The left really fucked up their strategy with pizza gate

The left really fucked up their strategy with pizza gate.

They should have spent the last 8 years pushing pedophilia acceptance. Then when pedo gate finally came to light, they could have used it as an example of how progressive Hillary is.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dDMFH
twitter.com/AnthonyVVeiner/status/794031738053914624
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

too late now, this topic is edgy, the idea that started western civilization and it ironic that it will end it too.

>pedophilia acceptance
LMAO
m8 no, no one is pushing anything about this, I wish but no, there are SJW groups lynching pedos online, literally a witch hunting.

>also

No one gives a fuck about wikileaks besides Sup Forums m8, lets be honest.

absolutely not true. Slate has been pushing pedo acceptance hard. Not kidding.

>No one gives a fuck about wikileaks besides Sup Forums m8, lets be honest.
not true. It gets mentioned in the news. they mention it in the presidential debates. it was trending on facebook last month. and one of my professors has been mentioning it.

what the fuck is pizza gate? did i miss something?

why not lower the age of consent then to around 14 after graduating middle school? It will solve a lot of 'pedo' problems.

See

The true left wants to see Hillary and all the Democrats go down.

>pedo gate
You are imagining things. Triggered by code word like feminists.

No, it was a possibility. Biologically, humans reach sexual maturity around the age of 13. I started masturbating when I was like 11. Scientific definition doesn't change, no matter what the political angle is.

The problem is, it's the other way around--the politicians have been perverting the definition of child, pushing it up higher and higher until 17 year old, hairy crotched, d-size, vagina bleeders are "children." And the whole reason this was done, was to create a blackmail item they can peddle, to ensure loyalty.

They never had any motivation to push down the age of acceptance to something like 16, like is in some states, or even 14, which is not out of the realm of possibility. But, then, their blackmail wouldn't have any force on others, either. They chose to offense instead of defense, which has always been their method of operation; better to sink the whole ship, than to save oneself.

Is that an edit or is that his real nose?

Bullshit. There was a sick article being pushed by one saying he wasn't a monster or some crap, they were opening the door for it.

You are an actual retard

archive.is/dDMFH

>I’m a pedophile, but not a monster
>Salon.com

Apparently I'm slightly less autistic than the rest of you niggers, can someone explain this stuff to me and link the related emails?

As long as feminists are allowed in government they will not allow a reversal on their push against pedophilia.
The AoC should be abolished. The State should not control sex and relationships. It should be up to the girl's father to say when she is to be married.

Please leave pedo user. I'm 23 and 16 is definitely too young for me at this point.

twitter.com/AnthonyVVeiner/status/794031738053914624

unedited

Just because there is a random article here and there by a self proclaimed pedo that doesnt mean there is a large pedo acceptance movement.

Being a pedo is not the same as a child molester. If you think every pedo is an imminent danger of molesting a kid you're not different to a sjw who thinks every man is about to rape and its only a matter of time. Normal people have self control.

In fact id even say most child molesters arent even pedophiles. Many are but a lot are not.

Source: im a pedo and there is absolutely no pedo rights movement. Like mexico I wish, but feminists hate pedos as much as anyone. Remember raising the age of consent to 16 and beyond was literally caused by feminists and ultra puritan christians.

Too many filthy pedos in this thread. Gtg m80s.

dont worry bong, the muslim nextdoor will fuck your neighbors 9 year old daughter.

Literally nothing wrong with being a pedo

nothing wrong with being a pedo. girls are cute as fuck and quite frankly if you dont think so you are not human.

just dont actually touch them and its fine

The real Pizzagate is right here. I can't believe you want to elect as President a man who eats his pizza like THIS.

TRUMP BTFO

Then you're perfectly free to not date whoever you want.

It gets weird when you think you have the right to decide other people's relationships. That's some SJW tier mind fuckery right there.

Furthermore, the whole age of consent being pushed up so high is specifically so that folks like the Clinton Foundation can make it blackmail item, and Podesta can make such a HUGE profit selling illegal goods. They wouldn't be able to receive so many "" donations "" if they weren't peddling human sex slaves.

You bought into their agenda, and got a little confused. It's alright user. That's why we have sciences like biology. The age of biological adulthood isn't going anywhere. You can live with the cognitive dissonance that biological adult = legal child, but don't expect everyone else to.

