WE

WUZ

Kangz

/polgbt/ FUUUUCK YEEEAAAH

FUCCBOIS

GAYZ

ANALIZED

KANGZ

And the blacks, having become addicted to the Cock, now themselves practice this ritual in prisons.

>the way that mammy is drawn
Like she's trying to calmly state the case for not raping your slaves in the ass.

this sounds like high-quality bara material

The number 7 speaks the truth. praise KEK.

QUEENZ

BLEACHED

COLONIZED

Honestly this isn't that far-fetched.

Oh look /lbgt/ fantasies fuck off to your board bro

HONKY TONKED

Why is milo yiannopolous' face not photoshopped on the slave owners?

Somebody that's not on a phone get on it stat!

BOTTOMZ

auntie jemima don't wanna clean up no shit puddles

Nah, I found that on one of those black power sites.

Americans really put the GAY in GAYLORD.

I'm willing to believe that they just didn't understand the question.

>gay slave owners
> wife and children
uh

I was born in the wrong time and place!

MASSA YOU CANT BE POUNDIN THAT BOY IN BOOTY! OH LAWDS JESUS BE TALKING BOUT THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE!

>no gay men have children

This is why aussies are worse than leafs

Top Kek
Good work.

Milo prefers it the other way around, though.

at least post the bigger one

Even if this were true, which in christian america, I really doubt, having sex with a slave is normal, and has always been normal for as long as slavery has been a thing.

Top kek, this might actually be true.
>wait wha I was zonin out
>whaever imma just go uh huh

Proud and more numerous muslim slave holders would never engage in such homosexual acts.

WE WUZ FUCKBOIZ N SHEEIIT MANG FUCK GAY AMIRITE (DATS RITE)

Is it in the White DNA to be a gay rapist?

Can we get a close up of the black women's adoration of the superiority of the white man?

Hmmm, I can see how it would work mentally, but I'm pretty sure most slaves just tried to have limbs rot off or become useless so they could avoid work.

Pretty sure they meant that the black slave was sodomized in front of his own family and friends. The photo kinda illustrates this concept too, I only see black mammys watching in horror.

>or become useless so they could avoid work.

They got thrown out if that happened. Not like massah would keep paying to feed and house them if they're not making him money.

Jesus Christ man, do you not know anything about owning other people?

Bruh don't do that shits gay man

Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.

BULL. SHIT.

Pounding black nigger ass has been a proud white man's tradition for centuries. It is known.

Fun fact: Every white person, including children and infants, owned and beat slaves in the US. Every single white person had anal rape sex with their slaves then beat them within an inch of their lives after their white power sex parties.

This is 110% known fact.

fuck you gonna do when a grown man fucks you in the ass and asserts his dominance?

I bet the daughter master bated to it later that night. Thinking of the hot white master, so powerful he fucked her dad.