Was she a terrible wife?

Does she have the same VA with Karen from Spongebob?

Not really, but you shouldn't feel sorry for her.

>Has a successful husband that would never leave her
>Would cuck him in a heartbeat.
Maybe Apimpnamedslickback was right. He does need to hit her.

Worst 2hu

Perhaps, but Tom was also a pretty lousy husband with his faggoty singing and obsession with anal rape. She obviously wanted a man, not a nu-male.

Yes, but Tom is a bit of a bitch.

They she shouldn't have married him.

Tom's only issue is the anal rape fear which is a valid thing to be afraid about. Sarah should be lucky she didn't have Luna's string of boyfriends. Outside of being a huge stick in the mud (look where that got him? A successful lawyer living in an amazing neighborhood) he was one of the best husbands in the show.

This. Tom needed to step up his game.

Sarah wanted a nigger, instead she got a black man.

Define terrible. It seemed like she treated him Ok except in a few instances that were important plot points in their respective episodes. To me a terrible spouse is someone who is consistently bad for their partner. From what I saw in the show she was mostly a good person to have around.

Does hitting ever work

No. Having dignity and self respect does.

She wanted assertion she got assertion everybody wins.

Terrible? That woman is a saint. Look, Tom's good as far as niggas go, but even the best nigga's only amount to like a house cat or somethin'. That Sarah's sweet enough to not only let him live in the same house, but even allowed him to make a little half nigga with her. If anything she's too charitable. Out there sharing her time with all the niggas around who probably ain't worthy being in the same room with her. What a caring woman.

As a black guy, how do I get a Sarah gf

Lose all your dignity and become a wimp. Then look for a girl with a nigga fetish or some shit like that.

But be warned, white girls are fucking terrible. That's the reason why white guys are going after Asians in hordes.

Nothing works with modern women, just avoiding them

Once Jazmine's out of the house, like college or something, divorce is the only possible outcome for her and Tom.

If she's a bitch or a ho then hitting works.

>Try to have dignity and common sense, try to stay away from the ghetto shit that makes your entire race look like animals
>Bag a white chick.
>She wants the stereotypical BBC Hood Nigga.
That is a bad hand if I ever saw one.

Don't go after white girls boi

Depends on what you are trying to accomplish.

I was literally waiting for an episode where Tyrone Blackman shows up and is obviously into her and Tom's whole marriage ends up being on the rocks.

This. It's not like she actually hated him or was indifferent to his wellbeing, she just wanted him to be more fun and lively. Hell, all that talk of anal rape probably had her interested in getting anal, and yet Tom would never deliver.

>tfw avoid hoodrats because they like jobless niggas who already have 5 side chicks
>date a white girl in college
>she wants me to be a super coon

Ok, now I wish there had been an episode with Ruckus as a psychiatrist.

>and yet Tom would never deliver.
Do you want Tom to look into the abyss?

Don't marry/gf white girls. Casual sex/fucking is fine for any race, but it's best to marry within your own race.

t. black guy

I noticed this quite a lot. Why does it keep happening? It fucking depresses me.

White boys getting black girls don't get this treatment.

Why fuck at all? Why not just date our own race

Don't be a coon

Of what? Man just needed to give his wife a good dicking like she clearly wanted. Yet, the only time he did so, some other nigga was crawling around inside him.

No homo.

If it doesn't work, try hitting harder

>Tyrone

This name is so fucking dumb.

Bagging a good lay is perfectly fine, and gives you more experience.

But if you want the highest chance of stability and compatibility , date/marry within your own race.

At least it sounds alright when applied to someone who isn't a gay clown

Women are easily brainwashed by media. If all they see is niggas on tv, that's all they think we capable of. While the white man has a myriad of appearances. And they only now start whining because it's the first negative appearances they be getting.

Trivia: Every woman wants Jamal, even the black girls. Going for just the guy who happens to be black is like wanting to go with a white beta instead of Chad for women. Why go for the beta when you can go for the alpha?

>Why does it keep happening?
Women are dead tired of white nu-males.

>Women are dead tired of white nu-males.

You didn't really read that post, didn't you?

>nu-male
What is this? I keep seeing this memed in Sup Forums, and it seems only to refer to men who don't constantly Chad themselves in public situations.

it's impossible for me to NOT read this in his voice

Long story short; men who act really sissified and don't ever assert themselves.

Women like assholes and bad boys. The same shit that has been said since the beginning of time.

That is also why women are not fit for leadership positions. They dismantle nations.

Act effeminate, don't work out/neglect fitness, reddit-browsing, soy milk drinking, have female friends, voted Hillary, etc.

she was a lot better in season 1. In season 2 they made her into the unsatisfied wife. I'm curious, why do adult cartoons hate happily married couples so much?

>still saying nu-male

Because happy marriages are not a good source of jokes or drama.

>But be warned, white girls are fucking terrible.

This. If you're gonna go white, make sure she's at least somewhat foreign, like a white Hispanic, Italian American, or straight up European.

no conflict, no story

at least that's how western writers seem to think

>don't ever assert themselves.
Assert as in giving an opinion or assert as in slapping a bitch?

>Women like assholes and bad boys.
Sluts do, yes. I wouldn't define maleness by what females are attracted to.

This seems unfair. If I browse reddit, drink soy milk, and I voted for Hillary I'm disqualified from being a male?

She was alright, I guess. Probably better in bed. Apparently she's boring to listen to, but I wonder how much of that is being around Tom so often.

