AN IDEA ABOUT HOW TO CUCK THE GOVT REGARDING THE BREXIT SITUATION

Petition the queen to step in to force them to do the will of the people

she has the power and chooses not to use it...she will probs step down afterward but i think it will be the best way to go out with a bang.

thoughts pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/168663
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Make it and i will sign it. Sup Forums can rig it

The case you just lost explicitly says royal perogative powers cannot be used in this case

The Queens hands are bound by the law...

I'm with you but this is a dead end

no idea how

ITT someone make it and we all bombard it and get it sharing on the twitter and prisonplanet

her hands are bound but if she demands it and steps down there is nothing they can do

whos gonna arrest her? the police? the courts? the army?

CROWN court

the police and army swear allegiance to her

the law does not apply to her.

this is literally how all Sup Forums movements go. Everybody is too lazy to make the petition, nothing happens. find out how and do it yourself you lazy fucking underachieving cuck

>AN IDEA ABOUT HOW TO KEK THE GOVT

How about you start killing them?

Worked for us.

petition.parliament.uk/

Im on my phone but can someone make it? Non brits use a vpn

your govt was 100s of miles across the atlantic and you had guns

You're right it technically could happen but you're asking for a literal revolution derived from an online petition that forces the hand of the Queen

Seems unlikely when there's still an appeal case and the chance for the brexit legislation to be debated... why would she act immediately with those avenues still left?

i just want her to walk into parliament and say "the peoples will must be upheld" :(

i have a sinking feeling the globalist cucks are gonna shaft us.

Ill do it. I need 5 emails though. What shall I say?

Just use 10 min mail?

They're going to try mate.

With Trump coming in though, a next (continuation) global financial crisis happening, and all the other shit, I really don't understand how the 'establishment' can hold on to power much longer.

WHAT SHALL I SAY THIS NEEDS TO SOUND PROFESSIONAL

Notify the Queen veto Parliaments power to delay Brexit.

????????

>we want parliamentary sovereignty

You just had parliamentary sovereignty confirmed in the courts and now you fucking idiots don't like it?

Politically illiterate morons.

No Theresa "mummy" mayhem can't do whatever she fucking pleases.

You numbcunts will get us shafted by oligarchs again as they pillage our country with utter freedom in the complicated process of brexit.

It has to be done right you fucking mouth breathers. It's not a fucking lads poker game, it's a massive fucking undertaking.

I dont want to give my real name :(

the globalist leftist liberal c u c k s have ALREADY shafted you

your "queen" is worse than a drag queen. She cant and wont do anything. When lady diana died in that accident , her first question was "where are the jewels"

WHAT can you expect from such flaccid lazy useless lotus eating "people"

Idiots think the court case is an affront to democracy or an attempt to undo brexit

All they said is Parliament has rubber stamp the idea of triggering article 50
All the government has to do is put forward a motion that literally says
>This House agrees the UK should trigger article 50
I wish the Government would come out tomorrow morning with this and put this silly saga to bed, theres more pressing issues around brexit than fucking inane procedural matters

>an affront to democracy
>All they said is Parliament has rubber stamp the idea

pick one retard

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/168663

kek these petitions. Lets ban paracetamol and knifes then too.

>shame

Shame!