>why are there so many pedos on Sup Forums
I think you might be lost. Did you mean to go to plebbit today?
Little girls are hot.
>just dont actually touch them and its fine
Doing sex studf with little girls is fine, if it's within a proper relationship. If it's just her daddy how could it be wrong?

WTF? I hate Trump now!

based user with the honest truth

Pizza gate is all slander and libel. None of it has been proven. All you have is Russian hacker forgeries.

That was cheese-stuffed crust. Everybody did that shit in the early 90s, homie.

What's his endgame?

>Doing sex studf with little girls is fine, if it's within a proper relationship. If it's just her daddy how could it be wrong?
I actually agree, however in todays social climate it will never end well. She will be made to feel like a victim and that any sexual acts she did were shameful and wrong. This is what fucks up many people as opposed to the sexual acts themselves.

So maybe in a different social environment but it is impossible without havng your kid be fucked up at some point. Safer for everyone to just not do it.

>tfw Alyvia is a slut like her sisters now

Jesus you couldn't be more wrong. I am a therapist who works with victims of sex abuse and the thing that destroys them is not understanding what is happening to them and feeling like they have no control, followed by feeling totally alone with the aftermath, not to
Mention all the confusion that goes along with all of that.

What devastates victims is that using a child for sexual acts totally negates their dignity and worth--they do not possess mature sexuality, and you're a dumb fuck of you think otherwise.

After reading the emails it just seems the guy really likes pizza(offering women to go get a pizza sometime). Basing a pedophilia ring off of a Sup Forums meme word is a huge stretch

>I am a therapist
Opinion discarded

>I actually agree, however in todays social climate it will never end well
Oh, well, okay then. I guess I can agree with that, that even though it's not bad with her hearing about that it is she might believe it. That's why attitudes need to be changed.
>tfw Alyvia is a slut like her sisters now
N-nuh uh, that's not true. You're a liar.
>I am a therapist
Y'know that stating you are a quack will just make people automatically disregard the things you say, right.

I don't even thing a sexual act is that big of a deal, it's just that when they are small it would probably hurt them physically so I wouldn't do anything

>Furthermore, the whole age of consent being pushed up so high is specifically so that folks like the Clinton Foundation can make it blackmail item,

Now you're jumping to conclusions. If the Clinton Foundation can engage in the sexual slavery of 16 years olds, what's to stop them from engaging in 10 year olds?

This idea that politicians raised the age of consent specifically so they could use sex with 16 year olds as a blackmail tool, is, quite frankly, asinine.

>it's just that when they are small it would probably hurt them physically
If you're like a dumb mudslime and you j-j-jam it in when she's too small. But if you only do oral or intercural or whatever until she's big enough to take it in her kitty it's fine.
>I don't even thing a sexual act is that big of a deal
How do you mean? Because I'm not sure how to react with this being kind of vague.

He avoids the Cheese... Hmm...

really makes you think why Americans have a unusually have a high age of consent. I cannot have a girl because of this and i am only 21 and want 15 year olds and high school freshman girls to date.

That's not as bad as eating it with a fork and knife [spoiler]something he has done before.[/spoiler]

We don't fuck teenagers because their minds aren't developed. Have you seen teenagers? They are fucked in the head.

So 16 years old is old enough to operate a motor vehicle and potentially endanger not only your life but also the lives of others but not old enough for dick. That makes no goddamn sense.

I like them stupid

>to date
That is bad. This modern "dating" is what leads to girls being sluts.
>We don't fuck teenagers because their minds aren't developed
Bullshit. What does that matter at all?

like people say it fucks kids up mentally, but I don't see how exactly it would if they are into it. then its just any other activity

> what's to stop them from engaging in 10 year olds?

10 year olds aren't sexually mature. They don't have the hormones, or biological flags which make them attractive to other sexually mature biological adults. Remember when YOU were ten? And girls were gross, and had cooties? And then all that started to change about the time you got pube hairs around your willy. That's called "puberty." It's this phase when children transition into biological adults.

The whole reason the 16 year old child sex slave hook works, is because it's objectively not naturally repugnant to the senses for animals to be attracted to members of the opposite sex who have already attained sexual maturity for several years.

The disconnect is between the scientific, biologically measurable definition of adulthood, versus the legal definition.