I feel like this is a more important distinction.

White women are wonderful.

White AMERICAN women are the actual spawn of Satan.

Assert as in standing up for yourself. Granted, I find meme terms to be absolutely retarded, but hey, that's internet culture.

You are a male, in a sense.

You're just a nu-male, a subspecies of male.

Does Soy Milk taste good? Never had it before, but I bet it tastes good.

It does taste good.

Watch out for that estrogen, though, it IS no meme.

t. drank soy milk as a kid from 7-12 yrs old

I use that same distinction for black women too.

Half of those points describe most of Sup Forums. No one here should be calling anyone a nu-male, that's like me calling someone black as fuck because they're just a shade darker than me.

White Man dating a black woman here. Why do you fuckers go after white women when your girls are great?

Once again Unca Ruckus is the voice of reason when it comes to affairs that concern the coloreds. Too bad he's a nigger but at least he isn't uppity.

Because they don't want us.

They want white guys.

Like its not like the marriage has to be perfect or anything. I mean look at a show like God, the Devil, and Bob

They dont want us breh - I wish it wasnt the case

She's a walking political caricature. Like everyone in the boondocks. Of course she was a lousy wife.

>If I browse reddit, drink soy milk, and I voted for Hillary I'm disqualified from being a male?

To some, no.
But to most, Yes.

I dont know if you realized, but a lot of people on this earth are pretty shitty, unless you were already in their circle.

If a 5/10 black girl wanted me, I would date her. I'm stuck dating 7/10 white girls ( appearance only, their personalites are foul)

Is it wrong?

>I browse reddit

Haha, you browse reddit.

It did with your mom when she didn't want anal.

>Why go for the beta when you can go for the alpha?

This depends on their cycle honestly. Individual preferences can change quite noticeably dependent on a woman's location in her hormonal cycle. If they arn't pregnant they want a big stronk man juiced full of hormones to knock her up, if they are pregnant they want their man to be gentler and nurturing with a sense of foresight. In most mammalian species males will also go into rut on the cue of female pheremonal signals (this increases aggression, territoriality, testicle size/output, ect.)

Humans basically have their pheromone reception crippled compared to other species (a current theory is this helps encourage males to give females attention all the time on the off-chance that they are fertile at any time, unlike most species where a female that isn't obviously cycle might as well be background furniture) however a lot of the internal hardware and software that our pheremonal reception would connect to still exists so there's probably this internal 'expectation' that a male should be cycling into alpha/rut mode in response to his female's oestrus.

What exactly the prevalence of oral birth control does to all this I can't fathom, but it probably has a noticeable societal effect.

Because the black ones that "act white" as some like to put it, want white dudes or asian if they're a turbo weeb
and the others want Tyrone.

Some of us are legitimately in a rough spot when it comes to dating our own race. So, we take what we can get. Should a white girl just happen to take interest, well so be it, maybe It'll be fun.

>muslim-loving whores
>wonderful
White race was a mistake

And do what with it user; tell ya the ina workings of the average niggro!? Nothing there but the nonsense of equality, terrible music, and the never ending welfare check.

No, she's very loyal considering she clearly married the wrong guy. Never cheated on Tom
>inB4 wives shouldn't be attracted to other men
Your sex drive doesn't disappear just because you get married.

>asian
>tfw no nubian gf

Many of us are rejected by black women for not being "black enough", others aren't attracted to ghetto black women and start to have the mindset that all black women act like this, and some are just sexually attracted to white women because they're white, even if they're fat fucking cows they don't care. Or sometimes, the girls we are interested in just aren't interested in black guys as a whole, due to the second reason I gave.

Personally, I've experienced the first and last examples myself, and while I'm still attracted to black women, I'm also equally attracted to other races (despite getting rejected because of my race twice). If I ever get a girlfriend, I don't care what race she'll be to be honest.

>implying Ruckus wouldn't revel the opportunity to humiliate black men psychologically by slowing breaking them down with his hardwired outlook on them and assertions about their nature.

I'd take anyone who takes care of themselves and has a good personality.

Are you rich or at least have money? Go to Jamaica, Asian/Black couples aren't too uncommon down there. I should know, part of my family is Chinese Jamaican. Or better yet, try dating some black girls who are into K-Pop. Sure, you might not be Korean but they wouldn't care.

Or find a BFAM meeting near you.

Women are fucking disgusting. I can barely consider them to be people.

Kpop. You'll get hispanic girls too. Don't bother with asian and white women - they're too stuck up.

t. Trap lover

Nah, all kinds of faggots and tranny degenerates need to die.

>met qt mixed chick
>obsessed with kpop
>get excited because I thought that meant I was so in there.
>she's only into asian guys

Shit hurts,guys. But oh well, I hear she was crazy and threatned her roommate, so I guess bullet dodged? More like the bullet was never even aimed at me.

Are traps gay if you're a woman

You definitely dodged a bullet. Racechasers are cancer

Oh shit. Really, oh shit.

>threatned her roommate

There is a story in there and you will tell it user. Because if this shit is gonna turn into a blogpost, at least it will do so with a fun blogpost.

Just because the pot is calling the kettle black, doesn't mean the kettle isn't, in fact, black.

You didn't dodge any bullet. No one is aiming for you in the first place.

At that point its just called sissy femdom.

some girls i've talked with will think you're weak if you don't hit them when they act up.

it's weird.

Yes

For a second, I thought I was in /r9k/.
Sup Forums sure is a weird board.