Okay

I gotta ask a serious question (and I know I may not get a serious answer but what the hell, right?). And this is for all the Trumpeters on Sup Forums.

Why do you keep following this guy?! I mean yes, Hillary Clinton isn't perfect and she's made her share of mistakes but good Lord Trump is far worse than she is! The rape accusations, him cheating business partners, the underlining racist crap he says not to mention everything else! Do you purposely ignore all of that and pretend Trump is perfect or what?

Seriously. I want to know because it absolutely boggles my mind as to why you keep following this guy. Enlighten me. I desire some sense of understanding here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4YwPq60me4E
youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U20DMF9qe3s
youtu.be/l69v6SVoE9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off shill. Sage.

Hillary wants a no-fly zone in Syria. All our generals say a no-fly zone in Syria would start a war with Russia. I don't want war.

Because Hillary will give my home away.
I don't want to be a foreigner in my own homeland and I will react with violence if I have to.

spend 5 minutes in a podesata general thread and see if you feel the same way

I'm not gonna get a straight answer here, aren't I? I'm not talking about Hillary, I'm talking about Trump. The man is clearly awful, at least from my point of view. C'mon, surely you all have seen and heard everything he's done.

Why do you keep following this guy?!

and what exactly has he done? he has a very sketchy rape case coming up and some sexual accusations that all came after 6 months ago..

>good Lord Trump
or did you mean
>good lord
>,
>Trump

>Hillary Clinton isn't perfect and she's made her share of mistakes but good Lord Trump is far worse than she is!

>I'm not talking about Hillary

Trump is just the better candidate.

Trump may have done bad things,. but Clinton has done considerably worse things.
Voting for Clinton just lets her get away with top level corruption.
Voting for Trump tosses out a few civil court cases that he will most likely win anyway.

gonna and copy and paste what another user wrote because i feel like he describes this situations best

What I don't understand is how can one vote for Clinton with the argument 'she has better policies'.

She did a 180 in the last 8 years on literally every social issue, 8 years ago Obama hated her guts an told everyone how fucking awful she is and that no sane person should be voting for her but now he's acting like she's the moral choice. She was absolutely against gay marriage and abortion. TPP was 'gold standard' and she heartily endorsed it but now it's fucking awful outta nowhere.

On top of the 180 she did she also publicly acknowledged that her public opinion is not always her actual opinion so you LITERALLY can't trust what she says.

Anybody who still claims to vote for her for her policies is an actual mouthbreather. And anybody who claims to vote for her because she's the 'moral choice' is just as retarded if not more because of the mountains of evidence that she has no problem doing questionable stuff.

Literally the only 2 arguments one can use without being a liar/retard are:
1. She's a woman, we need a woman. (muh pussy)
2. I hate Trump so much I'm voting for her out of spite.

What about everything else? The sexist things he's done and said? Making fun of a disabled person? Clearly not having any sort of plan other than saying "it's gonna be great" or "you won't believe what I got." He's clearly got no plan. And he has no political experience whatsoever. If he had at least a run as a Senator or as a Mayor or Governor under his belt then I wouldn't be so worried. But he has NO POLITICAL EXPERIENCE WHATSOEVER. The debates he had with Hillary were obvious disasters for him, he's not a good fit for the Presidency at all.

Because he makes you SJW liberal cumshitters mad. This is where we rout you fuckers into irrelevancy.

>says he doesn't have a plan
>doesn't even check his website for policies

pls go

fucksake lurk for more than a day you piece of trash

How fucking new are you m8.

He never made fun of a disabled person

And commenting on hot girls isn't sexist, hot girls are hot.

I've heard all of these talking points before.

You are not a CTR shill by chance?

>He never made fun of a disabled person
Right, he was just having a siezure

>And commenting on hot girls isn't sexist
The part that got people upset was that he said he could get away with it because he was famous.

Be honest you guys, why do you guys keep making illegitimate threads? Oh right, to slide legitimate content.

Trump literally did nothing wrong
Prove me wrong

>PROtip: You can't

get the fuck over it, look at the mountain of evidence against clinton - you're gonna take child sex trafficking over a comment on pussy grabbing?

Trump wants to repeal obamacare which is has unfair deductable prices and constantly rising rates while being overpriced compared to other healthcare providers.

Trump wants to secure our borders, vet existing illegal aliens and deport the ones who are dangerous/criminal.

Trump wants to boost our economy, create jobs, and negotiate better trade deals with other countries. He has approximately 97% success rate with his businesses that he touches. Proven track record of getting better deals with China and Mexico than our government.

Trump is a leader who inspires people, his rallys have the highest energy, and will restore pride in our country.

Trump was never claimed to be sexist or racist until he ran against the DNC. These claims are unsupported and can be debunked with a google search. Hillary has the same claims of sexism/racism/pedo that Donald Trump allegedly has.

