Abby Stabby

So, it took ~3 days for the police to release an image of the stabber. They don't seem to know where he is from, no background, no records, no known address. All they have is records of someone with the same name in Alberta who may or may not be him.

Does he look fully white to you? Could he not even be a leaf and be one of Turdo's new Canadians?

Other urls found in this thread:

everipedia.com/letisha-reimer-abbotsford-secondary-school/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And here's the video of the Abby Stabby. One teen dead, one injured.

Authorities say the attack was random and the girls didn't know him. He was not a student at the school.

Background info: This guy stabbed two teens at a high school in Abbotsford, BC.

Reporters just calling him a "Drifter"

nope

It's not graphic. This one has no audio. You can watch it, it's just the girl on the ground, a bit of red on the ground too.

The one with audio may traumatize you, though, but this one is not that bad.

Here's the girl that died:
everipedia.com/letisha-reimer-abbotsford-secondary-school/

he should have stuck with that camo hoodie to avoid detection

This is the first I've heard of this.

He looks like a Jew.

Motive? surely he's sick of Trudeau's BULLSHIT.

Why does he suddenly look like a scared deer when the dude comes up on him? He even tosses the blade away. Truly a pathetic coward.

Seems like a harmless chef.

>Does he look fully white to you?

He looks like your average Anglo.

He doesn't look less white than Nigel Farage or Mosley, stop deluding yourselves with your nordicist fantasies, people like him are typical of Western Europe and the British Isles, where by the way, knife attacks by local chavs are the most common thing.

looks like a Ukrainian boy i used to know

I heard he has mental problems and his name is brandon klein or something.

t. Abbotsford resident

>Klein

So a german or a jew?

Looks like a young lean Zimmerman.

White girl named Letisha?

The girl dissed him - so what are you gonna do. Shit happens

Yeah. Theres alot of russian/german mennonite stock here. Although they say he's from Ab.

He's probably just a crazy white guy.

>Klein
>Mental problems
No shit 98% of kikes are riddled with them.

>Also this
Meanwhile police are asking the public to stop circulating a video of the attack that appears to show the assailant. Like many media outlets CBC received a copy of the video as news was breaking of the attack, but chose not to publish it.

He looks slav so probably from alberta yea.

Doesn't look white at all. Maybe American white but not Canadian white

The one with audio may traumatize you, though, but this one is not that bad.

>>Do u have a link ?

>dropping your knife

Pleb

He doesn't have Anglo features. He looks to be french or Italian. But probably Ukrainian since he is from Alberta.

I have the webm in my computer, but I am on mobile now. I will upload when I get back. If the thread is still up, ill post a link, if not, look for it in the Sup Forums thread of which is the board that allows audio in webms.

Stabbotsford sure has been getting alot of attention on this board lately.