"Muse" a redpilled rockband?

Went to one of their gigs few months ago and now after carefully researching them, it seems that quite a lot of their stuff is more than obviously trying to redpill their fanbase. Half their tracks are literally called Uprising, Revolt, Resistance etc. talking about loss of empathy, indoctrination, globalism, CIA/NSA projects, drone warfare and so on.

>Matthew Bellamy publicly saying he believes in 9/11 being an inside-job, only changing his opinion to a mere neutral stance after public pressure
>UK band, voting "leave" at the referendum
>using a JFK speech as part of their drones world tour setlist + actual track on the album
>frontman doing the all-seeing eye at the 2011 grammy awards
youtube.com/watch?v=THc_fHsDVSo

>"the handler" music video showcasing human brainwashing methods, nazi project monarch
youtube.com/watch?v=BF1DQr5dKW8

Also, I'm not even talking about their musical qualities. I dont care if you think they are shit or not, but what's Sup Forums's opinion about their attempts of redpilling the public, considering the fact they are a mainstream band?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yYddGvsiVnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=L-ip02FknUo
youtube.com/watch?v=duTHJieiuoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are conspiratard tier. Megadeth are more redpilled than them.

They're an /x/-tier band.

They're libertards more than anything I think

The Kinks are heavily redpilled though

They are /x/tier, not redpilled. Still are my 2nd favorite band after The Killers.

When they have a song about the jews then they'll be redpilled.

fuck off nigger

>carefully researching
>youtube videos
every time

They are Glenn Beck's favorite band.

Used to love The Killers 11 years ago.

Listening to them again right now is nostalgic.

make me faggot

oh wait you're too busy giving your country away to rampant niggers like the powerless cucks you are

holy shit is it 2009 again?

Even Glenn Beck played the shit out of them for being libertarians

I have a similar feeling about Starset, look at their album Transmissions. At the very least they are an inadvertent redpill.

Starset Transmissions FULL with Lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=yYddGvsiVnQ

They are 11 years old now? Well i feel Old

The Killers new stuff is great if you like Americanism. Brandon Flower's stand alone album the Desired Effect is good too.

>Megadeth are more redpilled than them.

This. Saw them in October. When Dave said people in Europe called stuff on their new album racist a whole bunch of us in the audience yelled "fuck em" simultaneously and it was beautiful.

Dave is just a born again Christian. Meh.

Knights of Cydonia sounds like something Freddy Mercury would sing while getting buttfucked in an old west saloon so that's pretty cool I guess

Yeah, I was 15. Doesn't help feeling younger either.

I kept listening to them until Day & Age, so 3 albums total. Liked all 3. Looks like I'm just missing Battle Born. I'll find some time to listen to it someday.

youtube.com/watch?v=L-ip02FknUo

They're also the best live show I've ever seen, even better than Rammstein.

Matt Bellamy (lead singer) is heavily red pilled. Other anons are right that Muse in general is probably more /x/, but Matt is def x and pol. he asked colin powell a bunch of shit about conspriacy theories at some dinner

>"“I asked him about hollow-point bullets,” Bellamy tells NME. “Because Homeland Security had purchased millions of them. They explode when they hit you – I think they are banned under the Geneva Convention. This was widely reported in the conspiracy press, and the question was why were they buying so many. It looked like they were preparing for massive riots.”

Bellamy continues, “And so [Colin Powell] said – it was an amazing deflection, and also a chilling insight into the military mindset – ‘When you’re out in the field and you want to shoot, you want to kill: quickly and cleanly’. And that was it… on to dessert…”"

youtube.com/watch?v=duTHJieiuoQ

red-pilled or not, they are terrible

LOL.
Megadeth is THE conspiratard band.
Megadeth is like if David Icke was the lead singer of a band.

Dave Mustaine is converted to Christianity to protect himself from "black magic" that he performed as a teenager', where he claims he put a curse on some kid to break his legs.

He's one of those poison in the water, n/w/o judgement day is coming TMR kind of fucks.

I still like the guy, but comon. Mustaine isn't redpilled so much as he has snorted one too many pills, which may or may not have been red.

>Matthew Bellamy publicly saying he believes in 9/11 being an inside-job
That's not red pilled, that's just willful ignorance.

Dave OD'd, died, and came back once. He might know things we don't.

Besides, kek confirms meme magic/the occult for being real.

He talks about the black magic on alex Jones interviews, it is incredible

>When the have a song about the jews
What is The Handler?