I believe that Trump's proposal of making Mexico pay for a wall has the sole objective of humilliating Mexico

I believe that Trump's proposal of making Mexico pay for a wall has the sole objective of humilliating Mexico.

I'm not against the US building a wall with its own resources; your land, your rules. My objection is against making Mexico pay for it.

Tell me why, a Mexican, I should be fine with someone who is basically showing a giant middle finger to my country?

Because you need to learn your place, you've humiliated us and now it's your turn. You will be the Germany of post-WWI, except for the fact that you'll never be able to successfully invade a country.

Because they're poor

Kek wills it as truth

A la verga con Trump, fuck him, viva Aztlan

He will tax the shit out of remittances, or use funds seized from cartels.
Relax Juanito, you won't pay for a thing.

how trumpfags will ever recover?

So you admit then that Trump's campaign IS against Mexico and Mexicans and not just illegals?

I think its probably one aspect of a much larger campaign. I dont believe its intent is to embarrass Mexico.

>build wall, employ Mexicans and Americans
>dual effect, cash infusion to Mexico and creates a secure beach head in America
>deploy Mexican/American coalition to Mexicos southern border.
>push north decimating cartel strongholds along the way
>run stragglers into the Trump wall to be captured, identified and incarcerated.

Sinaloa days are numbered, viva la autodefensas!

>humilliating Mexico
Good. Millions of illegals openly and flagrantly violate US laws (with the tacit support of the Mexican government), smugly wave the Mexican flag on US soil as an open challenge to US sovereignty and generally shit up US society. Paying for a wall is a slap on the wrist.

Your ONLY objection is making Mexico pay for it?
Mexico has been fucking us for years, time for you to pay up Pancho.

mexico does a good enough job humiliating itself pablo, you are going to pay for my wall and you are going to love it

Again, are you admitting that Trump's platform IS hostile to Mexico and Mexicans and not just illegal immigrants?

>Mexico has been fucking us for years
>strongest nation on earth cucked by their lazy short brown next door neighbor

>viva la autodefensas!
they all in jail

>blaming a nation for what people who no longer live there do

>except for the fact that you'll never be able to successfully invade a country.

The trump campaign is for americans and americans only cholo,, how can i as a distant belgian understand this and you as a dirty spic cant.

Tough shit, Mexican. We don't have to like you. You're shit. Stay in your shitty country.

Good.

We really need some self actualization.

Mexicans believe they are the best ever, most important, most vibrant country in the entire world.

Nothing will be fixed until people take a good hard look at themselves. The wall should also be covered with a giant mirror.

>push north decimating cartels strongholds
the autodefensas were labeled as terrorist, hunted down and locked up in jail. Also:
>lots of cartel psychopaths with tons of assasult rifles, rocket launchers and god know what else (all provided by US) against an unarmed population, at most a handful of them have handguns or regular rifles.
>being enough delusional to think the wall will stop drug trafficking when the amount sumuggled into burgerland is done by other means and not just wetbacks
>implying the US would so something: they sell guns, cartel psychos give them drugs n shiiieet: they make fortune.

Your country owes my country a lot of money
One way or another, your country will pay

>Enjoy making cars no Americans will buy

Mexicans don't understand this because you're nothing but a "nation" of bandidos. That's all you've ever been. So the very concept of being a good neighbor is totally alien to your culture. You look at us as you've always looked at us, a rich neighbor who you can squeeze some money or favors out of from time to time, when you're not scheming against us behind our backs or attempting to carry off some preposterous, ill-fated war against us.

You don't look at us as a neighbor to have respect for and come to mutual agreements with so that we can co-exist peacefully. Canada does that. We're not asking them to build a wall, you notice that?

The common denominator for all of Mexico's problems is Mexico. Stop being underhanded bandit Indians looking to grift us by watching as millions of you come here to scoop up a chunk of our GDP and send it back home. Be a good neighbor for once and take responsibility for the adverse effect your people have had on our country.

Or just keep robbing and corrupting and killing. Why not. It's the only thing Mexico has ever been good at.

We dont care if you like trump or not, your country doesnt police its northern border to keep you fucking wetbacks on your side. Time to pay up.

