Drumpf peaked at 36% and is now dropping like a rock again. Just as I predicted. He'll be at 25% come election time...

Drumpf peaked at 36% and is now dropping like a rock again. Just as I predicted. He'll be at 25% come election time, hahaha.

yup looks that way

>nevada went blue again
>so did Florida
>NC is on its way to blue
we were so close

No one cares about this faggot and his prediction map.

Enough evidence is out showing polls are cooked.
Literally no one cares and you should kill yourself

week old polls so accurate.

He was bound to lose.
Anyone believing he had even the slightest chance of winning is absolutely delusional.

They're manipulating the polls even worse now. Normally they normalize close to the actual numbers by now, but they can't do that htis time. They're going to redpill a lot of people with this election.

This is probably good for Trump supporters who were getting too comfy with the polls and might have not voted.

when ctr makes a thread to talk with fellow ctr members to cheat money. stop trying to do inside trading scums

If polls and the election are rigged, why is Trump even running for president? Wouldn't it be a guaranteed loss?

>le ctr maymay

Very original.
Your tears will be thoroughly enjoyed.

HEEEEEEEELP

I CAN'T LISTEN TO THAT SCREECHING OLD CRONE'S VOICE FOR THE NEXT 4 YEARS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Holy shit, you're all over this board tonight, you faggot Dutchman. I guarantee you're the same faggot in the "HILLARY LEADING" thread. Go do something as equally productive as post about a country you don't know shit about and don't have a say in, like shove a wooden shoe up your ass.

hello corrupt the record

>Just as predicted

Remember when he only had a 1% chance of being the Republican pick? These predictions aren't worth dick. Troll harder

>every Dutch poster is the same person

All right.

Florida is going blue. Sent in my vote for Hillary.

Meme magic is a lie

LMAO he will probably get a good run of polls right before the election as everyone starts reporting what the real numbers are.

OP here, me neither.
Still funny wrecking these morons' delusions on this board.

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

25% still pretty likely. It's about as likely as someone getting a hit in baseball on any given at bat.

Fox is saying right now that Nevada is red

25% of a chance is way more risk than I prefer for that dumpster fire. Tuesday can't come soon enough.

If you're so confident that Trump is going to lose, go play Russian Roulette with a six shooter and two bullets, douchebag. Same odds, after all.

When will the blue Florida meme die?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

November 8th.

>Fox

Four days

>(((Fox)))

>right before the election
You mean now?

Say the line, shill

If you are so confident, you do the same with 4.

I know lads but I mean it's better than CNN isn't it?

T-TRUMP WILL WIN

Come on, don't you know they're all embarrassingly biased?

NV is still T+, and FL and NC are tied.

Who am I supposed to be watching then? Not being sarcastic just genuinely curious.

I doubt he realized the extent of it until he started running. It may be rigged in Hillary's favor but that doesn't mean the result is predetermined, it just heavily favors Hillary. Rigged =/= fixed.

>FL and NC are tied
Lol wasn't Trump just leading both of them these past couple days?

You're all faggots so it's hard to tell the difference.

troll thread been following the state stats/polls like maniac, most of the swing states you showed are confirmed red.

I'm not the one talking shit, you moron.

I'm not confident either way, truth be told, but to sit here and go "DURR, 1/3 MEANS NO CHANCE!" and then pull that shit is pretty pathetic on your part. You're so sure, after all.

Are you fucking dumb?

He aggregates the polls and puts them in an algorithm based on many factors.

Its not like people are flip flopping between choices constantly you fucking retard.

troll thread or extremely uniformed, I just bet 2,000 on trump winning

Say goodbye to your NEETbux

>yfw Trump has to win OH, FL, NC and PA just to have a chance

That's like flipping a dice and expecting to get a 4, that's not very likely, learn 2 math.

No i am postive he is going to win. Math is with him, if i had more money i would bet more

>538

wrong he has OH FL NC in the bag, fuck PA, that's 20 points to push him over. He got this

CTR thread Is CTR, Just look at the trend graph, its just gone up.

>NH
>Blue

>Math is with him

lol

And NH, Which is the most powerful of them. Colorado most likely won't even vote because of Weed being legal, And Philly tries to ruin any chance of PA going red.

