These two are insufferable bitches

Haley's not as bad as summer

From someone who stopped watching R&M after season 1:

>Haley does the vast majority of her shit for attention (that internal song and dance number about gaining Stan's attention speaks volumes to her motives)
>Summer literally sent her former best friend to her death for unintentionally getting in the way of her popularity and feels zero remorse

Casual reminder that Haley and Summer cheated on their boyfriends but ruined lives when they actually broke up with them.

Both of them are cunts, but in different ways.
Hayley's a hypocritical, annoying cunt.
Summer is a cunt who would cut your throat to achieve her goals.
Both of them are redeemed by being interesting and also by advancing the plot.

Kill all women

What is /r9k/ and why do people keep directing others to it when they bash women?

So you're saying they're written realistically?

After being directed to this so many times I decided to screw it and use your link.

I feel...complete there. Like people get me.

She let kid Lucifer escape and let him start the rapture. Still not that bad?

Run. Now. I'm a regular and trust me, you'll NEVER get out once you start and like it.

welcome to the autism club

Hailey is not as bad as Summer. Hailey is at last shown to be a hypocritical idiot.

I'm pretty sure Haley would do the same thing as Summer in her situations. You can't make a teenage girl in a Seth McFarland sitcom without making them a bitch. Even Pre-cancellation Megan was a pain.

Or you're easily irritable and should not be wasting our time here.

She didn't know he really was Satan baby.

summer's written to be a sociopath. same as her mum, same as her grandad. That's the point.

Yes she did.
>Don't touch my Satan baby!

She also gave him to Sarah Palin of all people.

If you went there, you would know the answer to that.