Huma

How can we all find Humas of our own? She seems so loyal, stylish, healthy, humble and perfect.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weiner_(film)
youtube.com/watch?v=f0T1Rb_Q8cg
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37446
youtube.com/watch?v=T7Ntw2asHfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HUMA ABEDIN!

DELICIOUS PIZZA QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

ABEDIN!
PIZZA!
QUEEEEEEEEEN!

huma posting is a bannable offense stay safe user mods are angry tonight, I assume the neetbux were late this month

Grow a grotesque nose, move to a liberal city/state, run and win a prominent political position, and be willing to sell out your country.

After you have done this only then will you have earned your own Saudi plant waifu.

new yorkers eating pizza? wow!

Why are there so many seemingly candid photos of this couple?

They've taken more photos doing boring shit than my ex girlfriend has and she was a whore.

He heard muslims were ok with fucking 9-year-old and having many wives.

He tested the water by saying he wanted cheese pizza.

She ordered it literally.

His face when.

Go buy one from Saudi Arabia. That's how Hillary got hers.

>fork and knife pizza
memes

like this?

she's a saudi agent.

>She seems so loyal
Really, user?

Your real life arab girl will be a lot meaner than you realize. There is a reason that their men keep them in line.

Also, you won't have fully white children so that will be a bummer after your "stickin' it to whitey" phase wears off.

You will be thinking "Fuck, I actually have to live with these god damned monkeys?"

Pics like that piss me off.

It's supposed to be all candid and unstaged but who the fuck took that picture? I mean, seriously, these are the fakest fucking things ever.

>he thinks it's photoshopped

>'and here's my collection of dick pics'
>'why are you showing me these?'

They're most likely from his documentary

>Weiner is a 2016 American fly on the wall documentary film by Josh Kriegman and Elyse Steinberg about Anthony Weiner’s campaign for Mayor of New York City during the 2013 mayoral election.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weiner_(film)

youtube.com/watch?v=f0T1Rb_Q8cg
>That death glare at the end
I would not want a Hooma of my own.

>loyal

Not even looking at the screen

>You'll never get to watch "Raising the Weiners" on TLC every night

The real question is why would a Muslim marry such a stereotypical jew like him.

>I'll take what is a political marriage for 1000 Alex

Hillary introduced them. After the first date, Huma thought he was a creep, but the Clintons encouraged her to stay with him.

Loyal to who? Anthony Weiner is just a beard to cover up Hillary and Humas' love affair.

Women marry for power and status. W

When men marry for sexual attraction, we are called pigs.

Imagine being Anthony Weiner in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Huma Abedin, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is sext another 15 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Weiner and not only stand on that red carpet while Huma flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just stand there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that pose. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, HUMA ABEDIN-WEINER LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and shiksas and later alleged underage victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Brooklyn. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for scissoring with Hillary in the previous years. And then the photographers call for another shot, and you know you could kill every single person in this event before security could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Anthony "Big Guy" Weiner. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your 12" wiener and bear it.

Not quite HUMAn

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

no retard he's saying they're staged to appear more spontaneous and human than either of these two desert rats actually are

I hope Huma is first to take a FBI deal and rat out the whole globalist (((bolshevik))) rat nest

>Women marry for power and status
This is the whole reason this dumb election is taking place. Look me in the eyes and tell me Hillary loves Bill.

She is ugly as hell, looks like Freddie Mercury with a wig and minus a 'stache.

Oh and the bitch is a spy you could never trust.

READ THIS wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37446

Thanks for the bullshit red dot. i hate people like you.

>humble
That smug bitch is anything but.

i dunno i think she's pretty cute

I don't appreciate being replied to with off topic nonsense like this. I'm making note of your ID, don't do it again.

If she had a daughter that would be some cute cunny

When will there be a limit to the amount of people you can reply to in one post? It should be like 3 or 4 tops.

People who reply to all are faggots who should be thrown off of high bridges.

POST RARE HUMAS

tell me that's not a loving family

what if she was also Anthony's daughter?

who is this Weiner ? please update me.

You don't know much about imageboard culture do you?

If you post it, we'll probably see it. Replying to everybody in the thread is just bad manners, especially since it takes up so much space the way you formatted it.

If your comment has value, it will get (you)'s which will lead to more and more (you)'s. That's how you get a post to be noticed
If you want a higher chance of a response, post up an interesting pic to go along with it, like I have here

nice writing skills
r u high?

Yeah I really want to find a nice girl who cuckolds me with a 70 year old lesbian.

Hello Juancho,

He is like a 7 time (((congressman))) from NYC who did a political marriage with Huma. He is a sick fuck.

poor girl.

(you)

youtube.com/watch?v=T7Ntw2asHfU

The Girlfriend...Drunk ...