>Your country owes my country a lot of money
>illegal immigration can be blamed on a government

Damn shame if its true.

I dont believe that one bit. It makes no sense to be hostile towards Mexico. Is Mexico fucked up? Oh yeah. Its government is rife with corruption, its police can be ought for so cheap its a joke. (Pot calling the kettle black, huh?) If anything Mexico can be a much greater asset to America than a liability. From what I gather Mexico basically has an Iraq war level insurgency going on because of the brilliant war on drugs.

Is he after illegals? Oh hell yeah. But to be hostile to Mexico its like kicking a guy when theyre down. I dont believe we need to hurt you, I think we need to help you. I mean youre not going anywhere, it does no one any good to live next door to a crack house. Sorry, just calling it like I see it.

shut ur stupid face pussy, when he said mexico is going to pay for the wall he meant with tariffs on goods made in .mx

What the fuck do you care? Kek... you're still in Mexico, Pedro.

>Damn shame if its true.
it is, they've all been in jail for years

>Trump has said repeatedly that "Mexico will pay for the wall" means that money saved on altered trade relations with mexico and not paying for illegals will cover the cost of the wall many times over
>Muh Mexico won't pay for wall meme

Mexico has no choice. It is all US actions that cause it.

It's figurative. Trump isn't going to send a bill directly to the President of Mexico with a warning of being sent to collections, he's going to chance trade laws so that Mexico will won't cheat us on trading anymore and we will profit as a nation. The wall will be built with the excess money we make off of you.

you can't afford it anyway

Fuck walls.

We need to bring Freedom to Mexico, Shock and Awe style.
Push those squat monsters all the way into South America and use the Panama Canal as our southern border.

Then we do the same to the snowfaggots, pushing them into Siberia and using the Bering Strait as the northern border.

Manifest Destiny, cunts.

>your country doesnt police its northern border to keep you fucking wetbacks on your side.

the U.S. doesn't help mexico with the Drug war why should Mexico help with the border war?

>are you admitting that Trump's platform IS hostile to Mexico and Mexicans
Yes, and that's a good thing. Stop exporting your social ills, Paco.

>We need to bring Freedom to Mexico, Shock and Awe style.

>thinking this won't create millions upon millions of more illegal immigrants

Because fuck you. Stop sending your shitty fucking wetbacks over here.

The Mexican govt hands out pamphlets instructing it's citizens on how to cross the border safely

>Stop exporting your social ills
>the Mexican government is responsible for poor Mexicans hiring coyotes to get them into the u.S.

because you're country is already a fucking hoke.

>be tu, a dirty spic
>live in the new world
>country is a third world caca jole

>what is the colony of new spain

Are you serious?

To bite your bait, you have to pay us back for not controlling your borders, and for killing so many of our citizens. By any natural law, you owe us.

Also 10s of millions of white American men are voting with the joy of humiliating Mexico in their mind while they wait in line to sign the ballot. And when they fill in the Trump circle they're thinking of how happy they will be when the brown hoards start disappearing from their streets.

I can tell you first hand: I did.

No it's because illegal immigrants cost America over 300 billion dollars a year. He's applying a financial consequence for Mexico not curtailing the rampant disregard for American rule of law.

Your government openly supports them, both in word and deed. It's obvious that the Mexican gov't likes having an outlet valve to their poverty problem instead of taking the risk and effort of fixing the problem.

your country literally handed out pamphlets telling people how to illegally get into the US.

Trump is the only candidate basically ever that wants to stop this.

If your country wasn't the source of all this, he wouldn't be talking about it

>burger lecturing people about being good
>US bombs the shit out of middle east to rob their oil and appease the synagogue, which leads to shit tons of niggers and religious fanatics go to Europe (ironically whites screwed over their fellow whites, some good fellas they are, isn't it? )
>US and its fast and furious operation
>the nation that came up with NAFTA and TPP (and magically we're the ones at fault for their greedy overlords)
>the largest drug consumer yet blame us due to their insatiable hunger for more of that toxic shit, a hait that is slowly killing their population and funding psychopaths in this side of the border
>huuurrr duurr you are corrupt...cough cough shillary on tv cough cough

aha...

seriously

just invade mexico, it will only take about 100 years to wipe out the spic bloodline, it wouldnt even be that hard since latinas all crave white dick anyway

its too bad their are no modern day conquistadors

yeah cause the U.S. and Mexico love random dead bodies in the desert

>Your government

Weve got a border patrol and immigration constantly deporting your family members all the time Juan, your home countries corrupt government has no interest in policing the border.
The country of Mexico will pay for the wall.

