Is hiro cucking us?

>hiro literally putting malicious ads on the front page of Sup Forums

The fuck guys? What is this nigger doing?

Is moot cool with this?

Hiro knew we all thought very highly of him, and I can't tell if her really trying be shady or is it all one big ruse?

Either way moot always drew a line in terms of what adverts hed allow on an ethical level, and hiro seems to be throwing these values in the trash even though we know Sup Forums is not in that dire of a situation...

Its fucked..

Bump

Bumping again because fuck you guys this is le important

hiro is well known for being a scammer.

How do we stage a coup?

Neo-redditchan are a bunch of pussy cucks, good luck with that

I don't think Hiro is trying to cuck us. He's just trying to make money off this site. So he allows more ads, and the people who want ads here the most are the people who want to dissuade us from voting Trump.

If it ever catches any attention it will happen. Just like the communist revolution

Help me shill Canadians. You guys have no shame.

>he still doesn't block ads
>2016

I would give him the benefit of the doubt by saying he's temporarily trying to reduce the userbase during the elections, BUT he's serving lower quality images to mobile users to save bandwidth. He's just a Jew.

This site is full of neutered retards now, nothing will ever happen
Just like moot had to right? Do you retards pushing this fucking bullshit have any idea how much he makes a day just off captchas alone? Sup Forums is also subsidized by the FBI, it's one of their most effective honeypots

>all these Canadians ITT

wow you guys really are our greatest ally

Thanks for the input

Moot works for jewgle and is a reddit mod. Who gives a fuck what he thinks. He snitched on anons and comprised the site during the Palin leaks.

Adblock only works on WiFi on phones.

what does 8ch have to do with anything?

if you're too dumb to root that is

I don't want to.

Anyone else on mobile getting pop-up ads when you tap on a board or try to go down the page? I keep getting those shitty indian scammers...

oh look an actual retard

I-i think he t-talking about us s-senpai....

*gulp*

O//O

Its just fucking ads, ignore them like you do foe most ads. Besides, Sup Forums needs these to keep living.
So shut up and just dont click em

>seeing an ad
>clicking an ad

CURRENT YEAR

Yeah I've been getting this a bunch, I just close the tab and reopen pol.

Fucking gook

Leave it to a leaf to welcome unwanted and malicious intrusions so passively

No I'm talking about the website that banned thousands of users simply for typing "Benjamin Fischbein"

i fucking knew it

Get clover, it's on fdroid. Download the top one, 2.2.0.
It'll block ads because it doesn't fetch them.

Apple products have AdBlockPlus, but it doesn't work against Sup Forums's ad host.

My Android phone has Ghostery, which pretty much blocks everything.

TLDR, fuck Apple.

Okay, so I was going to repost this image () to test if an image continues to lose quality, but it doesn't appear to be giving me a mobile file anymore. Either he stopped with that bullshit, or he's made it transparent. I can't really do checksums on mobile and it won't let me repost since it's telling me it's a duplicate file. Here's a mobile file I was served earlier.