Which of these states have the greatest chance of going red on Tuesday?

Which of these states have the greatest chance of going red on Tuesday?

Believe it or not? Connecticut.

New Hampshire will go red, Maine will probably go half and half

Maine might get split since they aren't a winner take all state, so they'll definitely get at least SOME red, but Connecticut is definitely in the realm of possibility.

Our governor has screwed things up so royally here that Democrat Union boys are royally fed up with Democrat Politicians.

We just lost General Electric and damn near lost Sikorski because of Malloy. You can bet your bottom dollar those guys are PISSED.

ME, NH & VT. All 3 are socially liberal, but also very gun friendly.
Vt is only 1 of 3 or 4 states that do NOT require a CWP to carry.

Maine doesn't either r

MAINE

Maine CD2. If you mean whole state, New Hampshire.

>on Tuesday

Fuck this election cycle has felt like a lifetime and it's all going to be over in a few days.

here in maine we dont need CWP either

Mainer here. Most of District 2 (The larger of the two districts) is red. A decent portion of D1 is also voting Trump, according to our local papers and personal message boards.

If CT goes red, I'll laugh for days. The few "friends" I have left there are either not voting due to "The candidates are turrble" and one confirmed for Hill Shill.

In New Haven area, the urban areas are cucked (as always). I doubt there will be enough pull from rural areas to carry the state. NH is my pick.

I would guess NH, last time i was up there the first thing i saw when i crossed the border into ringe was a sign that said "Hillary for Prison" infront of a church

All of 'em except VT!

I am amazed CT is still blue. I don't know anyone that likes Clinton.

But in my opinion ME, RI, MA and NH are more likely than CT.

But Litchfield county and the eastern half of the state may go red. but that may not be enough to give CT to Trump

RI and CT would go red if it weren't for the cucked liberal cities

Dude, these people are thick in the head. I was explaining to someone that Connecticut is in the shape it's in from high taxes and over regulation, and we're going to put the whole country in the same boat if we continue the trend.

They maintained that it works better if the country does it.

New Haven can't carry CT for sure. Unless you had all of Hartford, Danbury. Newport & Greenwich (both full of rich libtards), Stratford, Trumbull Bridgeport (which is likely 50%+ gibmedats), Derby, Ansonia and the obscure towns. Like Monroe, Newtown, New Milford, & Enfield.

Trump is Guaranteed New Hampshire.

That's the case for literally everywhere.

Hey friend how comfortable are Mainers with out of state immigrants? I'm a filthy californian thinking about moving to Maine, pay is a lot less in Portland but I want out of this Mexican shithole.

none of them, its rigged. shes already won.

soros is your new president

get ready to hand in them gunz bois.

and hold your daughters legs open for the refuguess.

THE WHITE RACE IS GONE.

RIP USA
YOU FORGOT HOW TO FIGHT
YOU FORGOT HOW TO SURVIVE
YOU DIED

Fuck yeah Maine CD2.

Southern Maine hipsters can suck my dick.

all

Nuevo hamster

I love litchfield. If only the state could be like that, but that's a useless wish. I also only really know people from UConn and Yale, but most are for Hillary.

I didn't know we had Awoo posters in Maine

this is a movement user

So long as you aren't a retard, you good. You may have lower pay, but far lower cost of living. I have a place for ~$670/mo, central ME, o'course

Canada.

I live in Portland and its a liberal shithole full of african immigrants

anywhere north of there is based as fuck

If you're white nobody will mind, but everyone will be able to tell you're a flatlander.

Don't go to Portland, it's a liberal waste of a city. I also advise against Lewiston. Find a nice coastal town or come to Bangor if you need city services of some kind.

Michael Moore is wrong. Trump isn't going to get to 270 through the "Brexit" states. Trump's going to get to 270 by winning NH and the one EV in Maine.

Maine CD2 clinching it is my wet dream

I had friends attend UCONN and Yale, they weren't that concerned with politics. But with the Segregated dorms to "protect black people" (see: Keep the niggers under control) and all the fucking crying in Yale, I'm not surprised that the state gargles Shillary's colostomy bag.

Unfortunately I'm a software dev (mostly web stuff) and it looks like all the jobs are in Portland. I've been looking at housing north though, I'm fine with a commute.

These lefties don't have any idea what they've created. It's all going to happen. The great Civil War II won't be because conservatives revolt, but because of liberals.

Even now? I feel like everyone's got to get their 2 cents worth in this election, and these people can't even handle Calhoun college's name because he was pro-slavery.

I can't wait until they change Yale's name because Elihu Yale was a slave trader.

I hope I'll be long gone when that happens, though.

pretty much all the tech jobs are in the portland metro.

there is some decent stuff in brunswick, but its all on the former naval air station. parking is horrendous though. the people I know arrive before 7am to ensure a parking spot.

once you get outside the portland metro and coastal areas, all the decent jobs involve self employment and a mountain of tools and equipment.

The state has largely been a lost cause since the 1900s when all the textile mills no longer needed water power and Tennessee/Kentucky textile industry took off.

MA goes Red