RISK cont

Still no pope

Continue the attack to the east!

Now that our alliance is set in stone We shall be known as The Third Rome! Our primary goals are to wipe out The Mohammedans, Protect our Northern allies from Catholic encroachment and ultimately seize Rome and mend the schism between East and West! Down with the False Bishop of Rome! Glory to Constantinople! Glory to Jerusalem! Glory to Novgorod! Glory to The Cuman People and Glory to all who side with us!

Sheeeeeeeit.

Attack Leon with all my might, pushing towards the north to allow the Moors space to expand.

Also, what happens if I become independent of the Church? Can I convert to Islam a turn later then and elect the Moors? Or isn't that possible?

Attack and fill Kiev, spills go to neon green (Hungary maybe) behind them

Fill France!

He's my vassal, Sir. Not the Empire's.

I give the Irish the right to vote.

Kill Poortugal

Tremble, You Western dogs!

attack norway

Continue invading Navarra

>Members can still fight their own wars
Yeah, nah that's not how unions/treaties work. Look at Mann and the Channel Isles, they're part of the British Crown and ruled by the UK but have never been part of the EU.

I'm either given full membership as France's vassal, or I have no affiliation with the Empire aside from our common friend (France)

CAST ALL NORTHERN HOLY REICH EMPEROR VOTES HERE NOW

VOTE!!

(i nominate sweden)

Attack Leon North of me. Aid BLACKED in his Holy fight.

ATTACK! Roll Into Egypt against Tripoli!

I nominate France.

dubs

Blitzkrieg the Moors

Finish off Vladimir, spill to Hungary.

A day for great celebration! God willing, may we prosper.

I vote Sweden too. The Constitution has been confirmed unanimously. I think all further rules or amendments should be proposed by the emperor, approved by a vote.

fill eastern Germany

I vote for myself!

Keep charging against green germany

Take Hungary

Vote Poland for pope

Vote Poland for emperor

Correcting bonus.

This nigger is using a script to get palis, I can tell you that shit.

Shall we continue the push west in the name of God?

Go raibh maith agat.

I would also request territory exchange (1 to 1), my lands in southern France for your territory on the east coast of Britain.

I think Ireland should be freed from vassal ship, and given normal membership status in the empire.

I vote for Denmark.

Please help us, King of France. I voted you for Pope.

Attack roll to push further west into Egypt with Byzantine. Eliminate the Moor!

Tripoli has made pitiful gains against us through pure luck so we shall continue to push into Egypt and then North Africa with our combined might. May our enemies tremble!

We have no interest in independent membership, remaining as a voting member under France is enough for us.

Italy > Carthage; spares into northern Tunisia
I have conquered all of Italy except for The Papal States, which belongs to the Patriarch of Rome, The Pope. I claim the title King of Italia!

>King Ash of Italia

Sweden

>vassal
>rights
wew lad

That's like saying "free slave"

France, I'd give you the Ă…land Islands as a naval base in exchange for a base in southern France.

I'll approach in your defense; just keep me Pope.

I'll kindly accept, but first we need to help the portuguese. I'll give you all of Britain once we save them .

I mean, that's what we're doing. Giving Ireland independence. That's my goal anyways.

SWEDEN IS THE EMPEROR.

EVERYONE YELL AT OP TO CREATE EMPIRE

I have grown weary in old age my Lord and my sight is failing me, what colours (nations) on the map should I know as enemies so I can make my way to them at once

Thank you, sire. I'll keep voting you as Pope so long as I'm in the game.

Your Pope does not answer because God has forsaken you. However, I am sure my Emperor would show mercy for fealty and your conversion to true Christianity

I need the entirety of France for my bonus, but as soon as I conquer a southern island, I'll gladly accept your offer.

De rien, mon ami!

Hey Luxembourg, are you going to keep filling Germany? I will fill all of it if you dont

Alright. I humbly accept the throne of Emperor. I declare Stockholm the capital until the next election, when we move it to the new emperors capital. We will thrive and conquer the world!

:) thanks

Wise king, I can fight off the Emperor for long enough to allow you to establish yourself in North Africa. I will agree not to expand westward if you sign a NAP with us.

Tripoli is Darkish Green and in Libya as well as Egypt but me and Jerusalem are handling him and you should try to get in a more prepared situation since you border The Eastern Alliance.

I would also request your guarantee that my lands in northern Spain will remain undisturbed by Navare for the remainder of our intervention against the Muslims.

Aside from that, I agree.

