What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4457110/internet-trolls/
youtube.com/watch?v=D4Rtl8vUjqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing. The (((You))) from Time was because Sup Forums rigged the polls to make Hugo Chavez win to troll Time. We've been winning since 2007.

>tfw i've seen people put "Time 2006 Person of the Year" on their resumes

People started fighting censorship with autism

((TIME))

>the same magazine that said Putin is an elite hacker
>the same magazine that made Merkel person of the year

A shitty magazine that has lost all credibility.

Theyre mad they cant feed the sheeple bs stories about whos the bad guy anymore. Theyre mad people have woken up.

Also this

>Stein
Hmm...

Not posting the real cover

Here's the thing about back then: the internet was very much still a place that was still evolving. Things were less intricate, people were easier to control, and the mechanisms for doing so weren't quite as advanced. Over time, people started realizing what companies were doing through the internet (pushing a culture of pressure and groupthink to advance liberal causes, making people think that they were more of a minority than they are), and ten years later, there are many people who are actively fighting back against the brainwashing that Silicon Valley is trying to continue to exercise.

Now that they're being met with resistance, they're trying to marginalize the anti-insanity voices with all sorts of terrible names and labels, in an effort to maintain the greatest control over the population as possible.

We puppets are starting to cut our strings and fight back, and our puppeteer masters don't like it. They're trying to convince the other puppets that we're delusional scum, and to just carry on with their happy puppet lives.

The more they fight us and acknowledge us and pay attention, the more we're winning. There's a lot of nefarious stuff going on, and it's not from our side.

"Why (((we're))) losing the Internet to the culture of hate" by Joel (((Stein)))

>What went wrong?
Not enough people played the right 90's/y2k videogames.

>Time magazine
I think I found your problem

yo thats a p good idea. I should do that.

They never controlled it to begin with

SJWs told eveyone they were hateful when they spoke so they retreated to a place where they can speak anonymously without fear of social reprisal for their speech.

When you dont allow someone the basic freedom of speech, you back them in to a corner. Some people can handle it better than others.

CTR actually should be looked at as a cyber-bullying organization because they use their numbers to ostracize people online for their opinions. When you cant speak freely in the real world or online, things get dark real quick.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two makes four. If that is granted, all else follows"

I thought it was rigged to make moot person of the year

That year Moot won was great. if you read the list from top to bottom using the first letter of each name I think it said "marblecake also the game"

>time gives everyone a (You)
>(You) market crashes

Time was taken over by a British tabloider IIRC

I used to read it in th early/mid 00's when it was fairly neutral, a switch occured around 2010

found the image

That game was fucking BASED. Now that I'm red pilled I have a pretty visceral hatred for a lot of the factions.

time.com/4457110/internet-trolls/

its fucking hilarious

>Trolls are turning social media and comment boards into a giant locker room in a teen movie, with towel-snapping racial epithets and misogyny.

>trolling has become the main tool of the alt-right, an Internet-grown reactionary movement that works for men’s rights and against immigration and may have used the computer from Weird Science to fabricate Donald Trump. Not only does Trump share their attitudes, but he’s got mad trolling skills: he doxxed Republican primary opponent Senator Lindsey Graham by giving out his cell-phone number on TV and indirectly got his Twitter followers to attack GOP political strategist Cheri Jacobus so severely that her lawyers sent him a cease-and-desist order.

>You people belong in a f-cking oven.

>open up your Jew wallets and dump out some of the f-cking geld you’ve stolen from us goys, because what other incentive could I possibly have to work with your poisonous publication

Holy fucking shit. Now I've been redpilled on this, I can't unsee.

>(((Human Rights)))
>(((UN)))

>That game was fucking BASED.

It really was. So much story and world-building was achieved through simple quotes with good deliver and some simple animations.

To be fair, all the characters in the game start out as UN officials. It's just that most of them splinter off as soon as they land on Planet.

(((Stein)))

Time used to be so comfy. What happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=D4Rtl8vUjqo

what game?

>mfw I've done it and been hired