All-New Wolverine #25 Story Time

The all-new adventures of Laura, Gabby and Jonathan the Unstoppable continue, with better artwork and additional Wolverine family members dropping by to lend a hand!

Recap page!

...This being a Legacy issue, there's a lot of recap pages besides this one.

And flashbacks! Did I mention flashbacks?

Hmmmm, I wonder of that shield-looking thing will have any future bearing on this story...

Daken, I think he's hitting on you.

I mean, meeting your hero CAN give you the nervous sweats.

>Mullet Proof

What's that even mean? Is he impervious to mullets or something?

Well yeah, I mean he's one of those Wolverines who saved New York from a deadly alien viral outbreak. It was probably all over the news.

That seems excessive.

Okay gang, we need to come up with a superhero name for Gabby. What you got?

Jailbait. Because villains fight her then go to jail, that's how that works

I wonder if that's the only piece they could find afterwards.

Flashback!

I dunno; would a name like that make bad guys crap their pants?

Okay, Gabby kind of has a better-looking costume than Laura now.

it'll definitely get a rise out of them. You know, get their blood pumping, stand at attention

>falls asleep with her hand in a bag of chips

Laura, what are you doing? You're the adult, be an adult.

Ugh, is this still a thing?

Memories
Light the corners of my mind
Misty watercolor memories
Of the way we were

Hunh. Didn't think Laura was strong enough to tear a steel door off its hinges.

Scattered pictures
Of the smiles we left behind
Smiles we gave to one another
For the way we were

Can it be that it was all so simple then
Or has time rewritten every line
If we had the chance to do it all again
Tell me, would we?

Could we?

"Brrrble"? Wasn't that a character on Thundercats? Are we getting a Thundercats crossover?!?

Don't jump the gun Laura, it might be Lion-O. Or Panthro, maybe.

...Yeabuhwhuh?

Letters page! They still make those!

Please buy these other comics page! Surely these paragraphs and tiny thumbnails will convince you!

And here's the Legacy recap story at the very end, in case you read this comic for the first time and wondered who these people were you just read about.

Sad.

Hey, I remember those two! And those other guys! They don't appear in this story though, so why would you show them to new readers instead of trying to explain who Daken was, or who Gabby is, or why she sleeps with her hand in a bag of chips with a pet wolverine at her side? Silly recap...

Bump

I love All-New Wolverine, of course I prefer the real Wolverine... but she really respects the Legacy!

This comic has everything! a good characters, good secondary characters, good stories, good villains, good sales, good reviews! I wish all the other Legacy characters were as good as Laura.

Agreed, Laura has done pretty well I think. The most common complaint I hear is that she isn't the monotone methodical assassin waifu that people remember her as, but that characterization was getting pretty tired.

Can literally noone stay dead?

Not that I believe for one second that's the real Sarah, but hey looks like we are going down memory lane of Laura's best arc.

>Laura making a goofy face
Gabby's rubbing off on her.

Prick

>we're The Victim's Syndicate!
>um
>I mean: Orphans of X!
This was stupid in 'Tec and it's even more stupid here.

>Laura's clone who was also raised in a lab to be a living weapon
>sleeps so soundly that she doesn't wake up when someone walks in the room nor does she notice when Laura sneaks out of the house

Gabby's new costume is weird

>I could have flown you with my wings
>which I am somehow hiding under this Members Only jacket
I know that this is something that they've been doing more or less forever ( and they do the same thing on TV with literal angels on Lucifer, Supernautural, Constantine and Dominion ); but it will never NOT be fucking retarded.

>Gabby's new costume is weird
The face/eyes remind me of current Black Cat ( plus Spider-Gwen's hoodie and Cat Woman's goggles ).

I like it more than the old costume she had; but I think it'd look better with a domino mask or cowl that echoed the wolverine mask on the jacket.

So when did Daken and Lara started to get along?

Wolverines: Legacy of Logan or some shit it was 2014

Basically the story went "Daken lost his arm/healing factor temporarily and Laura thought he could die at any second, this leads to 1 page of them bonding and shit"

Agreed.
My greatest hope is that at the end of the Legacy event when Logan is officially "back"
he instantly rejects any and every offer to have him back in the yellow, and is happy to avoid doubling up on Wolverines.

Thanks OP!

Does she still have to deal with that trigger scent? You'd think a psychic would help her out with that.

Wallpaper girl

She literally got over it with Jean's help earlier this year.

This comic is fucking good, there is more show than tell.
I read superwoman, supergirl, inhumans once and future kings and they are fucking garbage.

no, it's like alcohol proof
it's proof of his mulletness

fuck off with this sjw marvel garbage

yeah, wtf is up with laura's jacket
it's like they're making her batgirl

why does she look like girl nathan explosion?

>murUmasa

off to a good start

Honey Badger.
Cause Gabby don't give a fuck.

>rebellion

Taylor you fucking retard, her mother was her anchor to humanity and then set her free, Laura didn't rebel against anything cause she was a child and didn't know any better. God I fucking hate this book.

Awful book. Pure garbage.

It really is. The quirky toothless tone doesn't fit Laura's previous characterization so her fans aren't gonna like it, and people who like it aren't interested in Laura's character, so it's a book for nobody.

>jacket is wolverine's mask
It looks actually cool.

Jesus, what's with the art? Laura looks so ugly, here. Isn't she basically a goth anime vixen? I've read Nyx, I know she's got what daddy likes.

I'm always disappointed she's not fucking Teen Cyclops. That relationship would be so wrong, so fucked-up, it would be amazing. Just think about it!

If they haven't changed anything why do they keep making her look more and more asian?

She's wearing a black and gray gimpsuit, I don't think she's gone too far from her goth roots. Are you talking about the flashbacks in the background when she was undercover as a literal child assassin?

But I agree with the Tykeclops ship, it's so wrong but so very right

Unnecessary

Snikette.