning of modern human civilization, up to today that CO2 emissions began to skyrocket at a rate that will rival the major extinctions of millennia ago?