Tune in Election Night

Tune in Election Night

These are the first states reported

Your reaction?

Remember that Texas, Arizona and Nevada are blue and celebrate Hilldawg victory

Celebration.

Trump winning the Maine district, Florida, Pennsylvania, and Ohio means he's won.

On another note, who here is going to not torture themselves the night of the 8th and only read the headlines on the morning of the 9th?

This is more realistic than the other thread desu

>mfw

cry my fucking eyes out knowing we took america back, go to class the next day with my MAGA hat

>PA, FL, and split Maine

Literally scream cause he has it in the sack.

I'm a west coast fag so it will probably only be ~6 O'clock and I'll have a whole night of shitposting to look forward to.

t. favela chimp who doesn't know shit about those states or their voting records

Lad I took off for both the 8th and 9th so I can shitpost, nap, and flame normies for 50 straight hours.

source?

SAME
A
M
E

Me

CNN

These are the Eastern Time zone states, thus they are first.

MUh dik

I know how this will go...

i thought about doing this, but seeing how close things are id rather be here. Would love to be on Sup Forums the whole time.

Lol this

SLOW AND STEADY OUT OF FUCKING NO WHERE

you say this like PA will go red. get real numb nutes. NC prolly wont either

Tune in Election Night.

See this.

Never going to happen

kys i'm too tired to interpret english.

i thought "Tune in Election Night" was a CNN show or some shit.

go outside and start yelling nigger bc then it'd be okay again since america would be great again

It's election night.
Every state has reported in, except Florida, who keep having to recount the votes. The fate of the election rests on the result.

CNN: And it looks like Flordia goes to, uhm... Wait a minute, this can't be right?
*shuffling* *lots of muffles*
CNN: Uhm, Write in candidate Jeb Bush has taken all 29 of Florida's electoral votes!

NC will be red

>I turn on the TV
>See map posted by op
>Go upstairs, rapidly grabbing my maga hat
>Sit on the couch, look at tv
>Get on my knees and cry
>We took our country back

>NC
>NH
>Blue

Opinion discarded

Sure it will. Not that we even need it.

LMAO

Tentative excitement

Feel happy and disappointed. Happy that Trump is doing well, but sad that VA didn't go red.

NCfag here. We're going blue. Voted for Hillary last week.

i plan on being blackout drunk by the time the polls close on the east coast so i can pass out and not have to live through the hell of the results coming in

Approximately what time, (Eastern) would these results come in? 7pm? 8pm? 11?

FL wont be counted until after midnight

>CTRfag here

Go kill yourself. Your state voted Romney the last election. You're as red as the blood pumping through my throbbing erection election night

Im going to be up all night shitposting as hard as I can.

whether i'm shitposting here or in liberal land, depends who's winning.

>NH
>red
opinion discarded

(you)

Bought extra pop corn and sodie pop
DIS GUN B GOOD

polls usually close at 6pm but if there is a line they have to let everyone in

i'd say we'll know the result by 10-11pm EST maybe earlier if it is a true landslide

>Texas and Arizona blue

No fucking chance.

do you guys have that shit like we do in canada, where eastern states report and get called before polls even close in the west?

Dahnald... his energy levels were too high... I tried to stop him, but my Skelegates were no match for his guacemolectorates...

rampant masturbation

Lookin' good so far.

>suddenly there is silence as nobody is president
>jeb's turtles sway the elections to win yeb! all states at the last minute
>yeb! becomes president

My university is making a livestream, commentary and analysis, all the fags cheering for hillary will be on suicide watch, I'll shitpost with you in the meantime

Scream at my family, "DONT BELIEVE THE FUCKING POLLS AND GO VOTE!"

What about this map?

my reaction? "california alone makes this a tie"

Hillary will withdraw from the race November 7th.

screencap for posterity.

Post YFW when we made America great again.

>CA
>Not blue
Delusional.

Still wins, so good with me

The election would hinge on nevada which I'm fairly sure he can take, so cautious excitement.

>Not doing so since the day it arrived
>Thinking he's a die-hard #MAGA

I bought mine in April senpai, and I've been wearing it to class everyday. Youve been doing so, right user?

How fixed would you feel they election was with this result?

I wouldn't post here. You know CTR shills will make this place terrible.

Would kick a revolution into high gear

If PA and Florida are red we can call it a rap.

Alex Jones is doing a 52 hour straight live stream of debate shit. Hes gonna be snortin lines off the table

You guys sure love to roleplay don't you? heh

OHIO

ALWAYS

GOES

WITH

THE

WINNER

I'm dumb and never followed burger elections before.
If someone wins in a state even by 0,001% he gets all of the electors and not the percentage of them he "earned" in a state?
I hope its not because that would be the most retarded thing on the face of the planet right after baked french fries.

>a fag Brit has an irrelevant opinion on American politics

Get back to work, that TV licence isn't going to pay for itself.

Yes you are correct, that is the case in most of the states. 2 states act differently but they don't really matter.

New Hampshire. Pennsylvania. Ohio. Florida. North Carolina. Maine Statewide. Yeah, Trump's got this one in the bag.

Hilldawg's southwest strategy. They've been planning this for over 20 years since Bill took office.

>Prison colony

Son what have I told you about being a twat?

But blood is blue when inside of you

Shit thats fucking horrible. No wonder I know few californians that want to split california in half.

Get sad that I bet 10$ on VA, but then remember I have 40$ on PA

>there are actually blue states
I don't think people realize the gravity of the FBI investigation.

Post everywhere on the internet that people should stay in the voting lines and fucking vote even though Trump is easily winning. Complacency is a bitch.

I don't understand this blue ohio meme

How possible is this?

Wrong.

not possible, the polls have turned (EVER so slightly) against Clinton in Nevada but early voting has already been hugely in her favor, so the current polls don't matter as much

its clean easy and win
no major overturn in any states

If they were announced that quickly then it's Trump landslide. Swing states are usually announced late.

WE WUZ GOUN BE KANGS AGEEUN BUT YOU DAM HONKEES DUN ROOND IT ALL! DAS RAYSIS!!!!!

I think New England is going to be interesting on election night. Trump has high favorability among the wealthier.

Honestly I dont like trump but jesus christ.

I wont even be mad if he wins and stops shitlardy.

Ill just be impressed.

If it were this close, Clinton would rig it for sure.

Lol

Who says it's still inside me?

PA is like the cock tease on prom night, you get her the limo the tuxedo fill her full of peach schnapps and she still doesn't put out.

RI is gonna be red this time. Lots of trump supporters on the ground here this year. years of Dems ruining the state economy has finally rustled the average sheep voter's jimmies into clearing house.

This is Trump's most likely victory path. Only reasonable alternative would be substituting Colorado or PA for something else, but that's going into fantasyland territory.

I will have came

lol

OP, you missed NJ.

NJ will go red before PA does.

This is oddly true.
only 2 elections in US history Ohio wasn't with the winner.