So, did you like the movie?

So, did you like the movie?

Here's hoping Barneyfag doesn co me this time

If Barneyfag comes to this thread, I will get mad

Die you degenerate Barneyfag

Fuck you. MLP is awesome

Yeah I loved it

It's a pretty fun for a kid's movie, but they could've done a lot more with their already established characters. It kinda seemed like a "I can't wait to buy toys of that" movie. The broken horned pony was pretty cool, but I wish that her song and motivation were better.. And the main villain fucking sucked. I'm glad that he died horribly in a rated G movie.

Why? You have a whole board to discuss your shitty movie, and it's not like you're allowed to post this shit here anyway.

It's not a shitty movie

kill yourselves, degenerates

>not ignoring the wannabe barneyfag

Are you okay?

Give the show a fucking chance. It's awesome

>50% - Rotten score on Rotten Tomatoes
I think that says otherwise.

So, have there been any reports of bronies masturbating in the theater like was predicted?

No, kill yourself.

By the way what is Lee up to these days?

What a fantastic thread.

Storm King was better in the prequel comics since they established who he was, in the movie he just seemed like a random asshole

Did it bomb and if so can you give your thoughts as to why and how?

Not yet, but I can imagine the stench littering the theaters must've been equally disturbing.

What is wrong with the show?

He plays the guitar in some edgy band.

Not OP (obviously) but the budget is supposed to be something like $30 million, and it's only made half that so far. Probably because it's Barneyshit.

I never understood this. The two shows aren't next to eachother in the schedule so they're the same?

>Listening to rotten tomatoes.
Get a load of this normie fag.