I've been burned by Lobbell multiple times, but people tell me this time it's different. Is the new RHatO actually good?

I've been burned by Lobbell multiple times, but people tell me this time it's different. Is the new RHatO actually good?

It's pretty fun and has some good endearing moments, yes.

Yeah, it's fun. It has its weak moments, but the team has a great dynamic, it doesn't feel like it's shitting on any of the characters, and it has genuinely funny and heartwarming bits with a solid plot.

It's pretty good so far. I was pleasantly surprised at how well Lobdell handles the characters, Artemis in particular. Also Bizarro best boy.

I "hate" Jason Todd and I thought New52 rhato was edgy dogshit but I love Bizarro so I gave the rebirth series a chance and I love it.

THIS.

I fucking hate Jason Todd but this book made him a likable character

It's his relationship with Bizarro that really makes it. Jason is a good big brother.

I like that his meme swords from new 52 didnt have much of an effect, hopefully that means they're writing that out

How bad was new52 honjestly

It's the only DC comic I've read that's more embarrassing than Identity Crisis.

It's the worst comic I've bought and I started collecting in the 90s.

From the very beginning they rarely showed up. They're only relevant if Jason is fighting a primordial mystical evil, so they aren't going to come up much. Lobdell has said they're still canon though.

i bought it for the titties and i still regret it

If they're magic shouldn't they work against Bizarro?

Comic needs more fan service t b. h.

They only work against magic, and even then only certain types of magic. Like Superman wouldn't be affected by a spell that only works on women just because it's magic.

Yes

So what the fuck happened to Cory and Red Arrow? Are they dead?

Check Teen Titans and Titans

They're just not hanging out with him anymore, user. Chill.

I can say that BIZARRO surprised me more than I imaginated.. As I imaginated excellent member
Artemis is better than the Artemis that I imaginated after see this image..

I thought it was gonna be a shitty edgy Rob Liefeld comic. Instead I got what nuSuicide Squad should have been

It really does

I give it a 8/10. It has some asspulls and if you hate magic you're going to hate the second arc - but it also has a lot of soul

It's not that bad. A bit too much inner monologue boxes, a bit of a problem with Kori being apparently OOC at the start (until everything is clear when her arc starts), and the logical problem with new 52 rewriting former cannon. But overall I liked mildly until Tyrion-what's-his-name takes on the book. At that point, I think the worst I can say is that the silliness got up in the gauge machine, and it somehow went full soap opera and, somehow, still bland.

Red Hood / Arsenal wasn't that bad, either. Just too much drama if you don't swallow that.

Yes. It's objectively great.

Yes. It is basically papa Jason and mama Artemis attempting to raise a 1 month old Bizzaro.

>Yes. It is basically mama Jason and papa Artemis attempting to raise a 1 month old Bizzaro.

FTFY.

>This

I like it, one of the best Rebirth titles and much better than the n52 shitshow (titshow)

I completely agree. Jason needs to show more skin

No, anyone else who says otherwise is a tasteless mouth breathing mongoloid.

More poses showing his tights, and I would aim for some shots of him sideways to show a bit of ass and waist.

But I suspect that user was thinking about Art and her own thickness.

That sounds amazing honestly, sounds like a fan story/scenario but in a good way.

When are they going to do the Batgirl and Killer Moth team up story?