Turkey--HAPPENING

Breaking out of Turkey right now. Ergodan has flipped the switch to fascism. Reportedly arresting all MPs from the countries 3rd largest pro kurdish party. Cut off social media and internet.

He had openly said he disputes the Iraqi/Turkey boarder.

It's only a matter of time. This is the opening volley of WW3, he will align himself with ISIS and shit will get real ugly real fast.

Other urls found in this thread:

euronews.com/2016/11/04/turkish-police-have-reportedly-arrested-the-co-leaders-of-turkey-s-pro-kurdish-hdp-party-figen-yuksekdag-and-selahattin-demirtas-following-house-raids
reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-kurds-idUSKBN12Y2XA?il=0
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN12X14V
twitter.com/notvladedivac/status/794324910420037632
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_in_Austria
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/recep-tayyip-erdogan-deutschland-oeffnet-dem-terror-die-tuere-a-1119586.html
newsweek.com/michael-rubin-another-coup-turkey-cards-509616
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for the turkroach

wow its fucking nothing

turkey is a irrelevant shitskin country

Is he going to take Mosul like ataturk wanted?

Nuke the Middle East...

Inb4 Turkey is European.

euronews.com/2016/11/04/turkish-police-have-reportedly-arrested-the-co-leaders-of-turkey-s-pro-kurdish-hdp-party-figen-yuksekdag-and-selahattin-demirtas-following-house-raids

yesss yess mein erdogan

Wrong. He only detained a few people who refused to cooperate in a terrorism investigation:

reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-kurds-idUSKBN12Y2XA?il=0

The party still has tons of MP's in the turkish parliament. Literally nothing to see here

13 of the 59 members of the HDP pro kurd party have been arrested so far. This is a Night of the Long Knives.

There are reports of spontaneous Kurdish protests in Vienna and several German cities in response.

About time.

t. lindsay lohan

Shit Jesus. There are magnitude of lies......

Dude. Try to make the lies within some kind of reality band of possibility.

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN12X14V

Warrants for 137 scholars issued for failed coup

More than likely he is aware of everyone in the country that is compromised by the CF and is cleaning house.

Holy shit, Sultan Erdoroach is going for it.
Also unconfirmed reports of massive troop gathering along the iraqi border.
Possible invasion iminent.

youtube-twitter-facebook-whatsapp
almost everything blocked here atm
Why didnt you just turn off the internet mr erdo

3rd largest pro-kurd party got just 10.8% of all votes in turkey in the last election. the party which runs government now ( islamist akp which is erdogan's party) got 49.5% of all votes. 2nd party which is pro-secular got 25% of all votes.

despite iraq and syria kurdish militants in turkey lost too much power last year. turkish special forces literally massacred them. they are only able to do some bombing attacks. nothing more.

however, hillary clinton wants an independent kurdish state in middle east which will be allied to usa. after usa election tension will rise here for sure.

god damn youre gonna get arrested for just mentioning this

Can you watch this with proxy?
twitter.com/notvladedivac/status/794324910420037632

whatsappı niye kapadılar lan, vpn çalışıyor mu

yes we can
>zenmate

I think we had a pretty shitty run, but whatever we'll fight on.

***MESSAGE TO BURGERIANS***

2nd amendment is an unfathomably great right. whichever dumb fuck you are going to elect does not matter. DO. NOT. GIVE. IT. UP.

***MESSAGE TO BURGERIANS***

NONONO

ELECT HILLARY
I want to see WWIII IN MY LIFE BURGERS.

Yo turkroach stay safe becareful

how is buenos aires for migration?

odds: i go to school and get died
evens: i don't go to school and stay home
doubles: i start the revolution

But will he catch G*len?

Leave the country, come to Austria. Seriously. You would be the first real refugee for years.

Sieg Heil, 4th Reich Moscow and Istanbul soon....

Holy shit! Are there any roaches to confirm this? Is the Ottoman Empire really rising again? Is Erdoğan going to annex Syria?

>turkey is a irrelevant shitskin country
Except we have some 60 nuclear warheads in that country, and they don't like us all that much.

Pretty garbage, government cant be any more corrupt and we have a crap ton of people on the streets, on the other side our money is not worth shit. Recently our government added bills for 500 pesos and 200 pesos.
However Buenos Aires is much, much, much mucg safer than the province, province is literal wildlands, id be surprised if you dont get killed/robbed in your first day

running away from an islamic fuck-up country to a soon-to-be islamic fuck-up country. yeah right inşallah.

fuck it this is a flag thread now

spread your best flags

>implying anything is better than A FUCKING BOAT

n2b flag m8

I am ready to witness the death of Turkish people

Source?