Isle of Mann and the Channel Isles are semi-autonomous "Crown dependencies" which have their own assemblies and so on, they're ruled by the UK in foreign affairs but have opt-outs from any and all EU treaties (Mann has never accepted the access of EU nationals under the SEA).

Okay, sounds good. I'd take a bit of Italy or Spain too. But an island sounds best.

kill wales ;)))

Yes,i will.

I'll push South as well, do not worry.
Focus on Leon, I get Navarro.

Hear Hear! let it be known that The Third Rome will never attack any converts to True Christianity! Hail Victory!

Wait, who's attacking the Portugese? Let's call a vote on if of if not the Empire should defend them.

color?

Wait, what? You're helping me and Moors against Navarre and Leon, right?

Btw you can have Northern Spain if you want, I just want Portugal. The rest can go to the Moors or France if he wants parts of Spain too.

I will agree to a NaP. Your people have been peaceful with us since our conquest of Sicily and Malta, I see no reason to break the peace.

>King Ash of Italia

You, me and Navarre would form an alliance. There is a talk of invading Rome in the east
And now there is a looming threat from France
>Helping a moor sympathizer
You disgust me

Golden.

I'm being attacked by Leon and Navarre.

link me a list of members as well

Uh. Black for now. Cause it's dark in the North. We can change it later right?

The Kingdom of Jerusalem is not listed under the Byzantine Patriarch.

Your being attacked by me. Navarre is innocent in this you moorish monkey.
The Portuguese have fallen to moorish influence. They are deceiving by painting is as the bad guys

Leon and Navarro are attacking the portuguese. They have been lawful at keeping me the Pope and I intend to defend them.

If we're voting, I say we march on the Spaniards.

Me
Norway
Denmark
France
Poland
Ireland

imagine it is

You said you'd finish me off as soon as you were done with the Moors, so...

Ireland has voting rights but isn't a full member, so is our territory left green or what? Would not be too fond of having a big black blob on the map.

Don't you forget me

For my roll, I send troops to land in Leon.

:(

ALL MEMBERS OF THIRD ROME TELL OP TO ADD YOU UNDER BYZANTINE PATRIARCH

The Members of Third Rome are:

Byzantine Empire
Novgorod
Kingdom of Jerusalem
Cuman Khanate
All vasals of those nations.

You're a vassal. You stay green.

SHOOT sorry man.

Should we invite Portugal? Also should we attack the nations invading the Portugese?

Because I wouldn't think anyone would be stupid enough to claim that plot of land. That's why it was left untouched

Add me to Byzantine patriarch I think I am already though

Portugal isn't white

+Luxembourg

Also Dark dark blue.

thats not how it works anyway

I think he's just a moor.
He was trying to join Islam

Well, now you know better. :) Who would have thought little Portugal could make such a comeback?

Yeah, let's switch color to Dark/Navy Blue. It looks less ugly.

And it's moorish. They've displayed interest in joining and voting for the caliph anyway

Third Rome is at war with Tripoli and The Moors and if The Moors drag Portugal into a war with us, is that a war you want to fight?

POPE VOTE
Also, for empires the color i was asking for is just to fill the take.

France

Dark blue.

France.

But it's a somewhat stategic position. Also it gives us an excuse to conquer Iberia. Which could be helpful in eventually conquering North Africa, and hen defeating Islam. Regardless of if he joins, I'm setting up a colony in Spain.

POLAND

Eric is an old ally of mine sometimes he can be abit careless but he is loyal an I wish no Blood shed between us yes? Eric Portugal are to be be left to tree demise if they take this war

France

France for pope

Color is Dark or navy blue.

Thank you, you can have all of Spain if you want (if France is okay with that too). I just need Portugal, and the Moors don't have any interest in Spain other than defeating Leon and Navarre.

Marquois, at my request I say you slay the army of Leon and Navarre since they're betraying their religion by attacking their own people. If you do so, I'll retreat to Africa and you can keep the conquest of Europe.

I vote Italia
To the Emperor of The Greeks, The Romans, The Bulgarians, and The Serbs, Manuel Kommnenos,
Your proclamation earlier troubles my people and myself. Please make it clear, do you intend to invade my kingdom and my peoples?

>King Ash of Italia

I'd Allah her ackbar

Keep that compromise :3

Round 11
The Cardinal of Paris is Pope

I agree with Novgorod, We must avoid war with The Eastern alliance which is why The Eastern Alliance would do well from not allying or supporting Portugal.