She'll be doing a Reddit AMA today

She'll be doing a Reddit AMA today.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2005/jun/14/usa.julianborger
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who?

Man, Willow Wilson is just like Brandon Sanderson. Awesome person, shit religion

Writer for Ms. Marvel

>White female muslim

What a meme

Great, get everyone to go harrass and vilify her to make her into a martyr like Anita.

You mean she's just like Cat Stevens. A pea brained fuckhead who somehow got duped into following a cult for desert savages.

Is she Shia or Sunni?

>being a white American female
>becoming a Muslim

Why? Seriously, why? I might be a Christcuck myself,but I swearto God, I'd prefer if all religions just stopped existing if it meant such cunts would dissappear.

She lived in Egypt, so I'm guessing sunni aka the "coke" of Islam

She's an attention seeker

Western women who convert to Islam are basically like getting a sidecut hairstyle. Islam is popular among leftists, and it’s viewed as a sort of rebellious gesture among friends and family. So they do it to be more unique. Leftists also subscribe to the idea that Muslims are peace-loving people, and that the Quran only teaches peace. So Islam becomes a bandwagon of “progress” that they latch on to.

Yeah, I know about all that, I'm just saying that it's bullshit. All they do is cherry-pick and twist everything to make it sound "sweet and tender", while villifying any other religion, especially Christianity, calling it "the White Patriarchy's Cult".

>a cult for desert savages.

But she's not a Christian?

>defending Islam

Baffling.

Someone ask her to show her ankles.

Don't harass her and make her a martyr, pinheads.

This is a blue board user

Love her writing enough I might just go check it out, as much as I hate that site.

Christianity is for suburbiacucks, not desertcucks.

suburbs are an American thing

DON'T FALL FOR THIS BAIT MORONS!

Literally don’t understand why you would go from modern Western values to covering up your own body because some Arab said ankles were shameful

The hijab is now the symbol of Feminism. I wish I was making that up.

>white

G. Willow Wilson, creator of Kamala Khan

Garbage writer.

And any women who objects deserves to have her vagina removes. So spake Linda Sarsour, the new high overlord of the far-left.

The only question I have for her is how mad was she when they forced her to do a civil war 2 tie in

>converting to any religion
>ever

I don't understand this shit, like "The thing I used to believe in is bullshit but this new, slightly different one is totally true and I should follow it", how does that make an sense.

I wish I had some sort of interesting question to throw out, but I just really like the book as is.

Because that's not the thought process at all? It is like switching gaming consoles. They do most of the same shit but this slightly different one might be better

Literally who

I wonder if the SJW crowd will ever turn on her with cultural appropriation.

Not really a defense, they are just pointing out that they were both cults for desert people. Equivocating the two isn't a defense or one or an admonishment of the other, fucking retard.

And what?

oh yeah because we can't ignore those marauding bands of christian terrorist roving throughout the middle east slaughtering everyone one in the name of their relig......oh wait, no thats Islam, silly me

>democracy
>being appropriated by Mudslimes
Greece didn't bankrupt for this.It bankrupted for SICK PARTIES, HOOKERS & COKE but that's besides the point.

>Everybody here mistaking an Armenian for a white girl.

How embarrassing.

Because the religion your parents force feed you as a child might not be what you actually believe, you hear about someone else's religion and it makes more sense to you so you go and follow it instead.

If she looks white, she is white. It's the same shit with italians, greeks, Spaniards, etc, etc. Newsflash, they consider themselves white, because that's their skin-color.

Harass her guys

Love her comic, please keep cucking Kamala she deserve it

If we roll back the clock 600 years, yea we can, guess how much later Islam was created than christianity?

Ask her why she decided to be a terrorist.

isn't makeup haram?
also, death to muslims
someone should hijack that ama, but Sup Forums is too faggy to do it

Are you saying we should wait 600 years for Islam to realize that throwing gays off rooftops and stoning women is wrong?

this, harassing her won't actually do anything and just gives more ammo to SJWs. Also, despite being a fucking white hijabi she's probably the best of Marvel's """progressive""" squad. Ms. Marvel is a decent book.

it literally never happens

No, I'm saying that's the reality of being a religious retard, it takes a long time for them to become civilized.

but it's not wrong. Fuck yeah, long live islam, death to women and gays

how about those savages act like civilized people today

>If we roll back the clock 600 years
>atrocities committed by "x group of people" over half a century ago is an excuse for "y group of people" to ram semi-Trucks into families shopping for Christmas decorations at the local mall

probably the most retarded whatbaoutism I've heard

unlike atheists, like Mao, Hitler, Stalin.