If there are no tanks in the street, it's kind of a none-issue though

Holy shit, those dubs mean something
>putin as leader of the 4th Reich sounds awsome tho

>Cut off social media and internet.
>no more turkroaches on Sup Forums

wtf I love Erdogan now

To all Anti-Erdogan turckroaches here: LEAVE YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY NOW OR YOU WILL END IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS.
Erdo went full Hitler now.

>Encouraging the roach to come to Europe.

You're either a cockroach yourself or worse, a traitor.

>facism is fine as long its not the dangerous white race
t. jew

Didn't you move them to Romania in October? If not you are fucking idiots, what is your nigger doing.

You serious? Ok, Vienna is pretty fucked but he rest of Austria is still quite ok.

Don't wait to long. I mean it.

Putin pls save Constantinople

Being a fucking nigger. Knowing his white-hating ass, he's hoping those nukes get launched at Europe by extremist Muslims.

>arresting K*rds
>fascism
No, that's just common sense

thanks for the heads up austria but nah

They were moved to Romania is the rumor, after the Turks cut off power supply to the base for a while, and arrested the general who liasoned between US and Turkish governments/military there.

You really want to suck Turkish cock don't you?

holy shit this man is fucking insane

edorgan pls

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turks_in_Austria

We need a strong Anti-Islam opposition here. Secular turkroaches are our natural allies.

Great news. This means we cant let turkeystan join EU !!!

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Fuck you Mehmet, there is no place for ANY turk in Europe, just as there is no place for any African, Arab, or Asian.

A leaf. A motherfucking leaf.

>when he got it right and you have nothing to say

Mehmet you showed your hand, we know now.

Calling him Hitler...Fuck you people are so transparent at this point it's not even funny.
Everybody you hate you call Hitler. Every. Fucking. Single. One.

You need to change up your tactics every now and then. That one won't work anymore.

Soon...

i thought turkey liked the k*rtshits in KRG

All jokes aside, I'm touched by your good intentions eurobro. But don't do this to your families and neighbours.

That's how we fucked up our country. The good people will stay and fight the righteous fight. Only assholes, rapists, cowards and other people will sneak in.

DO. NOT. DO. THIS. TO YOURSELVES.

i hate turkroaches as much as anyone but if you think turkey is irrelevant then you should be quiet and learn something or go back to Sup Forums

Fucks the media, fucks the opposition, fucks the universities... Sounds pretty Hitler to me.

He's not a real Euro Mehmet.

Civil-war possible? Imo the opposition is to weak and Erdo has infiltrated the military as we now...

Bump

Please fucking nuke each other

fuck ww3, let all the fucking browns kill each other over this bullshit. in fact, fuck it, let's just nuke each other so-called brown "allies" and be done with it. Enough white people dying over nigger bullshit

>2nd amendment is an unfathomably great right. whichever dumb fuck you are going to elect does not matter. DO. NOT. GIVE. IT. UP.
>***MESSAGE TO BURGERIANS***
we hear you
be safe

RARE

Why would you even post? You know you're just gonna derail the thread

The only thing Hitler fucked was Europe. and Europe thanked him and asked for more.

It is inevitable. There are no gray lines left, it's all black and white now. Erdogan used every asset he had to polarize the country for 15 years. I guess it is part of the Greater Middle East plan of Burgerians. Three different mentalities have nothing but hatred for each other;
Kurds and lefty allies
Modernists and Kemalists
Islamists
If it was 5 years ago, military would matter; now it's just in utter disarray.
thx

Where the fuck are you from?

>The good people will stay and fight the righteous fight. Only assholes, rapists, cowards and other people will sneak in.
a patriot

Good luck my roach friends, everything might be ok again in 50 years.

It would be nice if all the turkish immigrants would stop sucking Erdo off though.

>turkey oppressing kurds

this is not news

Be safe Turkish patriot.

Napalm the shit out of the roaches.

I have a contact in Turkey, what do I ask this guy, he's awake right now, told me skype is now working.

Go Turkey, Gobble em up!

Ask if he knows of troops amassing near Iraqi border.

I know Erdo threatened Germany recently with waves of terror. It's in Nazi language, but use gaggle translate

spiegel.de/politik/ausland/recep-tayyip-erdogan-deutschland-oeffnet-dem-terror-die-tuere-a-1119586.html

fuck the kurds

Based

How long till he shuts down internet?
Man, I would shit my pants living in this islamistic shithole now....

Michael Rubin called Erdogan "dead man walking"

newsweek.com/michael-rubin-another-coup-turkey-cards-509616

Just read another report that Erogodan proclaimed Aleppo and Mosul belong to Turkey.

Fuck nuts is definitely going neo-ottoman.

thats cheating

A FUCKING TEXAN

>no sauce

Fuck you. Die in a goddam fire like the nikker that you are.

Oh fuck. Well, I'm glad in the mother fucking United States of god damn America.

GIVE THE KURDS THEIR OWN COUNTRY ALREADY!