Having kids is immortal

By having kids, you are imposing life upon someone without their consent. All the suffering and pain they experience will be directly attributed to your actions.

Therefore, it is unethical to have children.

Study the pic related for the ultimate red pill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkgDhDa4HHo
youtu.be/d2-MKq27hIQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>having kids is immortal

if that was true, black ghetto women wouldn't be dying of type 2 diabetes at 35

It is true. Pain wouldn't exist if people never had kids.

Pain and suffering are part of life. But there is a reason why people haven't all killed themselves yet. Because living is better than not living for the majority of people in first world countries.

>immoral
it is especially if you care about the environment

youtube.com/watch?v=YkgDhDa4HHo

People in first world countries have the highest suicide rates, and suicide isn't a fair alternative to life because of the fear that that comes with it.

People have awful lives, but live it anyway because they know that their death could cause even more harm to others.

>By having kids, you are imposing life upon someone without their consent.
by not having kids, you are throwing away all the sacrifices in your bloodline. all those people who fought for their lives and passed on their genes to you, you spit in their face and tell them that it was all in vain.

you are also robbing your potential offspring of the joys and experiences of life.

Foolish Earthling. Your pathetic earth children are no match for our superior moon children.

youtu.be/d2-MKq27hIQ

>Immortal

>when some faggot teenager cries about how hard he has it in a first world country and you wish his parents would've taken his advice 16 years ago

By you´re conclusion you would be unethical
So why not just jump from a bridge?

Analyze the pic.

Pain = Bad

Pleasure = Good

Lack of pain = Good

Lack of pleasure = Neutral.

Therefore, It's better to not exit because someone who doesn't exist will not experience pain.

>no experience is better than some bad and good experience mixed together.

jump off a bridge, you faggot sheltered retard.

>Having kids is mortal

fixed

>Immortal

In essence, yes. However, not really. Once your grandchildren die pretty much everyone has forgotten about you.

>never having existed would be the best outcome
>still hasn't an heroed

The true redpill is that pleasure and pain are irrelevant to morality.

All that matters is civilization.

I've already answered that question, and you just reworded what someone asked in a more retarded fashion.

Suicide isn't a viable solution to the pains of life because of the detrimental impact it has on loved ones and the fear of dying is too great for most people to surmount so they would rather live in pain and misery than dying.

not even going to read your shit diagram picture. reading your shit op made me think of the ending to the first true detective

where he says his daughter saved him the sin of being a father.

So true. Yet so sad.

Best mini series ever. i fucking loved that season 1

>loved ones
>immoral people that you despise for voluntarily subjecting you to immense pain and suffering
Pick one, you underage faggot.

None of you are addressing the assertion. I interpret that as you lacking the intellectual capacity to comprehend this concept.

>ignoring my argument
>making up some nonsense about how I'm ignoring anything
it's ok, just jump off the roof.

That's a very incoherent analogy you've constructed there.

The two statements don't pertain to each other.

>Dunning-Kruger effect intensifies

pain isn't necessarily bad
nor is pleasure necessarily good
your assumptions are wrong

I did address it.

Suffering and pain being "attributable to me" is irrelevant.

There's nothing immoral about it. I gladly allow them to suffer.

See-->

Seriously, great fucking season.

>being this dense
You've described your parents as both loved ones and immoral people who unethically brought you into the world to suffer in a matter of minutes. Read your own thread, asshole.

>it's one of these threads
I wish 14 year olds would leave

Suicide rates are not an accurate metric of happiness. Scandinavian countries have the highest happiness ratings, but they are also so coddled which would explain the high suicide rates.
The second sentence you posted is true, and is unfortunate.
However pain is just a feeling, just because some people get their feelings hurt doesn't mean humanity should end. The only reason why we can even this conversation is because humans have worked so hard to get to this point. Our ancestors have endured countless struggles and immeasurable pain. The glory of our society will last for ages, pain is only temporary.

The pleasure of living can be much greater than the pain if you live life right. It is your duty as an organism and a human to have more kids to carry your genes and improve civilization.

On the other hand we need to have kids, and fast, if we're going to outbreed the slime menace.

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Existence in this mortal realm is pain, sure. But who is to say what exists outside our thin awareness? The perpetuation of life is not to experience pleasure it is to experience life & the universe. Pleasure is an evolutionary reward button to allow us to continue existence, despite pain. Pain in itself is only another evolutionary button to warn against greater loss, that of life.