How come Mormons aren't bloodthirsty savages throwing people off roofs then and cutting girls clits off?

The thing is, christians never committed any atrocities. They mostly defended themselves from muslims

You don't say

>brittish muslim

aren't those the definition of trying too hard?

Because they believe in Jesus Christ

>The Children's Crusade
>self defesne
Christcucks are delusional

Says atheicuck. Not a single thing you say has any value. If I wasn't christian, I wouldn't even give you a (you)

> defend themselves from muslims
> end up robbing other christian cities
Hmh...

>hitler
>atheist
Communists aren't human

Because they're a derivative of Christianity, not a new zealot religion

How can you rob yourself?

>ignore the dozens upon dozens of islamic conquest battles into europe
>muh crusades were horrible and unprovoked

>n-no you're the cuck
But you're compelled by the lord himself to reply right?

>defending sending children to war
I'd say Jesus Christ, but you'd probably get a hardon

The crusades also included cannibalism and decorating cities with dismembered body parts.

it was a different time

>stupid pyjamas
>thought black people were subhuman until 1970s
>a lot of mormon sects still believe in polygamy
>fund multi-million dollar campaigns to ban gay marriage

they're nowhere near as bad as the Taliban and Saudis, but they've definitely got a lot of skeletons in the closet

>people saying that christian extremists never existed

fucking what

Will anyone ask her why Marvel lies about Ms. Marvel digital sales?

Hi Ahmed!

I thought they were supposed to beat you if you wore makeup?

Literally what is wrong with Polygamy? The abusive shit the Mormon's get up to is fucked but that doesn't have anything to do with the institution, just the mongoloids involved.

Anti-Muslim American Christians are one of the most pathetic and ironically unchristian group of people on the planet

right! like I can't even deal UGH
I mean just look at the inquisition! the witch burning! the CRUSADES!
This is totally representative of Christians in modern time, so they better get off their high horse the next time a video of muslims decapitating a 12 year old boy comes online.

>I-It's okay because it was a long time ago, Christians dindu nuffin!
Okay Peter.

Well for one you're probably wearing clothing of mixed fibers right now. For another, John 8:7

>wanting to actually harass someone

I always forget the average age for this board is probably 16/17

shouldn't you guys be in school or some shit? Go find something productive to do like I dunno.... read comics?

What about an Anti-muslim Mexican atheist?

>Anti-Muslim American Christians are one of the most pathetic and ironically unchristian group of people on the planet

Ugh ugh ugh.

How fucking new are you?
Sup Forums has ALWAYS harassed people especially if it was funny

ask her what the sub 20k sales club is like

Been visiting Sup Forums for 10 years now. Suck my dick kid

*tips fedora*

When you get older, you realize this shit is dumb and pointless.

They're even willing to attack Buddhists
Islam has become some sort of sacred cow for the left.

not sure that matters when every marvel writer who isn't bendis is also in that club

memes write themselves i see

>banning shitpost
it's amazing how mods usually are the first to use banhammer when the discussion is about muslims. I wish they used it in other threads but they're too faggy for that

Well how about you stop giving weapons to people overthrowing secular governments that wouldn't allow that shit, America? Stop helping people who enforce Wahhabism.

Mormons abandon their male children on a highway and tell them God hates them so they wouldn't compete against the older men for women, don't buy into that stupid South Park meme that they're all perpetually nice people.

citation on the mormon thing? sounds really interesting because i live in utah

She lived in Egypt for a few years. And presumably she wasn't spending time out in the villages that cut off girl clits so she was likely mostly exposed to the softcore, Westernized Islam of the upper class.

Myanmar Buddhists are literally massacring people in their country.

theguardian.com/world/2005/jun/14/usa.julianborger
They're called "Lost Boys".

muslims aint people

>le peaceful mall buddhism meme
Cmon user.

what's the matter atheistcuck? buddhist aren't good either? everyone is bad, but muslims are good?