Trump gave it his best shot, but his best simply wasn't good enough

Trump gave it his best shot, but his best simply wasn't good enough.

Oh well, maybe next time.

really makes me think

We'll see

>Florida going blue.

Give it a fucking rest, Jacque.

is there a list of names that get associated with every flag? They always make me chuckle

You're Pablo

Romney wasn't behind a bonafide movement you unreliable faggot.

Funny thing is that with this map I won't be loosing money, nor winning much either. Last polls are very bad for Trump. The only hope is shy tory vote cause doesn't matter all the illegal shit this witch does.

FL, CO and PA GOIN' RED SUCKA

up in
FLORIDA
NORTH CAROLINA
OHIO
IOWA
NEVADA
NEW HAMPSHIRE

TIED IN
VIRGINIA
COLORADO
MICHIGAN

DOWN A FEW POINTS IN

PENNSYLVANIA
NEW MEXICO

HE HAS TOO MANY PATHS TO VICTORY

I WANT HILLARY, BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH
IM OUT

Romney didn't have his own party jumping ship, he had legit republicans on his side

And yeah florida is starting to switch over to blue again. Thanks to racists like you not being able to control your social media outbursts, people are now running to the polling booths to build walls around alt-right faggots

For every action there's an opposing reaction. Trump had a good surge but it had to peak sometime

These numbers say Hillary will landslide over the drumpfshits

How the fuck is Hillary winning? She wants Iraq to nuke everyone in the US for shit's sake.

CTR PLS GO

worldssmallestviolin.jpeg

Check those dubs though.

On the upside, at least Minnesota contains the least strategic value (as far as I know). So MAYBE I'll get to laugh as everyone else (preferably the Clinton twats) burn in agony as their souls slowly burn from Earth to Hell. IF Russia decides to not be COMPLETELY insane with nuking us.

There is no next time. Refugees and illegal immigrant amnesty will assure a democratic president from now to the ultimate collapse of America.

The electoral college is trash that needs to be modernised.

What you have today is a lot of people neighbouring to Mexico willing to vote more than ever, because they see the problems the illegals bring along.
But their votes won't count for anything because they aren't swing states.

In a normal system, the people in the north states would probably vote less, because they have less issues with crimes at the borders, whereas the people in the south would vote is massive numbers due to their pressing issues.
And Trump would win in such a normal system.

But this current system is made so the people in the south gets suppressed.

These trips say landslide Trump win

This. "Next time" is the rebooted civil war where we take back what is ours.

Trump will win tho

Maybe if you would stop calling all mexicans rapists you would get more than 20% of the hispanic vote.

>Hillary winning Florida

Also, Trump is now winning in Virginia. So he's actually in the lead currently.

You do realize that early voting has always favored democrats in the past right? Trump's winning early voting right now, you do know what that means right?

But he is just saying what's mostly true.

How can you expect your politicians to fix your problems if you won't even allow them to call a spade a spade?

I can't quite put my finger on why anyone would ever get the impression that Illegal Immigrants are rapists.

Where would we ever get the idea that illegal immigrants were a problem? Just... where?

>The electoral college is trash that needs to be abolished althogether.

Fixed that for you.