Trump did not think going to war in the middle east was a good idea before it turned out to be a bad idea.

Trump is not currently undergoing a criminal FBI investigation.

No. Hillary's the one with the seizures, remember?

Everything you've been told about Trump is a lie. It's that simple.

I disagree.

This.

Honestly if the options were burn it down or vote Hillary I'd vote burn it down. At least with Trump there's a chance he'll fix things. If he fucks up royally Hillary would have done that anyway so nothing really to lose imo.

>she's made her share of mistakes

Criminal activities aren't 'mistakes.' Stop being intellectually dishonest.

His lack of political experience is the only way that a person of his personal wealth can run, immune to accusations of corruption.
Now instead of saying he got is his wealth from the Koch boogeymen, they have to question whether he's actually wealthy at all. And they can only make that narrative stick in the softest skulls that don't understand the difference between holdings and liquid assets.

VOTE FOR HILLARY!!! DONALD TRUMP HAS KYKE GRANDCHILDREN AND WILL BOW TO THE WILL OF THE JEW!!! HILLARY on the other hand will give the Aryans in Iran nukes to take out Israel once and for all!!!! Heil Hillary!!!

Does that guy still make videos?

>Why do you support Drumpf?!?!?!
Guaranteed replies
Here's your (you) retard.
>sage

(you)

No, he was making funny of everyone in the same manor if you watch the video.
youtube.com/watch?v=4YwPq60me4E

You need to stop making opinions based on what Hillary Clinton tells the news to report.

>The part that got people upset was that he said he could get away with it because he was famous.

Yeah, he was joking about it and talking about how awesome he is with another dude.
Maybe you didn't notice, but girls like rich guys. And people have private parts, they touch them and have sex a lot.

I want to Make America Great Again
>$.02 has been deposited in your account

SAGE CTR SHILL POSTS

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS DAMAGE CONTROL BULLSHIT

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Trump is the last great hope for America as a global power. A Hillary administration will destroy it beyond repair.

hey if this sways anyone else who has their doubts fair game, we destroyed this ctr shill anyways.

>racist crap he says
What he actually says isn't what the media reports him saying.

Find me an actually racist quote from him with a full citation. Good luck

MAGA baby! The human Molotov cocktail...

youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ

He is anti-p.c., which is what we need.

You sjw fags are ruining america.

He wants stricter immigration, anti globalism wants to MAGA, he's the embodiment of the pissed off white voter and he's a nationalist.

Of course Sup Forums loves him.

Clinton is part of the oligarchy and only appeals to women and minorities because feels.

>Hillary Clinton isn't perfect and she's made her share of mistakes but good Lord Trump is far worse than she is!

Your parents should have shot you.

>Why do you keep following this guy?!

He is the only politician to take a real political stance against the really big problems that are weakening America and threatening Western Civilization.

Rampant illegal immigration
Unreasonable American geopolitical aggression
Corrupt, incestuous political cliques
The assault on gun rights
Corporate and banker control of politicians
Globalism

No other candidate has never come out against these things. I've been aghast for the last three elections that nobody has even mentioned this stuff and it's so important. If you care about those things Trump is your only option. There was nothing before and there won't be another opportunity after he is gone.

Trump is as close to an anti-establishment candidate as we'll ever see. If we want legitimate change, he's our best bet for that happening, and even if he doesn't change anything, the amount of salt and butt hurt from Liberals will more then make up for it.

Anything BUT Clinton
ABC
I would vote for the Beverly hills Chihuahua, before I'd vote for Clinton. She's the most corrupt person in politics. I don't like Trump, but he's the only chance to beat her.

Hillary Clinton is literally a traitor to the country. Better question: Why should we not shoot, hang, and/or deport all Hillary supporters?

gas the kikes

OP is a women so shell never understand

none of those sexist or offensive things matter

we want a prosperous country

>wah! he said women let (ie consent to) him doing sexual things with them because he's rich and this violates my view of women so I'm gonna blame it all on him that big meanie
Wow, I guess i'm now #mentallyHill

>rape accusations
>trusted before any real verdict
roastie guaranteed

Trump should, and will, win.

>making fun of a disabled person
youtube.com/watch?v=U20DMF9qe3s

OP left because they can't deal with facts.

Hillary = war.

Must not understand the plight of the Clintons.

A few "mean" words or world war. Really no-brainer here.

I fuggin love this guy so much, we're gonna be so happy, we're gonna be sick of happy, so great, so so great. The best! beleeeb me

Hillary is far worse.

>Rape accusations.
Troubling, but at this moment unsubstantiated.
Literally anyone can come out and say he raped me.