>This idea that politicians raised the age of consent specifically so they could use sex with 16 year olds as a blackmail tool, is, quite frankly, asinine.

Yes. I was kind of expecting you'd say that.

Okay. Granted. It's asinine. It's an absolutely insane thing they've done, and that you've gone along with. It's a disconnect from reality. We know when humans become sexually mature. It's not 18. 18 hasn't been the age of consent until VERY recently in history.

It's also happening, if you haven't been paying attention to the news this week.

Okay, yeah, that's correct. But, you agree it's an important thing a girl shouldn't do with just any guy, right? And that if it's not within a proper relationship it will fuck her up

A couple things here:

1) It's not for the state to decide when a person is mentally cognizant.

2) I don't buy the argument that you need to be 18 years of age to make decisions over your own body.

Even if 2) is something you do believe, then it still means parents ought to be able to arrange out of family relationships for their children, since it is then their consent that matters. Even if people younger than 18 don't have the right to make decisions over their body, why does it then fall to the State to make those decisions? Doesn't make sense. It's not a very American ideal. It reeks of political manipulation, for the sake of power plays.

You are supposed to get her in fucking control. You spank her, meet her father who the fuck i am, and fucking explain the expectations. Too bad doing those things would land me in jail these days. Hence, the girls are super sluts and men are pussies now. Girls are ruined even before becoming legal.

No the fuck you're not lol. Psychologists are the ones who put out the research on what actually damages the kids. And it is almost never the act or the pedophile but the social stigma.

If the child in question says they liked/enjoyed the person/act everyone else jumps down their throats and forces them to believe they were damaged/harmed/psychologically manipulated.

The only times their was actual harm is in rape cases. But keep fucking lying to yourselves.

To all the pedophiles in this thread who want to lower the age to be an adult: do you believe these teenagers should be able to vote?

If no, then they shouldn't be classified as adults

>thing that destroys them is not understanding what is happening to them and feeling like they have no control
kids have very little control at all over anything they do. most of the time they dont understand it. but they trust the parents to do what is best for them.

if your child is feeling alone and confused about anything you are not doing a good enough job as a parent. but by the time a kid has to go to therapy chances are they are already mindfucked anyway

physical harm is ALWAYS going to fuck someone up. especially a kid. if a kid is raped forcefully and it hurts them then yeah they will be scared for life.

Fucking a 5yr old will always be a bad idea. But I feel from around 9-10+ girl at least are ready for just touching and stuff

all women are fucked in the head. most dont mature past the point of 15 anyway.

furthermore I dont get the whole "understanding" sex argument. Sex is one of the most simple, basic and innate human instincts. We are all inherently sexual creatures from birth. Sexuality is not something we randomly decide to activate once we hit an arbitrary point in time as defined by the government. kids, and girls especially cn be very sexual. I even remember as a kid my younger sister had a problem with always touching herself inappropriately and embarrassing my parents. She didnt think much of it, but touching herself felt good so she did it. My parents basically scared her out of doing it and then she never lost herr virginity til she was into her 20s and I feel possibly was sexually scarred from it.

Obviously puberty kick starts the sex drive, but on a physical level kids can enjoy the experience.

OH
MY
GOD!!!

>Lower the age to be an adult
So retarded it hurts.

Trust me they're plenty sexual. Go on Omegle at night.

That's Pizza Hut "stuffed crust" it was an ad campaign in the 90's where you eat it crust first because it was stuffed with cheese.

>want to lower the age to be an adult
I don't want that
>do you believe these teenagers should be able to vote
Women's suffrage is an abomination.
> I feel from around 9-10+ girl at least are ready for just touching and stuff
It's even okay to do sex stuff with toddlers. If her daddy is gentle and doesn't hurt her it's not bad.

>The left really fucked up their strategy with pizza gate.They should have spent the last 8 years pushing pedophilia acceptance.

Fuck the degenerates!!! They are forming communities now, almost in the open!!! Day of the rope must come soon!!!

too bad the communities got shut down

Well, is it just me or was there a shitload of Why Isn't Pedo Stuff Acceptable smothering the catalog a couple months or two ago but none the past month.

Mods, or do they know what's coming long before it gets out?

why the fuck would the left push pedo shit?

no seriously, you cunts always say this but you don't understand politics.