Existence warns us, with pain, that nonexistence is worse.

Deny entropy, deny limits. Spit in death's eye & go out screaming. To do any less is to fail your ancestors & yourself

souls have to exist for your argument to make sense because that would be the only consenting agent. if you believe in souls then the consent is the woman getting pregnant and the child being born. miscarriages and failed pregnancies are souls not consenting to be born.

>directly attributed to your actions
Nihilist are the worst, ultimate blue pill.

As a parent it's your job to balance the pleasure and pain in a child's youth and instill in them the skills to gain a little bit more pleasure than pain.
You're also looking at life in the wrong way, you're assuming we exist to feel.
We don't, we exist to pass a new life.
It's the only thing every society, culture, and religion has had in common. We need kids to keep our way of life going.

>imposing life

the final turn in the death spiral of western Christian philosophy should be labeled "imposing life." what utterly ridiculous cuckoldry. Nietzsche was right

I for one am very happy that my parents chose, deliberately, to impose life upon me without my consent. that info graphic in your post is one of the dumbest things I've seen in my life

>suffer
>Live to reproduce
>suffer
>live to reproduce
>die

The realities which you are described are ones where life itself is pointless.

You subconsciously know that what I'm proclaiming is true, but you probably don't aspire to admit it because perhaps you will slip into depression.

I've learned to control my emotions so I don't ever feel depressed. Endeavor meditation and contemplate this concept. It'll change your life and you will end the cycle of pain and suffering if you come to terms with it.

PAIN AND SUFFERING IS A CHOICE

Pain and pleasure are not metrics to measure human life but animal life. Measure human life by glory, piety, devotion, and righteousness.

Yeah, this sounded great to me when I was 16 and stoned, too.

>it is your duty as an organism and a human to have more kids to carry your genes and improve civilization.

Fucking prove it.

You sound like a pretentious teenager, put forth a retarded notion, and cant even spell correctly. Theres no reason to take you seriously, bud. Go back to Sup Forums or /r9k/, wherever youre from.

This

You're right op! niggers are bad people for reproducing so much
>oy vey

And neither would humans. Do us all a favor and off yourself if you don't think life is worth living because you have some boohoos every now and then.

Pain is good when its killing off a disease or infection that has invaded yojr body.
Some cases pain is positive. Your arugument os false! Commit sepuky

A non-existent agent is, by definition, non-existent, and therefore should not be considered in moral calculus. A non-existent entity has no utility, and can never have any utility. An existent entity may live a life full of negative utility, but the conditions exist for them to experience positive utility. Ergo, it is better to exist than to not exist. By extension, it is good to be born, and better to be born than to not be born (although it is not bad to be born, because, once again, not existing means that you can have neither positive or negative utility).

Protip: humanity goes extinct.

Even if CERN somehow manages to flip us into a universe where global warming is solved, Mars is colonized, and the Dyson sphere has been built. It's still only a matter of time.

im depressed but dont blame my parents ever. that would make me feel worse

life, to me, is not suffering. I enjoy my life a lot

the biggest downside is the fact that I gotta die and stop existing eventually. but that still beats never existing at all

Listen up, retard. Your father had a son (your pathetic worthless self). His father had a son. His grandfather had a son. So on and so on, thousands and thousands of years back to the dawn of man. An unbroken chain of father to son passing on their genetics

and here you are, you little shit. you are going to fuck it up and break that chain. you should just kill yourself now faggot

Why not break the chain, faggot?

You misunderstand. I do not describe a pointless existence, only an existence beyond paltry pleasure. Existence isnt about pleasure, reread my post before you act dismissive & elitist. Meditation is a passive act, leading to apathy -entropy. Contemplation though befits life, active will, all actions should be to the continuance of life. Like i said, the body rebels against death, pain is just a biological alarm bell. Pain also reminds us that we are alive & why.

Just think of the thousands and thousands of disappointed fathers before him.

>pain is bad
>pleasure is good

ummm no

Well if you dont love me now, then youll never love me again.

DO NOT BREED, GOYIM, UNLESS IT IS WITH A BLACK OR MIDDLE EASTERN REFUGEE, THAT IS HOW NATURE INTENDED THINGS TO BE!!!

But I'm a shitskin though.

sperm willingly swims to egg, the eggs consent might be a bit of grey area but given that it is womans body and her right to accept seed she speaks on its behalf