Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7hWsde4erA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I FUCKING WONDER WHAT THIS MEANS

gubbye freedom
hello censorship

Wait, aren't we cyberbullies??
THE EMPEROR HAS BETRAYED US!

Good, all those assholes from Tumblr can finally fuck off. Sup Forums is a board of peace after all

What if we attempted a kill them with kindness type of bullying?

Could be a dog-whistle for shutting down SJWs.

Obviously she means liberal trash that will hunt you down and get you fired and disgraced for not confirming to the narrative.

Telling the truth isn't bullying.

A meaningless social advocacy plan just like all first lady initiatives.

Its literally nothing.

Although I'm sure she's talking about the left, I still do not like this.

about damn time
im so tired being bullied by ctr and SJWs
finally someone to save my feelings from being hurt

>RIGHT WRING ANTI-CYBERBULLYING SQUADS

this

This will be another clear cut example of how strong the shill presence is here for trump.

Sup Forums has been vehemently anti-cyber regulation. Because this is the slav-in-chief speaking Sup Forums will be largely become pro-internet legislation.

Same with the kikes. Same with amnesty for illegal criminal immigrants. Same with Trump being a self described democrat all his life. Same with Trump being a good friend of and long time donator to the Clinton Foundation(yes the same foundation which Sup Forums hosts a general for every day for 3 months). ETC...ETC....

We have recognized over the last 8 years that every single president says one thing and does another in office. They lie through their teeth on the campaign trail and do a 180 in office. The difference with Trump is that his own easily sourced history and actions contradict his every singe move on the campaign trail.

We know for 100% sure that Trump is not genuine as clear as day to see. Given what we see on a day to day basis on this board we can deduct that this board is nothing more than a playground for institutions organizations and political campaigns where very little of the content is derived from actual independent users.

Mods and janitors obviously being in on it with upwards of 10 to 15 threads at anyone time for Trump alone AS WELL as a /TG/ 24/7.

NOTHING on this board can be taken at face value any longer.

>Obviously she means people that will hunt you down and get you fired and disgraced for not confirming to the narrative.

That is exactly what people here do.

Sup Forums reports people who break laws. The left reports people who threaten the gravy train of their groups like BLM through wrongthink.

Fuck off faggot. Sup Forums fucks with any left wing retard who leaves a foot print. You aren't fooling anyone. This board has absolutely no moral compass whatsoever and never has.

Actually, correction. You might fool someone who has been here less than 2 weeks.

shill harder you fuck

First lady doesn't do shit. WHAT makes anyone think that she will have an effect on Internet speech.

Not really you fucking shill

Go CTR on some other thread faggot.

Got any links to support your claim? Keep in mind I am not talking about linking to a thread archive where someone here called someone a cuck. I am talking about getting someone fired, etc. for being liberal.

>no moral compass
>complains about this one Mongolian Spear making forum

Big fucking deal you insufferable cucked faggot.

Even on its worse day more good has been done for humanity by this site than every little social movement queefs like you have ever started and dropped within a week.

This really irks me. The First Lady has no political power what so ever. She does not have any kind of elected office. This same shit pissed me off when Michelle Obumma was trying to implement her child thought crime program. She can fucking fight "cyber bullying" all she wants but she can do it on her own time and dime.

Just like Obama's wife ended obesity, right?

Don't even worry about it. Every FLOTUS has to have a pet project. It's not like they have real power. What did Moochelle actually change with fat kids?

Nigger, it's just standard politics-talk to score more votes and portray the Trump campaign as the "sane" and "rational" one in the midst of Hillary's mental breakdown, as evidenced by her Twitter account. Are you really that daft?

Sup Forums is peace

Good, about time sjw got kicked off the internet.

Cyberbullying is for pussies.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7hWsde4erA

bump

ditto

It worked for that fat guy who jiggles his titties in liue of political commentary.

This guy

Skankhun42 bitch's

Anti-bully Ranger Melania activate!

lol (((BLOOMBERG))) is such a slimy manlet kayak, he looks so pathetic between aryans like Trump and Bill O.

I'm all for censoring libshits

Jesus Christ why are old people so fucking out of touch

I love how Republicunts only talk about freedom when its for the very specific things they like. Hypocritical faggots.

while people may get pissed about "Anti-bully" i find it as an opportunity. Let pussies create more pussies, then this "Dick" fuck them all. Like creating a culture of idiots so the smart ones will rule them all.

Wrong, we only report those who break the law
Sup Forums is lawful neutral

>Muh law

Bootlicking fag cuck

if any person takes Sup Forums seriously, that person is a fucking retard.

>Mods and janitors obviously being in on it with upwards of 10 to 15 threads at anyone time for Trump alone AS WELL as a /TG/ 24/7.

You got to be a special kind of retarded to think the mods are pro-trump