>it will only take about 100 years to wipe out the spic bloodline
in almost 500 years all the natives aren't even gone yet.

Making mexico pay for the wall has many purposes. Youre retarded if you think humiliation is the only one, if one at all. I k now thia anecdote has nothing to do with this, but i personally know an illegal that has been arrested for duis 3 times now in il. They deport him and hes litterally back before you can say juan. Mexico needs to be stricter on its people, and if they wont, trump will at mexicos expense.

let them build the wall so we can kill southern ilegals that pile up at the wall

Funny what happens when you lose a war, youre no better than Jordanians.

>constantly deporting your family members all the time
all the time you say? shit i must not be paying attention cause none of my family has ever been deported

>your home countries corrupt government has no interest in policing the border.
The country of Mexico will pay for the wall.
why would they? what do they care for people leaving?

Why can't you taco bending shits ever understand. Mexico will pay by seizing cash transfers from illegals back to Mexico.

You yourself you sludge dwelling swarthy sucker will pay nothing. Well your uncle will be sending a lot less from his landscaping venture in the US but you won't have a wall tax on your paystub.

TRUMPS hostile to illegal immigrants, most illegals are Mexican the second third and fourth are central americans allowed to travel through mexico to the US. You have the hostile government.

The reason those things happen are because of Mexicans. Your people flood our country and then vote in globalists! That's why the globalists want you to come here. But I can't expect a Mexican to put 2 and 2 together.

And don't give me this shit about how we caused your cartel problem. We are part of the current formulation of the problem, but the problem has always been a uniquely Mexican one. Before the cartels you had bandit tribes that rode around on horseback robbing trains and banks and government caches and inciting a myriad of little "revolutions" that were nothing more than thinly veiled attempts by these bandit gangs to lend credibility to their criminal enterprises. That is the very nature of your government. It was built by and for those very people. You are in literal, objective reality a nation of banditos. So don't try to pawn that off on us. You've always been gunslinging crooks. That is NOT new.

Whites will be long gone before any of that happens

Because your government is corrupt and your country is a plague on the entire continent. You know damn well your corrupt officials don't give a shit about the bad hombres crossing our border. Get fucked paco if Trump wins mexico will be paying for the wall in one way or another.

tell me what can the Mexican government can do with deportees.

Chump is just butthurt because our elites scammed his white faggot dodger ass.

Lots of canadians and australian faggots lose their companies to Mexican Partners. The only people worth making business here are the chinese and russian, who are corrupt like us and have a disregard for human rights.

which is why I said its a shame there are no modern day conquistadors, or did I trigger you so hard you forget how did read

>Before the cartels you had bandit tribes that rode around on horseback robbing trains and banks and government caches
nigger please....

> a myriad of little "revolutions" that were nothing more than thinly veiled attempts by these bandit gangs to lend credibility to their criminal enterprises.
well you obviously don't know shit about the Mexican revolution

The assumption is that the U.S. gives you X amount of dollars every year to control your borders, which you absolutely fail to do, so you can use that money instead to build a wall.

It's not that you're really paying for it, you're just going to use some of those gibs to pay for it.

Or maybe he honestly means he'll slap you with trade embargoes and shit if you don't pay for it.

Anyway, you'd have to see what you're getting in return. We have to spend billions on America's junk every year, but in return to claim to protect your sea lanes so we can continue trade with the world.

I think is good.
I mean is not like WE are going to pay for The wall. The goverment is going to pay. And The goverment is going to say " we dont have money lol" then Trump is gonna reveal how much money México actually has, and we have to wonder, where The fuck does it all goes? And bum! Corrupt politicians are going to get exposed.
Now, if peña raises taxes because of it, that is just going to be fucking retarded.