Said the dutch faggot. How does it feel ripping off Russia's powerful flag.

Election is tomorrow?

Op didn't say no chance. Just that his odds are dropping for this model.

Our flag is older though

Living in PA I can guarantee he won't win it, thankfully with Virginia and Ohio he wont need it.

(((RCP)))

once again, we're talking about the jew york times here. when's the last time they posted anything that wasn't liberal hubris?

Confirmed autism

don't make excuses dutchy
All that means I am making more money

This

Despite Most of Pitt and the rest of PA being trump friendly, Niggerdephia ruins everything it touches.

Nate Velcro had Trump at a 9% chance just a few weeks ago

IF I COULD SAVE TIME IN A BOTTLE

Benjamin Fischbein

25% is still greater than the 2% Nate Cling Wrap gave him to win the primaries.

perfect crop, well memed

No, you dipshit, it's actually like ROLLING a dice and getting a 3 OR 4.

Less likely than not, but 1 in 3 isn't odds that anybody should be so cocky about.

Trump win or lose, pol is a trump board. Who are these butt hurt needle dicks who create piss bitchy threads like this? "lol I just know it, fags, Trumps gonna FUCKIN lose, LOL" my god, go cuddle your mommy and fuck off

>Nate copper ore in charge of predictions
Cubs say hi.

Help my thread pls.

Get the fuck out of my thread, shill.

Ohio's in the bag, but now NC and FL's cucked again.

He didn't say no chance, it was an exaggeration to make fun of his retardation. What he is doing, however, is laughing at the unlikelihood of 1/3, for which I invited him to take the Revolver Challenge.

He lost his lead in LA times and IBD, and regained it with a higher margin. No one expected him to take IA or OH, or even come close to Clinton in FL.

Is it so hard to believe he'll take another state that went for Obama twice, after already having taken two such states?

People fucking hate her dude. He can and will do it.

Florida's uncucked now, but NV and NC are now cucked. I thought you Floridians were supposed to be based, what the fuck.

>Fox

Sure thing, bro

Obvious lie. He has been steadily gaining about 2% per day since the case was re-opened and has not dropped at all. I've been checking it a few times per day. He may have been at 36% months ago, but he's been climbing out of the gutter since the email stuff came back. If the rate continues (which it may not) he'll be over 40% on election day.

Lol I can't wait for trump to lose. i'm going to have so much fun next week

>not NowCast

I though he was reveling in the decline in polls.

damn kid youre really dumb

>Drumpf

it never gets old, Oliver is brilliant

Post yfw Silver, who was intentionally an outlier towards Trump because of how badly he blew the primary predictions and is now super insecure, is now trending back toward Hillary. While meanwhile, every outfit except silver has Hillary between 90% and 99% to win.

post yfw we start people like you on fire and we hear your roar

Defeating Trump is certainly important, but that's not the end of it. Afterwards we need to determine why 40% of the country thought electing this retard would be a good idea, and fix it somehow so we never get this close to fucking ourselves this hard ever again.

Clinton has a 55k lead in Clark County

Literally unbeatable

>impotent fantasies

>we need to determine why 40% of the country thought electing this retard would be a good ide
Are you Paul Ryan or something? Everybody else in the country besides him already realizes that most of the GOP base votes for white identity politics first, actual conservative policies distant second. Repub self-destructive/blind voting is the story of the last 10 or so Presidential administrations.

Must win FL, NC, OH
Must hold NV AZ

Pick one to win:
WI, VA, PA, CO, MI, MN, NH

He was at +220 on Tuesday night.

If you think Hillary will come close to Obama's numbers in either election, ir if you think Trump won't destroy Romney's then I'm convinced you cry yourself to sleep in your cuck shed nightly

fake and gay

Im watching CNN live right now an dthey are pretty much talking about Trump having the wind and that he is starting to look like he is winning Georgia, which from the looks on all their faces, they look scared, especially that don lemon faggot..

kys my man.

Hypothetically dropping NV would still allow him to win with any one of these:
WI, VA, PA, CO, MI, MN

>my predictions are so great and accurate
>change them every 4 hours

I guess nate put his 'special sauce' on the polls

dont look at these polls nate

Screenshot this
I'm from the future