How were SJWs able to ruin one of the largest comic studios in existence?

How were SJWs able to ruin one of the largest comic studios in existence?

>All this faux progressive shit for a company run by Ike the kike
Do these writers/artists just not know who they work for?

after that thing with Northrop Grumman they probably have a better idea

poo poo haha poo poo haha

Didney

well it's pretty easy when DC hires NOTHING BUT RAPISTS AND SEXUAL ASSAULTERS

I mean I get it they're desperate for any kind of talent but come on

oh wait you're one of those morons that thinks "SJW"s are somehow ruining Marvel even though the dominate literally everything

>even though the dominate literally everything
Except, like, the actual comic book market.

yeah sure keep lying to yourself moron

> company builds image around being "hip" and "a fellow kid"
Yeah, how could it happen?

>Captain America campaigning against a nazi xenophobic racist bigot who wants to put immigrants into concentration camps

I'm sorry, how is this "being ruined"?

I wish Trump would actually bring in concentration camps solely for comic writers I don't like. And you for the shits and giggles.

Kys cunt. Anyone who is against social justice is less than fucking scum. You really really need to kill yourself you absolute fucking blight on this planet. Childish, ignorant, hateful abortion of a human being. You will suffer endlessly, I promise.

Kys cunt. Anyone who is against the pipe strip is less than fucking scum. You really really need to kill yourself you absolute fucking blight on this planet. Childish, ignorant, hateful abortion of a human being. You will suffer endlessly, I promise.

>40 All-New Guardians of the Galaxy copies have been deposited into your store

You're delusional, comics have always been like this.

No ones buying marvel faggot, there inflating their shares through diamond

at least dark horse and image are still safe

Cheapness. Nothing more, nothing less. They are cheaper than hiring a professional.

Feminism is cancer and every feminist bitch deserves to be beaten within an inch of their life

That's common sense though and encouraged everywhere, OP is talking about hypocritical movements that turn out to be worse than the issue they are focusing on in native territory.

This looks like a good case against identity politics to me.

>THE TRUTH IS FAKE NEWS
God you guys really are alt-right retards

Political correctness.
The fear of being shamed in the media.
Allowing the writers to get ridiculous with their personal politics.
Signing writers with clear agendas to dehumanize and castrate male characters

Oh fucking wah-wah.

We live in a weird time. You'll get over it.

Amen

That's actually a pretty patriotic message. If it was written by modern marvel writers it would be talking about how America was never good until recently but then white people ruined everything again.

You OK, user?

Your the retard, faggot, for thinking marvel is anything but hot shit these days

oh boy im sure this tread aint gona get axed

More like
>And remember, boys and girls, your school - like our country - is racist and inherently wrong for being the invention of a white man.

>MUH SJWs
>Trump can't even pass an environmental bill because he can't stop shitposting on Twitter

Cry harder virginpedes

>stop talking about comic book companies on a comic board!

What does that have to do with Marvel?

get 2 mosaics free wich each purchcase

But that's actually a widely reported and documented event though. Many comic book shop employees and owners have complained about Marvel over shipping and there's even documentation of behind closed doors meetings with comic book shop owners and Marvel about this. If you really wanna get mad at poltards or shit try going after the stuff they are legitimately wrong about.

diference is superman would be a mislim lesbian women giving his message

By simply producing a bad product.

Now do you mind? I'm trying to keep an eye out for bait threads.

Go find a safe space, snowflake.