Hillary Clinton is gettign v& on November 5th

Hillary Clinton is gettign v& on November 5th.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
rt.com/usa/365281-secret-recordings-clinton-fbi-feud/
youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Praise be

>checked

No proof

LINK?

And what is v&?

>>>>reddit

>no proof
>Didnt look at his triple dub num nums

You wanted 66666 didn't you?

Praise kek.

>off by 22

I saw them praise be
But I need proofs

>v&

vand

But the devils numbers are hers??

V& = Vanned
Vanned = Fbi party vanned
ARRESTED

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

events over the past week had me really believing that something meaningful would happen to the Clinton campaign. nothing but the usual disappointment

Nope. Obama doubled down today. They've got it all tied up. Nothing left to do but mop up the dissident feds. See you on the other side goyim.

That's funny cause my trips say Hillary is going to be president and trump will get cucked by niggers

TYOh Sup Forums neck bread hipster talk.

No. She throws in with Moloch.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Dumb cunt doesn't know that you're supposed to bake its bones for prophecy, not spill its blood for sacrifice.

Nice try, CTR.

Wtf I hate bread now

>For the __th time

Remember, remember, the dubs of November.

CTR and Hillary can get fucked, but I don't believe for a second that Obama would still be out shilling for Hill if he knew (and he would know) that the cuffs were about to come out. He would have spent all day throwing shade and distance her way.

>tfw November is the 11th month
>tfw November is the only dubs month

dubs might in fact confirm

DoJ and FBI are fighting over it, Obongo thinks the DoJ will win. But they won't. Now fuck off back to Huffington Post.

You have to go back
>reddit

Explain how FBI is going to throw cuffs on without DOJ. I want to believe, but it sounds like bullshit.

Dubs don't lie

I WISH A NIGGA WOULD

>what is v&

rt.com/usa/365281-secret-recordings-clinton-fbi-feud/

You do

nice source shill

sage

SOURCE
SOURCE

>rt.com/usa/365281-secret-recordings-clinton-fbi-feud/
Exactly my point. DOJ literally refused to take it from the FBI before, and there's no reason they'd do it now. FBI can question, examine, gather evidence, and even hold temporarily, but they can't formally arrest without the DOJ. That's just how the system works.

The founders only had one out for this situations and it's popular unrest. Basically the only way there's going to be resolution on this besides more gridlock is if FBI skirts the law or goes vigilante.

DoJ is fucking the FBI so either the FBI arrests her anyway, or someone from DoJ goes rogue, or FBI put out arrest warrant and some cop or sheriff arrests her, or whatever.

Imagine if the FBI says fuck you to the DoJ, puts out arrest warrant signed by sympathetic judge, and some random unknown small-town sheriff brings his whole department to arrest Clinton. And then she gets convicted of high treason.

you have to go back

christ

FUCK OFF REEEEEE

happening

Every fucking day; same thread.

I appreciate the sentiment I guess?

What it means?

Dubs of truth

Kek wills it

Frog beats owl

DIE PIECE OF SHIT CTR OWL FUCKER

Even dictionary doesn't know your gay words
>vand
How gay can you be?

HOW IS SHE STILL WINNING? I THOUGHT THE NYPD ARRESTED HER?! Doesn't it suck she's going to win? It's hopeless. The votes the whole election none of it matters. She can murder children and rape them and nothing would be done about it. This whole jail meme is never going to happen. She is going to win and there's nothing we can do. No matter what happens or what is proven she is still going to win no matter what and it sucks.

Hey man, I hope it happens too... it's just these cringey threads is all.

praise eke

Fuck off, CTR.
>thinking your kike tactics will work on us
>thinking you can disempower us into not voting
Face it, kike. 2016 is the year an anime website defeats the jewish establishment.

PRAISE BE, A HAPPENING IS COMING AND KEK SHALL REWARD US FOR FAITHFULNESS!

how new are you

ILLUMINATI YOU SHALL NOT TAKE CONTROL! WE ALL SHALL BE FREE!

hey what about the NYPD?

I come from finnchan ylis, spudro spärde XD, I dont have time to be here with such faggots.

well shit, kek says you're pretty close. If you were spot-on, you would've gotten quints. At this point, from these digits, we can be sure she's getting v&, but it might take until the 7th.

then lurk moar you fucking PUSSY

get b&

Trip-dubs!

Newfags pls go.

open rebellion. Does the SS have enough manpower to beat the FBI? Whose side will the army stand on? We're about a week from a military junta if shit goes down badly enough and it turns out Obama likes pizza.

lol that owl is like a cat

go back to redddit, faggot

Let's say this happens, do Secret Service give her up? This tips pretty close to civil war

>Jungle bump

Checked and praised

And who gets to be the arbiter in a disagreement between the FBI, DOJ, and SS if FBI decides to arrest her? Do we get a cool-ass shootout where FBI goons shoot SS apes while the DOJ sissies piss themselves in the wings? Or does the Supreme Court flip a coin?

KEK WILLS IT
WE ARE ON THE CHAOS TIME LINE

>and it turns out Obama likes pizza.
is that what this pizza gate shit is all about?

November officially the month of Kek worship

you must be jew here

If we are that far down the shitter I have to imagine the SS gives her up, she notoriously treats them like absolute shit

Them digits

>youtube.com/watch?v=SKGjczYz1bg

WAKE UP EVERYONE YOU CAN

VIRAL

SPREAD

MIRROR

LESS THAN A WEEK TO GO!

IT’S WITHIN OUR GRASP BUT WE MUST FINISH STRONG

>praise kek

Seriously? Read the thread. That same guy said that WL would drop all the relevant documents at 4 AM EST, and nothing happened. Stop believing everything you read on Sup Forums.

Fuck. I know we're supposed to hate Moloch and Minerva, but dammit owls are the cutest of birds.

If it turns out that the plane honestly, truly is full of kid-fucking, and Obama flew on it, then that means that the President of the United States committed child rape while in office. And it means that one of the candidates in the current election also committed child rape, or at least was party to it.

>how do search engines work?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

GAMMA RAY
PRAISE GAMMA RAY
BEST BAND

Huma maybe.

Reddit the post

what is this?

Kek

NYPD are massive fucking faggots, but they might be good guys in this situation.
So a arrest warrant is issued on the 5th and the arrest is on the 7th?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturday_Night_Massacre

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
>With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch .

dude

what the fuck

dude

bro

was this just a joke and a dumb coincidence?

breh

bruh

KEK save us

REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 5TH OF NOVEMBER

lebbit plz go

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!

possible(likely) body disposal

Remember, remember!
The fifth of November,
The Clintons treason and plot;
I know of no reason
Why the Clintonts treason