>feminists introduced age of consent with josaphine butler
>feminists and their cucked men are the largest voting bloc in the left
>only the really insane sjw's want pedo shit legalised for their own progressiveness
>feminists hate them because it actively threatens their power if men can date younger women

why the FUCK would the kikes manipulating the left splinter it to weaken their own power?

sure, it would be keks to watch the left implode fighting over this, but no-one wins. they have no fucking incentive to push this shit.

the elites fuck kids anyway, on their islands. they don't need it legalised.

wtf I love pizza now

fuckit , I'm in. Where do I apply?

I can see why it about to be a huge downfall. Men my age see the world and society is shit now.
They are numale drones, neets and have no direction in life.
The girls especially in their own age are fucked if they want to start a family or get to know them.
The only pure girls are underaged and feminists do not like that so they call all men pedos, even though this already happened throughout the centuries.
We are now in a brink of a major war and young men have really nothing to lose at this point and if all breaks out, they will control their own destiny by either fixing the world or have nuclear wars and we rape girls for fun and pleasure during war.

Feminists just recant whatever their overlords say. If the narrative was fucking kids was progressive they would support it, although not without prior conditioning.

yea the feminists went nuts, they went far beyond protecting actual kids. some of them want age of consent now raised to 25.

the idea the left supports pedophilia en masse is just Sup Forums fearmongering.

it's so ideologically at odds with the largest voter bloc in the left, they could never really support it.

>Trust me they're plenty sexual
It's because of the estrogen they put in everything, especially in the lining of plastics. It accelerates puberty.

>some of them want age of consent now raised to 25
if that would of passes, there will be a drain brain and men leaving in masses as there are countries with age of consent a decade lower and the country would be doomed as no man would start families and the ones that do would be already in an another country.

>Feminists just recant whatever their overlords say
>largest voter bloc

Women ruining civilization again

it's fucking insane. i mean don't get me wrong, i don't think 10 year olds should be getting dicked, but age of consent should not be fucking 25 holy shit.

but this is what the majority of the left believes. it's so at odds with their core beliefs, the idea of lowering it.

it would directly weaken feminist power if it happened, so rest assured it won't be happening on the left's watch.

>sun tzu said: know your enemy.

either way, the left and feminist power will be done for and out sooner than you think unless they come dictators themselves. Guess which side are most often dictators?

exactly. my point is that the idea of elites orchestrating the left to push a pedo agenda is laughable.

the elites just ignore all laws and do it anyway. they also benefit from it being so horrible in the eyes of the public as they can accuse any opposition (like assange) of being a pedo and people go along with it with ZERO PROOF.

just sick of seeing this misconception that the left en masse loves this shit, because it's actually detrimental to our cause and makes us look like idiots.

knowing your enemy is important.

for example, i shitposted on a feminist forum a few months back about how i was a single mom and my 11 year old daughter wanted to date a 19 year old millionare.

the RAGE was unbelievable. women get viciously jelly towards other women that pull a more successful man.

you nailed it.

high age of consent means older women get a bigger share of the market.

raising the AOC in the first place was to stop men going after 14yr olds which are superior to some 30yr old used up hag

Hell, child prostitution was rampant in the late 19th century, and in London it was only ended due to child labour laws, as it was seen as using kids to make a profit. Sexual morality of fucking 12yr olds didnt even come into the equation

>mfw i've already seen people having fits about the difference between pedophiles, MAPs (minor attracted peoples AKA fucking pedos), and child molesters

it's too late. it's already happening.

mate you should have seen how hard these lefties raged when i shitposted

it was amazing, they had full double dissonance between hating me for being a single mom and MUH EMPOWERMENT OF WOMEN and their desire to stop a millionare man dating a young girl and not them.

next level shitposting. i want cunts to understand how hard lefties are triggered by pedophilia, it's amazing. you can make them sperg out by pretending to be pro-pedo and they FLIP.

bonus points for making yourself look like a leftie and they will splinter. that's how we can destroy the left.

>the idea that started western civilization
what did he mean by this

>sex with young teenagers
>do that many times
>have family while young
>girl is happy, man is happy, family is happy, children are happy
>children grew up and become taxpayers
>those male taxpayers found young teenage girl to start family
>rinse and repeat until it became illegal

no shitposting, but pedophiles have not committed a crime.

i don't care if they don't act on it. only niggers have no respect for the justice system and innocent until proven guilty.

now if they actually do rape a kid....

