youtube.com/watch?v=QL_RWd80rX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here you can have mine

PRAISE KEK!

Kek has spoken, you will not speak of him at the rally tomorrow

Kek does not appreciate your slide threads. Fuck off

Kek proclaims that you must die.

move aside weak digits, a real man has arrived

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little frog worshipper? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my cultist circle with the Mysteries of MOLOCH, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on KEK and Pepe posters - , and I have over 300 confirmed child sacrifices. I am trained in blood magic and I’m the highest priest in the entire MOLOCHIAN circle. You are nothing to me but just another sacrifice. I will lead you into the burning belly of the Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood with malice the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.
You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of globalists across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for your immortal soul to be enslaved, maggot. The God that consumes the pathetic little thing you call your life essence. You’re fucking damned for all eternity, kid. We can be anywhere, anytime, and I can destroy you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my first spellbook. Not only am I extensively trained in occult combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Bohemian Grove and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable stain off the face of the world, you little frogshit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. MOLOCH will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Have mine and praise KEK

Check'ed

I will channel my energy to you, praise kek

That's not how you get dübs.

THIS is how you get dübs.

Oh chosen envoy of our master, what would the mad god have me do at the rally tomorrow? Have my digits proven me too weak to act out the will of Kek?

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

KEK DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY!
YOU MUST OFFER YOUR DOUBLES UNTO KEK!

Trump will win NY

At last I finally see.

Kek, oh glorious mad one! Take my digits to aid in your grand chaotic reign! Please, allow me to be your messenger and spread your entropy to the far reaches of the universe and many more to come!

Going to rally in Hershey? I am. Same offer but with trips

Hail KEK!

Moloch's head will roll!

Check my Kek 66

youtube.com/watch?v=QL_RWd80rX4

nigger did you save my cropped yt profile pic

If you see some blonde haired faggots wearing a Volbeat shirt, that's me

cheg m

What time EST is the rally ?

I served you faithfully once, Lord KEK. You repaid me with death. Now it will be you who pays for your faithfulness.

MOLOCH - OH HORRID KING BESMEAR'D IN BLOOD.

I HAVE BROUGHT YOU HERE TO THIS VERY THREAD. TAKE A DEEP LOOK AT THE PATHETIC FROG WORSHIPPERS THAT STAND AGAINST YOU.

THEY WILL ALL BE YOURS.

>95974211 got baleeted, can this be the new dubs thread?