Is this best Disney cartoon every made!!??

is this best Disney cartoon every made!!??
yes! yes it is

Bringing Disney's Looney Tunes is cheating, user.

the Tokyo ep is a stand out and the ear one

My favourites will always be the boiler room and zombie Goofy one. Oh and Yodelberg.

the eps are are short and sweet never over stand their welcome, also the bit players are funny to like the big foot in the snow episode

Agree, definitely my favourite. Actually makes me want to go back and rewatch the classics like Mickey and the Beanstalk and Fantasia and shit.

>you will never have best buds like Donald and Goofy like Mickey has
Why even live.

YES

Nah, the ugly John K art style ruins it. Can't even stand to look at the show.

Best Disney cartoon ever made is the Goofy "how to" shorts from the 40s.

tasteless mong

That art style is really far from John Ks own.

I know I'm nearly a full year late on this, but I only now found out there was a christmas special and watched it.
Good god that was amazing, this is totally gonna be a yearly watch for me. Fucking amazing.

>is this best Disney cartoon every made!!??
Uhm, no sweetie.

don't remind me

Yes. They're surprisingly fresh, with a nice aesthetic and a cool humor, full of references that don't care laugh of itself.
Seriously, I still don't found any disappointing episode

my favorite is the camping one, with the RV

I really like how they gave Mickey a Season1 Spongebob personality.

The mickey cartoons have actually made me laugh more in 5 mins then most of their movies have. I even grew up on looney tunes and hated mickey mouse as a kid. What did they do so right?

They hired Paul Rudish, for one thing. He has quite the impressive resumé.

If you have the attention span of a six-year old and are thus unable to get into the original 1936-1954 shorts, sure.

>preferring classic animation over nu-trash makes you a tasteless mong
The absolute state of Sup Forums.

It wishes.

>If you have the attention span of a six-year old and are thus unable to get into the original 1936-1954 shorts, sure.
The original Mickey shorts are probably one of Disneys weakest creations. There's a good reason Donald and Goofy got their own series', and they were way funnier than Mickeys. This is the first time Mickeys straight-man personality has been used to a good comedic effect.

Mickey Mouse Works/House of Mouse played it too safe.