Aquaman Production Crew Shirt

>Ocean Master
>Atlanna
>Aquatic creatures
AWW YEEEAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_AZCHtwCLPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are they going to make the big eyed thing with the staff Vulko? Neat.

So do they have air-filled chambers in Atlantis for when they want to host land-dwellers or communicate verbally? Do they communicate telepathically when they're out swimming around?

Orm's helmet look really comic accurate which is great.

Atlanna also looks cool, I like how different her crown is from Mera's headgear (I don't think it's a crown).

And it seems the movie will include mutant Atlanteans like the current run which is awesome since it really expands Atlantis and opens up the door for Dolphin to show up eventually.

Hopefully we get a better look at those images, since they're mostly cut-off.

When land-dwellers go to Atlantis they usually take breathing gear which also allows them to talk, since all of Atlantis is 'flooded' and the only land-dwellers that would go to Atlantis to talk would be people with the equipment to do so, like military or heroes.

Unless something really weird happens, no. Vulko has a human form.

There's also a good look at an Atlantean guard in the Gilette ad:

youtu.be/_AZCHtwCLPs

>be Aquaman
>be white & blonde with blue eyes
>lore is steeped in Greek & Roman Mythology
>AquaMomoa is Hawaian, Atlantis keeps everything from the books and pretends it's Hawaian
Why?

I trust in Wan to do his passion project justice. Not much news, but no news is good news, unlike all the bad news for other DCEU films. His hand must be steady at his ship's wheel.

only his dad and dad genes are Hawaiian

you don't see Amber Heard doing a luau dance

Will he start out being all "Muh Atlantis"? Cause that tends to hurt him a bit.

>you don't see Amber Heard doing a luau dance
I kinda want to, now.

And he has a pretty badass dad.

They've said that Momoa's Tribal Tattos are part of Atlantis, and that it'll be located in Polynesia. It sounds like literal WE WUZ to me, but we'll see. You can't have Poseidon or Triton in there, and then say "ayo, it's Hawaian bruh".

oh neat

Atlantis is still white. Aquaman's mom is Nicole Kidman. He's dad is the one who's Hawaiian.

>and that it'll be located in Polynesia
They haven't said that, user.

We'll see. I don't have a problem with AquaMomoa, I have a problem with pretending Atlantis is somehow Hawaian.

I somehow remember Momoa going on and on about how he's incorporating his heritage into the movie.

>Literally everyone in Atlantis is white.
>Atlanna is white.
>Vulko is white.
>Orm is white.
>Even Mera is white.
>Arthur's dad is Hawaiian.
>HURR WHY IS ATLANTIS SO HAWAIIAN??????!!!

>Aquaman's mom is Nicole Kidman
>Orm is Patrick Wilson
>Mera is Amber Heard
>Vulko is Willem Defoe
>Nereus is Dolph Lundgren
>Aquaman's ancestor is Tormund Giantsbane

What part of this looks Hawaiian to you nigger?
Seriously.

>barry is a manlet and noticeably twink compared to the rest

It makes him more aerodynamic.

That's stupid

Speaking of Aquaman
Who's excited for the death of DC

Oh he's talked several times about how he's happy he's playing a character that has a connection to water and whatnot, like his culture, but he never said anything about making Atlantis Polynesian or something like that.

So making a dumb joke about something is akin to actually doing it?

It is among Thought-Crime proponents.

To these people, yes.
Fortunately, these people are just loud idiots. Don't give them attention and they'll go away.

I never once laughed at a Bill Cosby joke.

Because rape isn't funny.

he rapes but he saves