McDonald's workers now have to put up with a bunch of screaming manchildren on top of the already shitty customers

>McDonald's workers now have to put up with a bunch of screaming manchildren on top of the already shitty customers

This show is cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E-GxDqtP4Vc
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=-GC5rAX0xHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know that feel.

Why do idiots keep blaming a show for its awful fans?

This guys got it right. I hate Dr. Who now but I don't blame the show, I blame the fandom. I can think of a few other things I can't mention enjoying in public without being labelled with some stupid fandom name

Mcdonalds workers are sub human retards

I want to get something straight. I'm a fan of this show, but would I be considered a part of the fandom?

I certainly wouldn't go that out of the way or be upset that the szechuan sauce was no longer available.

I wasn't even bothered that the McDonalds in my area didn't even have it at all.

Because the creators of the show defend this type of faggotry.

>letting a fandom ruin your enjoyment of a series

>McDonald's workers now have to put up with a bunch of screaming manchildren on top of the already shitty customers

McDonalds employees need to pay their employees better. The minimum wage should be higher. $15 dollars.

No they didn't. Justin Roiland's been tweeting about how ridiculous and stupid it is.

Openly support of the retard fans. Jhonen actively despises everyone who likes Zim publicly and all creators should build up to that hatred

>t.child who hasn't held a job before

The show is the heart of the fandom. Intentional or not, the show is responsible for the community it creates. Show creators are like sailors who dump buckets of fish guts in the ocean. Who’s fault is it if you try to go for a swim and you find sharks swimming with you?

I don't know what's worse, Rick and Morty, or Steven Universe.
Both make me regret living.

I'm sorry I misspoke.
I meant to say I stopped liking the show before the fandom got out of control and now can't bring myself to try it again

If you do anything to involve yourself with other fans of the show, you are part of the fandom. If you simply watch the show on your own, and do nothing else, you’re an isolated fan.

$15 may be a bit much but the minimum wage in this country should be at least $10. The fat cats can afford to pay us commoners a whole $10 bill.

You're still letting the fandom persuade your decision on watching that program. I get that you don't want to talk about it in public, but not watching it is another matter.

Dan harmon said its 100% okay and that its mcdonalds fault for stealing the sauce from him.

>the minimum wage in this country should be at least $10.
It already is.

Imagine coming to this country for the first time. You can't speak English very well but the government has helped you find a job. Great, America is the land of opportunity and all you need is a foot in the door. After some difficult training due to the language barrier, and your manager being a dick, you're ready to serve 20billion+ customers.

Then you're suddenly flooded by a horde of young(ish) people who begin to yell, demand and eventually chant for a certain sauce the manager told you about. You attempt to tell them that there is only so much but they won't listen and continue to chant. Then a young man begins to scream and throw a tantrum like a child. Now you realize this is only the beginning.

Do you think if I killed Dan Harmon the CEO of McDonald's would give me an executive position

I think this can be negotiated, but I won't argue any further about it.

I getcha. My friends don't watch the show and one of them is interested. I suppose even then it wouldn't be a fandom with just us two.

You'll never know until you try.

They deserve it because their bosses didn't consult Dan about advertising his sauce wubba lubba dub dub

The idiot who goes swimming in the middle of the ocean rather than a designated swimming beach.

What country do you live in? Because it's definitely not the States.

>Jhonen actively despises everyone who likes Zim publicly
He does?

I believe in the me that believes in you

this tweet was meticulously planned to piss specifically me off

Is this what crotchety old people feel all the time? Are we our grandparents now?

lol, I fucking knew McD didn't do some kind of promotion with him for this. Its pretty dirty of McD to make it seem like they struck a deal while never actually giving him any royalties with the calarts poster and constant line quotes to fool people, but at the same time no harm no foul.

I yelled at a young negro today
He was on my lawn

What about this one?

Can we encourage mild gatekeeping? Not disallowing fans from enjoying the show, but call them out for improper behaviour instead of just scraming "not all of us"?

Yes, we were once that stupid kid that pissed off the older generations. Now we're the older generation. And soon these dumb kids will be the same way.

post web with sound about it

God dammit, now I can't my great aunt's voice inserting something really racist in between old family stories.

No user
It's your voice you hear

Your Pathfinder DnD cartoon thing isn't creative or funny and everyone keep forgetting you're involved with the show.

>Works for a television network
>Thinks he's not owned.

Whew boy Harmon you're gonna learn the hard way. You're a company man. Those poor bastards at McDonalds whose day you ruined are freer than you. You make better money but on any given day you're one wrong word for public flagellation and sucking your masters dicks. If they can get Weinstein everyone is fair game now.

Isn't that stuff just ketchup mixed with teriyaki?

I've felt like my grandparents since I was 14. I'm 27 now and the world right now feels like a very specific limbo I've died and gone to.

On one hand, it's their sauce, always was, so they can do what they want with it.

On he other hand, this was their art for the sauce packets.

>I just wanted to ask since I don't see that often... that spic is just the maid right? I don't see a nice white women here and your mother swears your girlfriend is around.

>every day they'll have some 400lbs neet waddle up to the counter and ask if they have "The Mulan SzeChuan Sauce"
that's a kind of hell you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy

Still, free advertising.

It's as annoying as any other improv but with D&D sprinkled on it with everyone named 'floopy doop' or 'boony croop' or whatever imagination deficiency name these people keep using.

In California, it's currently $10.50 and all the prices rose just to accommodate it. To make matters even worse? The higher it gets, employers hire less and less employees due to the higher expenses. So that's made the job market even more cut throat than before. Wanna make more money?

