Revolution is upon us! Brexit by referendum deemed unconstitutional

After the supreme court judgment, the referendum is basically a piss in the wind. Will parliament vote to keep us in the EU, and cause a constitutional crisis?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37860618
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They deemed May's bypass of a parliament vote unconstitutional, faggot.

yes, but voters were led to believe (falsely) that parliament would be bound by the referendum bratslave

2 civil wars at once?

That door mat on his head really adds authority.

we wuz kings.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html

>and cause a constitutional crisis?
what the crisis?

Britbongs have been demoted back to KEKS

Haha! Isn't it funny?

Its so cute how Britain copied our format after getting properly BTFO

>mfw the American global hegemony has replaced the British """""empire""""""

Stay cucked Tories

Unless they do something about, yeah.

So what are you gonna do britcucks?

what evidence did they adduce to that effect?

If the constitution doesn't allow parliament to defer power, how could he do that without an amendment?

Died to get cuckold by treason, goodbye Britain.

If we don't get out, voting no longer works.
When voting no longer works, you are no longer a democracy.
When you are no longer a democracy, there is only one option for change.
Violence.

Why do politicians think they are untouchable?
Yes, there are rules, but when you break them, you cannot expect other players to play fair and follow the broken rules.
We were lead to believe we were voting out, they broke the rules of democracy, where votes are taken seriously.
So why should we not violate the rules?

You guys DO of course realize, that the EU is a part of the globalist efforts to control the world through false debt obligations tied to the Euro, and the wealth extraction scheme of a multi-nation currency being printed by a central authority, and being used in different nations with different economic situations, thus enabling the economic subversion and theft of wealth from europe to the central bankers, right?

Brexit is a GOOD thing, and it needs to be finalized, with the UK becoming soverign over their own economy once more....

Because Brexit will be detrimental to the globalists plans of total world control through financial power.

The reason that the EU doesn't want Brexit, is because the EU isn't done fleecing the UK yet, and the UK economy comprises a vast funding mechanism for the globalist interests, as long as it remains within the EU.

Why do English judges still dress like faggots?

Camoron didn't want the referendum - he did it to keep his party happy. he also thought he'd win like he did with Scotland. the referendum wasn't thought through at all. He was so edgy he ended up cutting himself... and his countrymen

Depending on how our election goes I will be over there to help you guys beat the shit out of the globalists.

Just imagine it.

the law is not on your side

I'll send help when it happens. Hillary Clinton getting elected might send conservatives and traditionalist over the fucking edge and into the camps of nationalist. If she gets elected we may see a shit show over here ourselves..

that doesn't really answer the question

When did he lead people to believe that parliament could defer power via referendum?

Why do American Judges dress like Lutheran Altar Boys?

Tradition.

ok the answer is that we are dumb

I see one solution. Trump offers an easy immigration process into the US for UK citizens, providing they meet a certain criteria that proves they'll be a decent citizen such as no criminal record, a decent degree, nothing crazy like a rocket scientist, as long as it's not an art degree or some shit. Then a good chunk of valuable citizens will flee to the US and the UK economy will take a hit.

I feel bad for the britbongs. I've been fighting in this meme war with you guys before Brexit. I celebrated your victory. Now, after all the memes, trolling, and shitposting we've done, are they really going to say "fuck your votes." If that happens, then something must be done. It will be painfully obvious that you are no longer free.

is that why England sucks so much in soccer? It's tradition...

>implying firearms would not be provided, in some way, by hostile nations, in the event of civil war.
>Implying the police are armed enough to fight.
>Implying the police can just assault you without provocation or evidence. Shit, they can't even search you randomly, they need "reason to believe" you may be carrying something illegal.
>Implying guerrilla tactics, crossbows and pyrotechnics couldn't be used.
>Implying we (the masses) don't have a home-field advantage, as well as greater numbers.
>Implying a cop will attack all civilians - we can use "not all civvies" as a shield. They wear uniforms and are easy to identify, we are not.

In pretty much every 1st world country, civil war is a guaranteed loss for the government.
They rely too much on infrastructure that the people keep running.
Knock down their infrastructure, their comms, all of a sudden the police don't know where to go or who did what.
They go in blind, outnumbered and with little support.

And that's assuming the police aren't on our side.
Many pro-brexit police officers mate.

And that's operating under the assumption that the queen doesn't step in and fuck the government.

Are you really gonna listen to these guys with their big powdered wigs and gross fat wives?

If the EU let's UK do their song and dance once again like this I'm fucking done with the EU, no balls. Just leave you fucks

No one wants to work in usa, becouse they are not using the fucking METRIC SYSTEM!!

This is why they took your guns.

