What's this then?

Other urls found in this thread:

crackmccraigen.tumblr.com/post/166265066889/the-star-nomad
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Future-Worm finale

Yeah but what's the context of the image in the OP

crackmccraigen.tumblr.com/post/166265066889/the-star-nomad

so that's why Craig posted this

The deer is a recurring gag that appears every episode. It is assumed to be a dimension traveller.

Oh fuck yes, season 3 teaser!!!

Seriously Disney, renew this goddamn show.

Where are episodes 114 to 413?

>season 3 was going to have them traveling the galaxy in a giant wacky flying ship

life is cruel

We can still get it someday.
Right?

this kind of stuff fucks with me really hard

Did Disney XD in the UK ever air any episodes past season 1?

>season 3 was going to have more Hater

Fuck this gay earth.

Everytime I look at Futureworm, the more I miss Out There.

I wanted more Wander, but Hater was great too, and Peepers, and Sylvia, etc etc everyone but Dominator who we were also getting.

What? Hater was in every other episode.

I feel heavy nostalgia and shit from when teasers would air for new episodes and a random picture would be posted first and now I'm waiting on a teaser that isn't real.

Hate is great. Best villain.

Out There was too good for this world

It's never enough.

>implying Dominator wouldn't have been GOAT in season 3 after becoming an actual character and not a plot device

She's essentially just a female Hater, user, it's twice the fun

Yea but I felt like Hater's personality wasn't enjoyable on a female.

Yeah it was.

>season 3 was going to exist

Honestly, I find that Hater's immature, rage-fueled, lonely teenage megalomaniac personality works just as well coming from Dominator. It'd be even better after watching her be nigh-untouchable for an entire season.

Plus, putting two Haters together in any situation is instant comedic gold.

Reminder that:

>the show was cancelled because Disney felt two seasons was enough for the show
>the show was cancelled before S2 even aired
>the #SaveWOY package sent to Disney execs that contained "246 pieces of fanart, 22 letters, 6 poems, 60 Reasons to SaveWOY, 7 videos/animations, 2 top tens, SaveDisneyShows-SaveWOY ‘What does Wander mean to you?’ comments, 2 of my survey results (one for savewoy and one for merchandise) the petition signature list (33,729 signatures) 6000+ petition comments and a screenshot of the world map" didn't change anyone's minds at all

Reminder that Disney cares way more about their live action sitcoms than their cartoons. Anyone who expects a fair trial for cartoons are kidding themselves.

Reminder that

>Disney has no heart and/or soul

I'll give the #SaveWOY campaign credit in that anything with one of the above would relent to their onslaught, but Disney sucks balls so

That one petition is still open and hasn't hit its mark yet.

Unless it'd show to the person they're sending to that they didn't hit it and it can't be changed now, I say hit the switch and send it already.

Daily reminder that Craig McCracken is working on another show at Disney again.

Which means we're dead in the water because he wouldn't, and can't, just make the new show and return to wander at the same time.

I'd be really fucking shocked if McCracken never tries to come back to Wander, user

It's only been a year since cancellation; it's still reasonable to assume we can get a S3

under what fucking circumstances did wander and sylvia end up piloting the ship?!

my niggas

being Ryan Quincy is SUFFERING

Reminder that:

>Craig McCracken is currently developing a new show for Disney
>said show was given the opportunity to be serialized, unlike WOY
>most of the Wander Crew moved on to other projects

But--as Samurai Jack and Hey Arnold! have proven--a Season 3 for WOY isn't completely out of the question; we'd just have to wait until after CMcC's fourth show has entirely finished production (which would be years from now).

Hasn't he said that he'd happily work on WOY again if he was offered the chance? Anyways, the release of Craig's new show is probably where we can mark the gravestone of WOY unless a miracle happens.

Also fuck you OP you got my hopes up

Craig has said that the new show is going to be more grounded in reality compared to WOY, although he hasn't said anything on how serious it'll be to my knowledge.

So I guess this deconfirms that the Star Nomad was the S3 villain's ship.

What scene is this from? I can't remember for the life of me.

It's unaired.

WHY

>It's unaired

if this show doesn't get a third season they'd better show us this fucking scene eventually.

Is this the thing that will finally get people to notice Future-Worm?

Jokes in them, it's already cancelled!

That Sylvia is surprisingly cute.

I think its the angle where you can't see a mouth

You're delusional

>you will never get to see Wander and Sylvia travelling around the galaxy in a wacky space pirateship
It hurts to live

It really is.
>Leave South Park after 16-17 seasons to make your own show
>It's on the most obscure fucking channel that only hipsters watch, IFC.
>Show dies and is forever in the hands of IFC and 20th Century Fox

>Work at Disney
>Disney barely promotes your shit

Poor guy

>no Future Worm episodes past the first 13 have been uploaded anywhere

Pretty sure Kametsu is up to date.

>Wanting to see the only interesting character neutered into a good guy

It's a shame, too. Future-Worm! is literally just Rick and Morty for kids. The main duo is fun to watch, and the comedy/jokes aren't that bad. I feel like Quincy's style just doesn't work well for an epic, sci-fi cartoon; his crude yet charming art style worked better for a more grounded show like Out There.

And yet friggin star vs with its invincible heroine got a season 3 before season 1 was halfway done. Fuck this world.

I can only find the episodes up to 18.

Because the rest hasn't aired yet.

holy fuck

Star vs is just an animated teen drama, it's perfectly compatible with Disney standards.

Nice grill on those masts!

>tfw my hopes get raised only to realise this show is never coming back
Every. Single. Time.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YAY, MORE ROOM FOR CALARTS

Seriously, fuck Disney for Canceling WOY and Penn zero

>YAY

>season 3 was going to have a failed and defeated Dominator

life is not fair

by the time that future worm episode airs no one will remember wander except us

WoY is a Calarts product, user. The difference is that Craig is a passionate, talented cartoon creator who isn't constantly trying to be preachy and shit.

Not to rain on your parade, but WoY is pretty damn preachy

It's an edit. is bullshitting you.

Was gonna try to argue against this but honestly, you're probably right. It just seems better in WoY somehow, dunno why. Might just have to do with me liking the show a lot.

That's just fucked man

>implying I want Hater to be a good guy
>>>>>

Whether something is "preachy" is a question of quality, not substance. Every piece of media you've ever consumed sells a certain worldview, whether subtly or overtly, even if the author didn't consciously intend it. When a show annoys you with its message, it's just because the creators are bad at it.

I used to work on Future-Worm. I can assure you that this scene does happen. And apparently this episode already aired around the world, so find out for yourself.

>around the world
So, in US too? I've heard only about asian Disney.

WoY is less preachy than it is watching someone with impossibly positive ideals. I don't think the writers would want any sane human being to try and befriend Dominator.

Tbqh the show came out in January of 2013, with Rick and Morty coming out at the end of 2013. So he couldn't of saved the show.

Rip in peace