If Trump wins, how would it affect your country?

If Trump wins, how would it affect your country?

We would become the greatest nation on the planet.

It will be great again.

Everything gets better, it'll be so good you wouldn't believe it.

Trudope would get a proper father figure for once

The trade deals we have with the USA are advantageous enough for them so probably they would remain as they are now.

Probably almost nothing would change

Don't let us down Mr. Trump

Will it make you cum right in the pussy?

badly, revoking NAFTA would be very bad for us
also we rely on the US heavily for defense, if Trump forces NATO nations to pay, that'll be a whole other % of our gdp

then again, if trump causes their economy to tank, it'll make a lot of stuff cheap as fuck for us barring tariffs, promote CDN investment in US which we'd benefit off of long-term, but it'll negatively impact our sales to US

i won't have to see hillary clinton again and i would be happy about it honestly.

Trump's a schmuck that only wants a national monument with his name on it. I wish it went to Sanders, but what can you do. Now I'm doing everything I can to elect our first woman president

jill stein

>trade deals
You mean CIA drug trafficing?

It would be great again.

And hopefully alot less mexican.

I'm not telling you

No

What the fuck are you talking about?

NAFTA fucked us over too. Most of our manufacturing has moved to Mexico.

Wages in those sectors will probably go up since they don't have to compete with cheap labor and there will be more employment opportunities.

Oh.

this.

my sole reason for voting for trump is because when he breaks america it will finally be OUR TURN to get cheap prices on amazon.

This guy's gonna gbto

Why shouldn't the NATO nations pay for their fair share of the defense they rely upon?

Why the fuck do we have to pay to protect all these flaccid nations?

These pussies are gettin' grabbed come the 8th.

Having America be great again could only be good for Canada. If hillary wins........I'm digging a bomb shelter.