What would Sup Forums look like if hillary won on tuesday?

what would Sup Forums look like if hillary won on tuesday?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FSWiMoO8zNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she cute and fucked up, I like that.

we'll never know

Will the winner be known on tuesday already?

this desu senpai

who's the qt and what's the context?

Fucking dinosaurs are fucking brutal.

not sure where i got the pic from
was in one of my folders

SPBP

it would look like you making shit threads like this one, nigger

>nigger
where u getting that from

It would all be threads about new evidence found by FBI that would indict Clinton.
>Grandma Nixon can get into the White House, but she will never stay long.

They're pussies. They've always been pussies.

Don't believe the hollywood jews, they want you to believe reptilians and their ancestors are hardcore.

I honestly would be too letdown. Trump would give us time and options, but Hillary is a sure fire way to make sure shit hits the fan.

he won't so stop asking dumb questions

You'll find out in 4 days :)

There won't be Sup Forums. There won't be anything left.

The entire nations of Australia and Canada shitposting the 5 yanks left.

basically half the threads would be ironic trolls calling people drumpfkins btfo and the other half would be civil war threads

Not even memeing, if Trump loses I'm leaving Sup Forums and not reading news for a good while. Will focus on my studies.

I would assume this, but it won't happen.

There will definetly be a shooting. I'm calling it screencap this.

>Hillary wins.
>Pol goes insane.
>Expected rigged and consolation threads pop up.
> In the middle of all this a thread with picture of gun stash in thumbnail is posted with warning of time and city.
>Shortly thereafter news reports come in of a lone gunman attacking a federal building or Clinton Foundation office. >Suspected to be linked to Sup Forums.

This will happen.
There have been too many people on here posting similar for it not to go ahead. Wait and see.

I wish this was first post

I second this. Sadly

Its amazing how cucks love women that are mentally unstable.

Stickies and mod shenanigans. I remember when Obama was re-elected. "WE PRESIDENT AGAIN" sticky with dancing Obama gifs.

kek

It would be absolutely horrible to browse this board if she wins

A mess. Sup Forums is a mess

Something like this, but male.

Australia would brobably lose a war against those birds though

Sup Forums is a waste.

I hate to bring up the whole
>Sup Forums is satire
meme but seriously, this is what people were saying about Obama's election
>Oh, he's going to get assassinated because there is just TOO much racism in this country
Well, look at what fucking did not happen. Now Obama comes out recently (today? fuck I can't even keep track of the bullshit) and says "I'm talking to the guys right now, there's a reason why we haven't seen a woman president yet" - is it the same reason we don't have a black president? Or why that president would ""obviously"" get shot? I mean, I'm getting so butt blasted over here harping on the fact that despite our GAS THE KIKES memes we're not all literal walking Nazi mass murderers. So, again, meme's aside, this is not how "crazy" Trump supporters actually are - and ironically is why in fact he's got so much support as he does - it's because of
>Oh, if Hillary gets elected, clearly someone from Sup Forums is going to start shooting up the place.
Fuck off.
Sup Forums will return to the shitposting place it's always been regardless of the outcome. I can't wait for the election to just be fucking over.

Killary wins. Laugh myself into a coma as millennials are drafted and sent off to fight in a meat-grinder of a ground war; only to be sent back home in sealed 5 gallon Home Depot buckets ....well what parts they can scrape together anyways.

FUCK user WHY DID YOU HAVE TO POST THIS

>this

youtube.com/watch?v=FSWiMoO8zNE

Sorry senpai, I love being a strong "father" figure to these mentally broken women, desu. Makes me feel like a mini-god-dictator-authority type

we will find out soon

Damn straight

This. It will be the only way to keep sane.

The collective anal anguish will be powerful enough to turn 50 pounds of coal into diamond. On top of the mounting of shitposts that will make the site literally unreadable for the following week

>what would Sup Forums look like if hillary won on tuesday?

I'd probably quit Sup Forums for a few weeks.

Oh my god, I can actually see Sup Forums fracturing into groups that are basically that!

I'm killing myself if he loses.

dude delet this

Cute grille :3

>not fighting to the death

Weak.

>pol going outside

Sup Forums's mental gymnastics never seize to amaze me. i'm sure they'd find a way to spin it somehow into a palatable narrative.
hillary's victory will bring the day of the rope closer or something.

I needed a good laugh, thanks

Kek, this

>implying that outside was the first thing about that picture that I abstracted away

it would be unreadable.

I wouldn't visit pol for a month knowing intelligent conversation no longer resides on the board.

Shills just shitting up the board cause more important info that is damaging to hillary came out today.

Kek, what the fuck is happening here? Just straightforward abuse or is there some purpose here?

>seize

1. Shock

2. Anger

3. Denial

4. Acceptance

Dunno, if she wins I'm not touching this place for at least 3 months. Far too many shills with ip cyclers are going to be endlessly shitposting making even international events impossible to discuss as they shitpost everywhere.

It never did. This is a site for lonely,underachieving virgins to vent from their mother's house.
>in4b "Blupilled cuck"

Every other board will come here and shitpost as hard as they can. It'll be impossible to have a civilized thread for weeks, maybe more.
Wouldn't be surprised if tumblr and reddit came as well.

Friend...

>"We must rendezvous with our "refugee" Volkgenossen, and avenge the Prophet Hitler!"

gymnastic training 4 kids in china

resist

Are they any good?

Mentally unstable girls are a true patrician fetish

Is that a cat toy?

Just wait 5 days and see. I just a lot of over the top whining and raging about how the election is rigged probably

Whi fucking knows at this point.
If she wins Im going off the grid. Im already selling some shit and buying gear just in case. I really cant stand the idea of having a proven criminal as POTUS