This is why we won't let them take our guns, no matter how many children they kill to false flag, we won't let them.

since when did the UK have it's own constitution?

i thought they just had an ever growing logbook of precedence they could fuck around with whenever enough MPs or the queen got in the mood to do something new.

My fellow brother gets it.

Most people forget these fancy gadgets the enemy has can be knocked out. Comms destroyed means an equaliser for us on that front unless ex mil fags enter the fray to fight for jewry in the homeland.

>freeing your country from unelected politicians
>unconstitutional
by what stretch of the imagination?

>those wigs
What century are you britbongs living in?

Thanks lad

For what purpose to wear a powdered wig when its purpose was because gaudy hairstyles were the rage and rich people didn't feel like going through the effort of doing it with their real hair?

All the most attractive women (and men) would have an elaborate hairstyle with their real hair. Wig-wearers were just posers.

Also lice.

na, we use imperial and metric mate. we only use metric for some things because EU forced it on us

They pull this shit now, as a generation of men without purpose are ready to die at the drop of a hat.

RARE
A
R
E

>parliament calls the bluff and keeps you in the EU
>nobody does anything of consequence, just talking heads and bitching on /pol
>constitutional crisis averted

does this possibility concern you ? serious question, not trolling

>basically a piss in the wind

You're a fucking retard.

If nobody else is going to lead the revolution I fucking will

The best part is that the UK is so cucked and full of pussy men who will just let this happen.

make animated gif to show her flying over a warzone

white imigration? you racist

I almost want Parliament to vote against brexit just to see what happens

He printed it in the booklet given to households in the run up to the referendum "the government will implement your decision".

This is exactly what will happen.

Just keep in mind, no revolution is a lone wolf. Our revolution was started by a group of men scheming in a pub. You lads round up all of your UKIP, EDL, and Britain First crowds and start talking. If everyone who voted to leave shows up at parliament's doorstep one day, all at the same time, you could just walk right in. There wouldn't be enough cops to stop you and honestly, they'd probably open the doors for you.

THE MPs HAD A FUCKING VOTE ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE

That is what I'm thinking about

I bet the Queen is pissed.

Good luck, lad!

Typical British tranny trash

shes probably angrier at charles or her corgis

She backed Brexit as the will of the people?

Any britbongs think the queen is about to go full France and start beheading some crumpets?

I still love the logic;

>You can't sever the E.U. treatise without affecting domestic law

>it's impossible to change domestic law without a vote by parliament

>but it's perfectly okay to change domestic law without a vote when the laws were implemented by the E.U.

Glorious.

What, a half jew caring about the goyim? Why?

This is from reddit and it seems like yes. They're just going through the motions

>still not rioting

No wonder why you guys are being cucked by arabs and niggers.

>inb4 muh falklands

The very fact that the constitution was seemingly okay with deferring power to implement E.U. laws?

Any challenge made to E.U. laws previously on the grounds that a sovereign parliament must vote on domestic laws was overruled by the treatise with the E.U.

Parliament has no requirement to be involved in the crown severing a treatise. The argument here was that by severing the treatise, domestic laws would be altered. However, they assumed this wouldn't be an issue, since the courts already ruled that the treatise overrules the constitution and domestic laws.

Except now, when the severing will cancel them.

Which is funny, since by this ruling, they shouldn't be legal in the first place.

This is why the Northern Ireland courts had no problem upholding the right for the crown to go ahead and cut it.

It should come as no surprise that all the judges involved in the English case are serious supporters of remaining in the E.U.

I sure hope Trump wins. If Trump wins, the United States will support the people of England. If Hillary wins... we're all literally fucked. And without a real revolution, the globalists will win.

The Queen couldn't give two shits.

The Royal Family is about as valid an institution as the Kardashians.

Are you fucking stupid? It will still pass.

It wasn't a popular vote, it wasn't binding, an actof pariliament (entering the EU) cannot just be undone by a referendum and any idea that it could is nothing but miscommunication on the side of the politicians.

It's not politics, it's law. You're an idiot if you want to harp on about British sovereignty and than disregard British law that dictates how that sovereignty is enacted.

I'm glad this country isn't going to be turned into a shit show of direct democracy thank you very much.

I'm going to remind you the queen backs the will of the people.

If government start to denie that all uniformed and public services will turn against them by order of the queen.

Along with mass protests riots and what not.

Well go all Ukraine up in this bitch

I get that point but if a state can call itself a democracy or a democratic republic would it not be essential that a popular vote is the ultimate will of the people and therefore government?

What this long winded post says is;

>Labour will now get a chance to haggle for shitty gibs like free movement of people and migrant quotas to get the bill passed

So a compromised exit.