The only good thing Obama has ever done was deporting your people in record numbers, with 10 million of you roaches it will take a while.

Theyll pay for it, and they wont have a choice.

how can you expect to kill over 150 million Mexicans in 100 years when the Spaniards had 300 years and they could even kill 10 million?

Mexico pays because your government is FUCKING owned by the Cartels... your politicians profit from the Cartels...

The Cartels are a big reason why our people are getting poisoned and degeneration in our inner cities...

So if Mexico can't deal with their fucking trafficking issues, we'll let them pay for the physical barrier...

The Mexican government will then have to funnel the drug money towards paying for the wall...it's quite fair

Well, Pedro...

Your "people" have parasited off this once great nation long enough. I've lived in the southwest US and have seen first hand the illegal spic problem. You fuckers take our jobs and do not assimilate. Infact! You wave your beaner flags every chance you get!

So go back!! And build Wall!

ok.

Dude, who cares. Drumpf will be shot, shillary will be president for a while until the bombs come. Obongo is the antichrist. A pathetic "wall" will never be built.

>Spaniards
To be fair, local natives did most of the fighting.

Just ban tortillas. It would be chaotic.

Mexico, we send you hundreds of millions of dollars to help you fight your narcos. The least you can fucking do is build a wall and pay for it in order to show your commitment to the fight against narcotrafficking and illegal immigration.

Buncheck of fucking ingrate Spics want to take a bunch of our money yearly but then get all pissy when we tell them to build and pay for a wall.

They will pay because we are going to help them get rid of the cartels & make Mexico great again.

Plus, we paid $74M for their southern wall so they kinda owe us...

>your government is FUCKING owned by the Cartels
>implying it's not the other way around

The Mexican government will then have to funnel the drug money towards paying for the wall...it's quite fair
literally any single drug lord can pay the entire the of the construction, and still be rich as fuck

just take the country over and deport them

mexico is a joke, it would literally take america a few months to take over

I have to say he has a point were gonna have to pay for the wall because mexico is poor as shit. How would they pay us, in avacados and tequila?

>Mexico, we send you hundreds of millions of dollars to help you fight your narcos.

>yet refuse to help fight them
>insist on fighting oil wars on the other side of the world
>ignoring the huge amount of oil mexico could give the U.S

because you are mexico

>mex politicians will be exposed as the thieves they have been for since i can remember
>implying they will give a flying fuck about it

> if peña raises taxes because of it, that is just going to be fucking retarded.
this is exactly what is going to happen, those fuckers won't stop living like kings over something like this, lad...

Because you've drained us of billions, poisoned our youth with drugs, as well as raping and killing us. I have no sympathy.

A goddamn shame isn't it?

>it would literally take america a few months to take over
yeah cause Vietnam, Iraq and Afghnaistan were so easily conquered

and invasion of Mexico would be Afghanistan x10

> Your country is disgusting
> Your people act like animals
> Your government is horribly corrupt
> You allow and even support the rampant drug trade
It's really quite simple, Pedro.

Mexico did almost $300bn in trade with the U.S. just last year, a small increase in tariffs on goods coming across the border would pay for the wall and pay for it FAST

it's fucking pathetic

>poisoned our youth with drugs
>we din du nuthin
Stop buying them, crackhead idiot.

If Mexico is responsible for the drugs and people flowing north does that mean that the US is responsible for the drug money and guns flowing south?

Everybody has an asshole

USA already invaded Mexico and after we conquered the halls of Montezuma we decided that meh we don't really want it
>OP thinks Mexico can be humiliated more

>huur durr you are posinoning us
>maing it sound like we force them doing drugs when, in reality, their degenerate youth go get them on their own free will

and Mexican have been fucking Lady Liberty's for years

We will once we end it from entering our country.

Pablo let's be honest, you're not sending your best.

You have no say in this matter.

>beaner intellectual
Eat shit fuckface. Keep all your manlet faggot child abusers.

>You have no say in this matter.
neither did Trumpo when he spoke with the Mexican president

>actually thinking a wall will be built never trying to get mexico to pay for it

>off by one
I guess I'm a #shill4hill now fuck