She Hulk was cool. What other characters from 'underrepresented groups' were done well...

She Hulk was cool. What other characters from 'underrepresented groups' were done well? Lord knows there are a lot of ham fisted attempts at creating a bunch of Captain Diversity characters out there.
Which ones out there were made solely because it was a cool idea for a character, rather than primarily to push an agenda?

She Hulk was only created so that Hulk would have some sexbomb to fuck.

t. Goyer

>was cool
>implying she doesn't exist anymore
>implying she was made for the hulk to fuck

Am I gonna have to do this again?

Fuck you. Storytime.

No.

The first arc of the new series was ok, dropped it when they changed to the cooking show killer arc. That was fucking retarded.

user the new She-Hulk book is so out of character from what She-Hulk is actually like that they may as well have just gone all out and renamed the character to be something else.

Her current book is Slice of Life garbage like a lot of Marvel is becoming. It's so much "A Day in the Life" shit. Who pays for that?

>he didn't read Sensational!
laughing_hulks.png

Fuck you for liking this and double fuck you for trying to dump this garbage. Someone post Pete Time.

She Hulk existed because Marvel was afraid someone would rip off their Hulk idea by making a female version because the Bionic Woman had shown you could be successful recreating the six Million Dollar Man formula. Bionic Woman was a spin-off, but they were worried someone would get the idea and make a woman with essentially the same powers of the Hulk and be able to get away with it because as a woman, they could claim it as a different character.

So they invented She Hulk so that any attempt at such a character would look like a shameless copy.

Of course. I see it now! You've converted me! I can already feel myself transforming into a russian shitposter!

Let us stop reading bad comics and shitpost on americanski internets for glorious comrade vladimir!

>Which ones out there were made solely because it was a cool idea for a character, rather than primarily to push an agenda?

Certainly not She-Hulk.

When the Hulk tv show was popular, it was running alongside the 6 Million Dollar Man, which had just spun off into The Bionic Woman. While the network was considering doing the same thing with Hulk, Stan Lee had a startling realization.

"We don't have a female Hulk character, so if they make this show they won't have to pay us for the rights"

It was then that Stan the Man whipped up a She-Hulk concept on the double, so that ideally they get paid to turn it into a tv series, or at worst when the network does their own Lady Hulk show, Marvel can argue legally that they have "inspired" the character.

She eventually became a cool character, but her original purpose was similar to the Fox FF/X-Men licensing dickery we see today.

Ok.

>underrepresented groups
of for the love of god you fucking retards need to stop before some one an heroes a group of anrifa idiots

females arent "underrepresented" in comics. there are plenty and black people are common enough main/supporting character wise that its not a issue

your probably one of those idiots who would think black panther is like the only guy in the marvel universe. mean while i think cloak should have died from that aids he has by now. hes a 2for1. hes a black guy super hero and a aids public awareness campaign all in 1

Nothing wrong with leveling the playing field user

What the fuck is this garbage? Why is Hellcat acting like she's 12? Actually, both of them look like Ultimate Spider-man characters.

What playing field? This isn't a competition and there aren't any prizes to win.

Slott's She-Hulk was great, I want alcoholic Slott back, he was an amazing writer.

So then stop acting like a sore loser

T. Mark Millar

>comparing this shit to Sensational
t. shill

>inclluding the "ethics in hammer wielding" joke
Faggot.

And Wonder Woman was created as a sexual fantasy so a kinky couple could fuck. Whats your point?

Haven't read a marvel comic since empire started, ran through 5 yesterday, 3 were female solo's, all of them were about dating.

Hell both this and "Captain Marvel" revolved around the same plot, their idiot friends using the same dating app to set them up on unwanted dates with complete losers.

Why does Hellcat can break the 4th wall?
I'm kinda glad they brought this back with She-Hulk, but Patsy does not have that ability.

It would have been better if Patsy couldn't see it and reacted to Jen being weird. Still shit, but better.