Go to school, get a trade, hell... Just get a better fucking job.

That's hilarious

>now
user, you must've missed when McD's had MLP toys and there were autists shrieking like frogs over getting the wrong pony or a pony they already had.

get into retail nigger

> Hey guys what if we trolled our favorite shitty sauce back into existence
The power of meme magic is real. Brainlets wouldn't understand because they've never memed reality into being once in their life.

McDonalds should start giving out Campaign Medals to their workers desu.

>MLP Campaign Medal: Awarded to all those who served at a participating McDonalds when MLP toys were bundled with Happy Meals.

Harmon is a huge jackass and I'm glad he can't do shit about it from a legal standpoint.

On the other hand I feel bad for any McDonalds employee who now has to deal with his scummy fanbase on a day to day basis now.

do not speak ill of Our Man Dan

>there were autists shrieking like frogs over getting the wrong pony or a pony they already had.
Nope that never happened.

I knew a pony fag who genuinely had autism, when he didnt get the horse he wanted he just said oh darn and asked if they had it in stock. There wasn't any autistic shit about theorizing they were stealing all the sauce.

Being part of the fandom would be going to Rick & Morty conventions and screeching PICKLE RIIIIIIICK at people. Watching the show by yourself or with friends doesn't count.

>Just searching for a fun memorable experience
>body: hwp
>status: single

What makes one show's fans more faggoty than another show's fans? Maybe it's because the show itself is faggoty.

Like Steven Universe.

We don't need to make anything up. He talks about how shitty a person he is every week on his podcast.

Royalties for what? They didn't ask him to promote their shitty sauce, he did that all on his own. They're just taking advantage of a situation someone else created, this is like business 101. They would be morons to not do it. They don't need to pay him royalties to sell their product and the idea that they would is retarded.

I would say they have it worse in japan, but the Japanese are too polite in public. I was in Japan when a mountain town's Lawson was stocked with nothing but Eva and Eva themed stuff. Every fucking otaku in the kanto and mt fuji area descended upon it and cleaned it out with in an hour.

This is such a strange lie that you probably think it's true. Double check this.

Once again proving that putting your entire life up on the internet for the world to see is never a good idea. How long before Dan Harmon becomes the Chris-chan of Hollywood?

He has literally said it on his twitter many times, those posts have been capped and posted in this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=E-GxDqtP4Vc

ha ha

It is funny because Dan is naked and very much out of shape, posing for a camera when he does in fact not have the ideal male physique women are often attracted to.

It adds another layer of the comedy when he places an American flag over the area where his genitalia would have been exposed otherwise. This reinforces the stereotype presented by many Americans that America is "badass", and that their flag can be used openly to convey any generalization that the image in question that they are displayed in is also "badass".

Dan is such a comedic genius. Oh no, my sides. Both my left and right sides have gone rocketing off towards Neptune and Sedna, respectively. I was once an octagon and now I'm a hexagon. Tee hee hee. Ho ho. Heh. Aheh.

it's that style of humor that led to his divorce while keeping his wife on the same show he's on, little bit nu-male.

>R&M fans will defend this

what am I looking at here?

You mean a planned outburst made by some retard to get attention for his youtube channel?
Or do you honestly believe that people actually reeeee in real life?

I'm sorry about your job in fast food, but maybe if you had passion for anything that wasn't doodling poorly and coming up with bad ideas you could get a real job.

Pickle Reee
Szechuan sauce and pickles will be in your future but only if you reply to this post.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT HAVE ANY SZECHAUN SAUCE?

some hater falseflagging

Barely a minute for the R&M defense force to get here

>if you had passion for anything that wasn't doodling poorly and coming up with bad ideas
Worked out for Dan.

>He was only PRETENDING to be retarded
Either way, user, we're talking about people that protested McDonalds restaurants over a sauce because a cartoon told them to.

a man at mcdoands freaking out about rick and morty.

some kind of limited time only sauce

Has anyone made a youtube video of them eating a Pickle with McDonalds SaisJuan sauce yet? If not then _I_ shall be the one who acquires the 10,000,000 internet bucks. Ah, who am I kidding I wouldn't even be the hundredth one.

>Saying hater unironically
Ebin sibly ebin

where did this come from

>McDs employee steals szechuan sauce packets and posters
happened at mine

What's great is that this moment will be a permanent stain on his life. He'll never be allowed to fucking forget it. It's on the internet, where it is to be archived until the day he dies. He'll look back on this years from now and cringe so hard he gets stomach ulcers just from thinking about how awkward and embarrassing this moment was for him and everyone who witnessed it.

Rick and Morty is fucking trash and anyone who legitimately likes it should kill themselves, but are you honestly telling me you believe people actually reeeee? Are you this stupid?

No, he won't. He put it up on his youtube channel.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=-GC5rAX0xHg

>What is Black Friday?
>What is Tickle me Elmo?
>What are Cabbage Patch Kids?

The real problem here is that everyone has selective memories.

>Implying that makes any difference whatsoever

Only a tiny fraction of the people who actually watch the original video will know it's a "goof". Literally everyone else will just see him as a spastic retard and call him out as such. It's only making him look bad.

That's what he wants, user.

What % of the shitty R&M fans would not be shitty if they never watched the show?

some dumbass who keeps shilling his video on Sup Forums for views

Fandoms always do the most annoying bullshit. This is just how it works. There are good and bad to each fandom, just as everything else. Sonic fans are known for doing horrifying crap.

Holy shit, how is that a GOOD thing? That's fucking horrible...

It's fucking chicken nugget sauce.