youtube.com/watch?v=uK5saXgQ5nE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

na it's genuinely funny

so it's laughter is infectious
like AIDS

Umaru is AIDs

>you have to transfer body fluids to laugh

Yes. It's the new SU.

So I have 2 seasons worth of great television?

It's not very good.

It's a horribly rare condition. Don't make fun. Now take off yer pants.

>rare condition
THIS DAY AND AGE

At least fans aren't telling a girl to kill herself for making a character too skinny

What?

B-but I ain't no homogay

No, it's HAFNIM.

Yeah, I dunno why SU fans are so fucking fat. They even showed a commercial on CN with a lot of the fans singing Stronger Than You. The average BMI was probably like 32.

The director is a total bro, but unfortunately, the show itself is only a six, maybe a low seven out of ten. It's certainly not something amazing.

How much far in did you get?

Nah, it's the new MLP.

Yes. But not as bad as the fanbase, but pretty damn close.

Can someone just edit the "Thats the new MLP comic" to "Thats the new SU"
Its not the new SU because it isnt on hiatus

Yeah, and like SU, once this show gets popular enough, and gets nice and comfy on CN, the fucking network will frequently throw the show into fuck-long hiatuses for no reason.

Not at all, but I do think the Star Vs Fandom is underrated when it comes to cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=u8i_a6F_K0I

Remember before the show aired the same autist kept making OK KO hate threads?

I'll never understand why someone would want a show to be terrible

Post enids for my collection

It's Sup Forums leaking

I like it. Its the first cartoon I have seen for a long time that actualy made me laugh.

They're telling Ian Jones to kill himself for making a character too skinny

They all seem to argue that every woman has the same body type yet only redesign Enid.
Also don't forget the fag shippers

Ahem

No it isn't, S1 SU was better than OK KO purely off the beautiful setting designs back when they had a budget.
OK KO is designed on the premise that if they tried that shit they would just get slashed.

Otherwise it's just fucking boring. It has such a bombastic premise but it's so dull and preachy most of the time.
If Rebecca and Ian want to rip off anime so much they can start with some good ol'fight faggotry.

Tell me what you I now about okkos setting.

> bottom right
I refuse to believe anyone thinks that's better than the source material. Not even the artist.

it is not that hard to hand-pick the worst of the worst

ESPECIALLY on Tumblr

I need to show people this post when they say being good at drawing = being good at character design

take a rusty knife, and cut your balls off

then cook them and eat them

Eh. To each their own I guess. OK KO is my favorite cartoon in like 10 years.

>falseflagging this hard because people don't care anymore about SU
HA
Show is the new WOY , niche show with comfy fans

Isn't Enid still a virgin?

Probably
She may have lost said virginity when she was a bunbun though

twitter.com/parkerrsimmons/status/918232292748812288

i like it

really cool and awesome fights but instead it's just a bunch of epic references xD

for all it does OKKO is fine but it certainly isn't something to hype so much, three threads per day is ridiculous.

(You)

K.O. characters showing up on bootleg brands when?

No this is normal ur just not used to shows with a weekly schedule and with constant previews we got a whole lot to talk about.

>limbs being different sizes

Do they mean one arm being bigger than the other, or arms and legs not being the same width?

Also, fuck off with that "mixed people can't be that white" shit.

So that why he got so triggered.
youtube.com/watch?v=uK5saXgQ5nE&feature=youtu.be

maybe it was suppose to be "aides"

I'm at least partially convinced that it was someone doing it to draw attention to the show.
Because I did the same thing with SU before it started airing.

SU deserves the hate though

I didn't know that back before the first episode even aired, though. It seemed so promising.

i think it might've been a joke redesign

Gem Drill is when it all went down hill

it went down way before that
you have an entire arc that should be filled characters worrying about a world-ending event, and it's still filled with as much filler as everything else

Connie Is the only reason I watch the show as of late.

K.O. really would stomp Steven i feel
Steven's got the skin tone of a burn victim, probably why he's so soft

Ko has already showcased speed faster than anything is su

>the virgin lover
>THE CHAD FIGHTER

IMO KO is trash. I've been following since the premiere and I can say that KO's video channel is the perfect example of how weak this show is.

the worst part is that OkKO tries to pass itself as a cool and clever show, but next to every scene looks like it was drawn by amateurs and thier morales lean to the preachy side, like having KO literally scream in rage for an specific race to be included in something.

Is Dendy suppose to look like Velma?

Ok

Neat.
But Is It aids?

she's suppose to make my dick harder than diamonds and straighter than an arrow

The point of that scene was that rage and screaming is completely unproductive.

KO

is that from an episode? I mean obviously the AIDS part is an edit but that seems like an episode screenshot

>make a show with simple character designs
>animation for some reason isn't superb

?

>the one on the bottom right
I cannot scream "yamero" loud enough for God to hear me. The other designs are trash too, but holy shit.

there is nothing simple about 24 frame animation.

>bottom right
I couldn't contain my laughter. That one is a parody right?

It's gonna be great when Ian pick up on this and makes an episode where Enid becomes fat and hairy.

>the only time OKKO is on model is in the 25th anniversary bumper video

sad!

>Just Be a Pebble

good the model sheets suck

Yeah its not great
But it's really fucking charming, unique, endearing and just human. I could honestly watch six seasons of this.

>potato, witch and alien
>human

The left sure hates traditional male and female body types. They also despise women not looking like men, and men not looking like they have type 2 diabeetus
They also hate beauty apparently.

S1 SU was just as whiny and just as preachy but with less fun.
All it was characters complaining about shit, whining about shit and crying every two minutes.

Didn't Captain Planet also have an episode on AIDS? And there was just a crossover with the same show too.

>Bottom right

SU worked fine when it was a monster-of-the-week show with hints on lore. When the show made the switch to overarching storylines, it was initially good, but the SU crew has absolutely no idea how to pace a story or meaningfully end an arc.

>OkKO tries to pass itself as a cool and clever show

>OkKO has serious morals

>OkKO being overly preachy

Are we watching the same show? The only "preachy"ish thing I can remember is the reverse-furry episode, and that was for a total of like 5 minutes, which led into an ongoing, yet fucked up joke that they're all still animal people. (KO's video of him making a better human suit)

>actually shrinks in size
The fact that this literally happend is baffling

its not even artistic interpretation steven literally shrank to needing a fucking stool to see over the counter

Like this status if you cry every time

Now that I think about what is the best looking KO episode? To me it's the episode where KO turns into giant. Everybody looked good and not goofy, probably because it is the first episode in production order.

i dont care what anyone says i dont care if off model. this was the best looking ep

Ok so dr. Grayman looks different from rad and his parents so it's pretty safe to assume that he's also an alien but just from a different planet than rad. But what I find interesting is that it looks like grayman has similar laser beam powers to rad, so do all aliens just have lazerbeam powers or what?

thats not fair that episode had no reason to loo as good as it does.

Said no one ever

>guy doesnt get robogirl

i hate this shit, happens all the time too

>watch episode expecting laughs
>Shannon gets her heart literally broken
>Rad denies himself love for the second time because if his self-destructive need to act tough
>FEEL
Man fuck this shit, I wanted to end watching this episode in a happier mood than I started in.

Well that explains why the comedy portion of the show isn't funny.

enid seemed to imply what rad was doing this episode was a habit
>i usually wait for this to pass

THEY MADE EYE CONTACT IT'S A CANON SHIP NOW

You can't fool me! there was no blushing!