Who the fuck actually WANTS immigrants and refugees in europe

seriously, it boggles my mind. does any citizen of these countries genuinely want tons and tons of refugees to come into their countries? why? i can only imagine the most brainwashed, idiot liberal that would actually be ok with it.

If liberal retards didn't think the phrase "why can't a white country stay mostly white" was racist then you might be right, but liberals are genuinely under the belief that whites being the majority anywhere is racist. Hence why the most rabid liberals in places like Sweden advocate to import as many shitskins as possible and then use the EU to force countries like poland to take in "their fair share", diversifying homogenous white Eastern European nations

They are cancer

The Big Industry type and their Big (((Banker))) buddies make a killing off of the cheap labor racket.

That is the primary driver. Add in Jewish racial revenge and the deal is set. The normal whites in Europe don't get to decide anything. Note what is being done with Brexit right now.

that's the million dollar question isn't it? If the people were allowed to vote on it they wouldn't let them in and all illegals would be deported. Our leaders are betraying us and hopefully we do something before its to late. Rise up

the women should be allowed in for breeding purposes

it only takes a few generations to breed out the brown

good Lord that looks comfy

I think in Austria many people just wanted to help but underestimated the whole situation. Also our chancellor was an incompetent fuck, sucking on Merkels titts. This, plus a constant flow of missinformation mainly through our media.

big business: want white genocide so there's no nationalist opposition to globalism

far left: want white genocide so there's no nationalist opposition to communism

liberals: believe they are actually helping/they are virtue signalling

women want men to fight over them because they had seen it in twilight and there dumb bitches who think they deserve the attention but most are homely and only settled for because of the cost of living vs average pay rate in a area

reproduction became the sole focus of modern societies so nobody really gets to just live alone in a studio apartment now days. we actually have laws preventing to many single bed room residences being made in any city in america

so bitches are mad they dont get a prince and decide they will settle for being fought over. but they will just be slaves with fewer rights

>I think in Austria many people just wanted to help

Helping them in their own lands will always be more efficient and cheaper than helping them here. Therefore anyone suggesting them coming here doesn't have helping them in mind but some other motivation.

>If liberal retards didn't think the phrase "why can't a white country stay mostly white" was racist then you might be right
Just replace it with "What's wrong with keeping our demographics full of people that believe in representative democracy and separation of church and state?". Sharia law is not compatible with US law.

>that comfy as fuck hobbit hole

Damn, no wonder Hobbits never left the Shire.

yeah that may be right for politicians or ngo´s but i was mainly talking about the naive normie citizen

Women

I'm skeptical of the idea that this is actually a useful way to reduce labor costs, much less improve profits overall. This only helps reduce wages among the least skilled labor categories. Regulation and taxes are huge factors to begin with. Empowering leftists and increasing welfare costs will make this worse. I have a hard time understanding how businesses could see this as a good plan.

>but i was mainly talking about the naive normie citizen

Even they have other motives, like virtue signalling for example.

It's the same as why people CONSIDER voting for Hillary and the fact that Hillary is at least 50%~ winning.

Really shows how FUCKED the US is.

Losers and failures

true

But always blame it on us giving Women and Immagrants the right to vote.

Everyone walks on egg shells. Pussys who would rather die then be called "racist"

me

George Soros and Qatar have bailed out Deutsche Bank now Merkel is doomed.

My fucking "friends". Most vocal people seem to be some sort of progressive utopians. The silent majority remains silent, while virtue-signalling pathologically.
This country is so cucked. What seems to be needed in most European countries is some serious grassroots activity. Like distributing information in one way or the other for the silent majority, just so they know that they're not alone with their doubts.

So, please pol activate your fat asses.

hahahahahaha little slut. they would gang rape her if given the chance.

Jews.

It's a breeding programme.

not sure

brainwashed, idiot liberals

>who the fuck actually WANTS immigrants and refugees in europe

The same people who started this whole mess.

>who the fuck actually WANTS immigrants and refugees in europe
and not just a few, well adjusted, assimilated people but 100s of thousands straight oughtta the stoning ages.

There used to be a time when that would't have happened with a massive battle front and a mountain of bodies

It's the jews who are of the belief that all homogenous white countries must be destroyed
the liberals are their willing puppets

"Not I," said the Goy.

My little country is a group of islands.
We don't want rapefugees here.

We don't have open borders and Merkel tells us that we must take rapefugees.
No chance. pic is the border.
And the EU can fuck off

white women really are just fucking retarded.
and they are asking for it.

One of the comfiest things I've ever seen. 10/10

You're a brainwashed idiot