May would be better telling them she will make zero concessions, putting it to vote, and when Labour votes it down, calling a snap election that will see the Labour party gutted.

Then going ahead with Article 50 anyway.

Why do they wear these autistic wigs, just look at these goofs..
Why are brits so retarded?

That shit would have your nigger great-grandfather trembling while shitting out potatoes.

>cannot just be undone by a referendum and any idea that it could is nothing but miscommunication on the side of the politicians.

It's not. May does not need parliament to sever international treatise.

The technicality that has been used in this case didn't apply previously, which is why it wasn't considered likely to be used now.

>You're an idiot if you want to harp on about British sovereignty and than disregard British law that dictates how that sovereignty is enacted.

Precisely. British sovereignty wasn't utilized when implementing the laws, so it shouldn't be utilized when cancelling them.

It's like saying you're an idiot if believe it's okay to repossess stolen property. That's just stealing, right?

>serbia
lol come on, know you place in the world.

>After the supreme court judgment, the referendum is basically a piss in the wind.
It's the High Court not the Supreme Court.

>literally surprised your government is corrupt shit that doesn't care about your people
OP plz.

It means nothing, it'll go through Parliament, any MPs who oppose it are going to have to question how secure their seat is. Even Labour is saying they won't oppose the vote. Even the fucking BBC is saying this is nothing.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37860618

I'd be fucking down with E2 going full Empress and commanding the armed forces to skullfuck the traitors. Then rule with an iron corgi for two to four years while personally making sure brexit happens and the corrupt systems are broken before handing the reigns back to the people.

Emperor Trump and Empress Elizabeth could have tea and laugh at all the not anglosphere leaders.

The Queen is pro E.U.

Reminder that America was the OG brexit

Reminder of what they had to do to get their freedom

We believe in you dad, we fought for our freedom from you, now you fight for yours

gib sauce, achmed.

>revolution
What are you going to reboot with? Tree branches?
You can't even have blunt fucking objects what are you going to fight with when the horse brigades and the SAS are deployed?

>Doesn't have a constitution.
>It's unconstitutional
Rly makes u think

Do it m8

>Implying they ever stopped
I told you faggots this when it happened they were still massive cucks and that hey would probe it

>tfw they don't come to terms

>tfw may just triggers Article 50 and the U.K. have to exit

>but all E.U. laws must stay in place

That will be interesting.

Anyone who thinks this even matters at all is clueless, quite frankly.

There is no way, in a million years, that parliament will vote to block Brexit. Simply no way. There are a number of reasons why. Firstly, Tory MPs will not revolt against the leader they literally just elected, and send the party into yet more turmoil, as well as jeopardise their own prospects of advancement within the party. Secondly, voting to block Brexit when your constituency voted to leave, which a huge majority outside of London and Scotland did, is an absolute guarantee that you will lose your seat in 2020.

This is just a desperate delay by remainers but it will have no effect, because parliament is of course currently a Tory majority and they will vote leave.

In the very unlikely event that parliament votes against Brexit, all it would mean is an enormous surge in UKIP support and probably violent protests and riots worse than those in London five years ago. However, voting to leave would pretty much eliminate the threat of UKIP and make the party redundant, so it would be in the Conservatives' interest to do so.

>when you don't live in a democracy

This scary idea that cops and troops are going to mass murder the public is silly. That's what (((they))) want you to believe. Remember how all the cops slaughtered the thousands of anons who camped out for a month during Occupy Wallstreet? You don't remember it turning into a blood bath? You know why? Because the cops were outnumbered and the cops hate those bankers just as much as we do. If you think the cops in England are happy with all of the muslims and niggers taking over, you're the one who's crazy.

You guys don't even raise a fist when a gang of sand niggers rapes a little kid in your cities you won't do shit if they make rejoin the EU

lol just wait for the rapefugees to crash germany's economy, no german funding means goodbye EU

This is bullshit.Parliament will just disagree with any terms the government negotiates in order to drag it on indefinitely until an exhausted population stops caring and they can drop the Brexit entirely. Their only hope is the Queen walking into the House of Commons and knocking some heads together.

The globalists win again.

Just in time for the Fifth of November

I feel bad for krautbro. Merkel should be hanged for treason.

no shit, thanks for pointing out the obvious.

I'm fairly sure Hitler also started in a beer house. Just saying that seems to work.

I am all up for a trip to uk to help out, if you need it, make the call.

We don't have a fucking constitution, twat.

>every western country is in civil war

I guess its keks will.

I hope Russia can cook up enough T-72s.

After we're done cleaning up the mess we have here, we'll come up north and help you guys take back Vancouver.