>Cheating business partners.
(Citation needed)
Regardless the business world is a dog eat dog world. Only the cunning and ruthless survive, what may seem like cheating may be what he needed to do to survive.

>Racism
He speaks his mind unfiltered, true it's not exactly presidential but at least I know what he's saying. Hillary on the other hand will pretend to like you and call you all sorts of things behind your back.

>Enlighten me

Impossible

Thanks for asking politely OP! Politeness is important in society, but immigration also is. Or to be exact the lack of it. Especially when whites are being replaced by hordes of low IQ subhumans from the third world.

Zone pls go

Is this a joke?

>The sexist things he's done and said? Making fun of a disabled person?

He's a normal person, woah.

>If he had at least a run as a Senator or as a Mayor or Governor under his belt then I wouldn't be so worried. But he has NO POLITICAL EXPERIENCE WHATSOEVER.

So you admit he's not apart of the establishment of corrupt politicians. The fact this the man can't be bought is exactly one of the reasons we like him.

Who could ever hope to be taken seriously paying zonetan

Well at least CTR is at the point where they have to mildly insult hilary to try and convince us Trump is somehow evil

Slowly but surely, they will swallow that damn redpill

Lol, mutiny. Does someone know where moot left the self destruct button, cos once the election's over, they're here for good. Where to next Sup Forums ?

And OP never came back.

The end

Trump is a wildcard. He could fuck things up just as easily as he could fix them. At the very least, he's willing to try.

This pretty much sums it up.

We need to redpull more Sup Forums boards

Sup Forums seems to be very Sup Forums for some reason. I think maybe because it has flags to

This.

Just look at Canada, we elected a literal school teacher because of his personality (obviously not his political skills), and just look at how deep we are in our own shit right now...

Much better to have someone who's hated but makes the country a good place to live in.

>I mean yes, Hillary Clinton isn't perfect and she's made her share of mistakes but
Stop right there. This is where you and people like you fuck up. By downplaying Hillary's """mistakes""".

Clinton is far from perfect - she's everything a president shouldn't be. Corrupt and entitled.

Clinton hasn't made mistakes - she's willfully hidden evidence and has sold out all of us.

There is no "But" here. Clinton is the worst major candidate to run for president in the last 100 years. Trump is one of the best, and is a victim of the corrupt smear machine that Clinton is a part of.

Nobody says he is perfect, but as with most things in life, you have to make compromises. People are tired of the establishment and they would rather see Trump freewheel it for a term (which at worst might result in a Berlusconi type government, not a nuclear war, as hysterical leftists envision it) , than to watch another corporate drone take away more of their freedoms and blatantly go against their interests.

A Dark Knight

Because you're a retard if you don't see the direction the Democrats are going when they blame Russia for everything bad that happens to their campaign.

"Hillary isn't perfect" is like saying "Jeffery Dahmer had odd tastes".

Trump will probably cause alot of damage to america but Hillary WILL start WW3 and that will be the death of america and maybe even the world

youtu.be/l69v6SVoE9k

To be fair (and I am voting trump mind you)

Trump will end up kicking people off their property to build the wall and there is no way to avoid it

Everyone is tired of white savior liberals calling everyone else a "racist" for using terms like "illegals immigrants" to describe illegal immigrants. White savior liberals ARE racist. Being condescending toward another race as to tell them they need your white ass IS actually very racist. Calling people pedophiles based on a civil case that's been thrown out twice while their own candidate's husband literally rapped women. Or accusing the other candidate of being controlled by Russia while failing to note that the only Russian connection is the fucking Podesta Group. The people that run Hillary's campaign. Spying on americans in mass using the NSA and then acting like little bitches when Americans read their emails. Obamacare, fuck Obamacare. Not to mention the stolen primary, Donna's rigged debate, all the FBI investigations, who the fuck votes for her? Reeeeeeee

Hillary had ZERO experience and she shilled her way to Senator of NY. What? You gonna say that being First Lady for 8 years is experience? Ha. Yeah I dont remember marking a ballot for FLOTUS at any point in my life.

She is a NO CORE, HAVE 2 POSITIONS ON EVERYTHING Politician. Cronyism at it's finest. I hope she either A. Loses and gets indicted or B.gets elected and gets impeached and resign in the first year. Can't wait for either because it WILL happpen. Guaranteed.

Trump. Not so bad by comparison.

>underlining racist crap

All your pasta is missing is a dash of sage OP

Because even if Trump ran the fucking country into the ground I'd still be happier than watching a nuclear blast light up the skies.

Bcs this is my right.Also i can.

>"isn't perfect"
yes, and Communism killed "a few people"

Rape accusations are fake and he's not racist. Wish he was though.

It's like my teenage sister decided to come have a serious discussion with Sup Forums for the first time before the 8th.