~~
Anyway, see my post here You cunts need to get in on this, it's the most amazing shitposting EVER.
Lefties lose their shit.

>next level shitposting

You are an inspiration to us all.

yea, the problem is teenagers are NOT children.

feminists teamed up with the government, since it's in both their interests to make people "children" for longer.

reliant on welfare, women have more control

women have been systematically voting for policies in their interests while men sit idly by for the last 100 years.

no shit fucking a pre-pubescent child is wrong.even in the middle ages most men diden't wanna hurt the girl (whites).

but a fucking 15 year old girl is not a child, unless you're drinking a LOT of feminist koolaid.

mate get in on it too.

you have a few ways of doing it.

>Pretend to be a leftie, advocate for pedo shit because progressive
>Pretend to be a single mom who's daughter wants to date a older man
>Be logical and point out the actual facts of how feminists want power over men, they don't care about actual kids (mention the fact that the clinical diagosis of pedophilia is only under 11's and a 15 year old girl is not a child, no doctor will agree)

these 3 things make lefties and feminists FLIP OUT

>now if they actually do rape a kid....
Quick reminder that there's a difference between simply having sex with a kid and actually raping a kid

I personally think raping kids is wrong

you'll find in 99% of cases it's not actually a child.

it's almost always a late teenager, fucking another older (male) teenager.

the state has an incentive to keep people legally as children for longer, even though they're not.

more malleable voters for them. the rise in nu-males directly correlates with this agenda.

and anyone who speaks out against it using logic and actual science gets called a pedo by hordes of feminists who want control over men.

I'd say this is pretty pointless to argue about shit like what the proper age should be.

Not when we are at such a critical moment in this campaign.

>i shitposted on a feminist forum a few months back about how i was a single mom and my 11 year old daughter wanted to date a 19 year old millionare.
That is some next level shit. I don't have the creativity to do something like that.
>there's a difference between simply having sex with a kid and actually raping a kid
Yes, if it's just some guy doing her it is rape but if it's her father gently doing sex stuff with her that's not rape.

The age of consent should be no lower than 15. So a 50 year old man can fuck a 15 year old teen girl if you wants to legally.

At 15 a girl is fully ready to have children (hips are wide enough), and is 8 years more mature mentally than 15 year old boys. (Boys catch up and surpass women at 23+).

i agree, you need to shitpost like i said in the above post

thanks mate, i recommend everyone here tries it, it can be fantastic

we're talking SERIOUS butthurt.

nothing makes the left angrier. it highlights the contradiction in their values.

even redpills a few of them.

Single mom angle is fantastic, especially if you claim to have started sex at a young age yourself (12) with older boys/men and everything's fine in your life.

They can't say "well you're a single mom who got knocked up in her teens" because then they're implying you need a man in your life.

Oh, I totally understand and agree with what you're saying. I'm talking about actual kids, though. Ages 11 and under.

You're right about it usually not being a young child. It's gotten so ridiculous that people will even refer to [someone who has sex with a 16/17 year old] as a pedo. As an actual pedo, the whole thing is just fucked. I'd also like to add that many pedos are not ONLY attracted to children. I find adult women attractive, too. Lots of misinformation out there 2bh

It's to keep the masses under control.

Dude, my grandma got married and started pumping out babies at 14 years old. Nobody batted an eye. It was fucking normal back then. Does that make my then 18 year old grandpa (and every other man born 100 years ago) a pedo? Or does it mean our definition of "child" has been distorted.

yea i was actually playing this angle.

it's fucking amazing.
i actually did it to this major mommy blog site here and the news briefly covered it.

exactly, i am talking about the actual clinical diagnosis.

to be a pedo you need to find fucking 8 year olds hot, not a 14 year old with massive titties.

it's literally just feminists changing the definition of words, like they're trying to do with rape.

and we can't let them. it's really, really bad for western society.

Scott Adams is a pedo.

>The age of consent should be no lower than 15.
The AoC shouldn't exist. It shouldn't be up to bureaucrats in Washington and Tallahassee to say when a girl can do sex stuff. Sex with young girls is okay if it's within marriage or in the family.

>be me
>love going on Sup Forums
>want to kill pedos
>read a bunch of pro pedos i thought were mostly on the left here

RAGEE OUTT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>news briefly covered it.
Source? If so that's fucking hilarious.