Why can't british people speak very well?

Why can't british people speak very well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qi3dtHPpMSg
mentalfloss.com/article/29761/when-did-americans-lose-their-british-accents
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're absolute fucking retards.

They subconsciously refuse to pronounce the letter H and T.

Why did this guy get so popular? I know he worked/works with Alex Jones but what was his claim to fame, or did he just kinda catch on?

MAYN STREEM MEADIER

Why does this lacky of a water filter salesman actually think his opinion on American politics matters? Especially when he speaks like a fucking idiot?

Why do Yanks hold their noses when they speak?

He's good looking

OBOMBER

Considering the language is called "English", we are the ones who can't speak well.
Retard

FANKS FOR JOINING ME STEF ANNE

British assume they speak better English than everyone else so they are lazy with their speech.
That's why Americans, kiwis, etc speak much better English than the British, Kek.

iinit bruv wat yoo flappin yer mouf for eh yer fukkin cunt.

DEER MAINE STRAYM METEOR

Don't worry. They make it up by throwing an extra R at the end of every other word.

Stop making fun of speech impediments.

>yank

Hopeyouredoingwell

excUSE me while i EMPHasize random syllAbles

They literally invented the language you 70iq dindu
They DO speak it better than anyone else, because its their native language
You colossal fanny snaggler

brit cucks may have invented the english language but americans have perfected it. fuck southern accents, fuck new yawka/jew accent. No accent master race.

youtube.com/watch?v=qi3dtHPpMSg

Well since English got so popular, we've been forced to turn our home tongue inward and more esoteric so we can slag you lot off without you realising.

I see how you left out the Australians some of them sound even more fucked up then the worst of the English mongrels

Sauce?

He presents facts and opinions in an easily digestible manner, uses clickbait thumbnails, is a handsome dude and has well produced videos.

Nothing he says is really that groundbreaking, but in a sea of horrible trash that initially capitalized off of the anti-SJW sentiment and is now "alt-lite" and more political, he's not that bad.

Milo, Sargon, sh0eonhead, Lauren Southern, The Amazing Atheist, Armoured Skeptic, thunderfoot and a bunch of others I'm forgetting...every single one became famous for being "anti-SJW" but they're just fucking embarrassments when they try to latch on to the current political movement. At least PJW is marginally better.

>americans perfected english

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I have never heard anybody speak remotely like he does in real life.

They are lazy with their speech.
Most brits I met have disgusting speech, even worse than kiwis.
Sorry aussies have such abhorrent accents even brits sound eloquent to you.

Classic

U thirsty m8?

Fuckin' A, midwest kicks ass.

Very brave. Insulting bongs while it's 3.20am and we need sleep. Enjoy four more years of corporate robery.

It's true. He does put the emPHAsis on the wrong SyLLAble

Thing about Kiwis is that, similar to Aussies, they put weird inflections at the end of every sentence which implies a question when it is in fact insecurity to make the statement proper.

Absolutely this. Neutral accents are God tier.
I hate faggy accents people put on, it's natural to speak normal.

Yes

>completely missing the entire point

70iq

not neccessarily true since their pronunciation of words has changed since the time English was invented as well as since the words they pronounce a certain way were invented

The only "right" way to pronounce things in English is how they did it a few hundred years ago and nobody talks like that anymore

calm down Nigel-Ahmad, American English is objectively superior to Limey English

you guys sound weird af...like, just talk like normal people baka

>fok off u limey dimey dinkey doo fokin cunt licka me mum wanka

>its named after them therefor they speak it well
Retard

>fuck southern accents
found the homosexual

Southern Belles are the best women with the qtest accents

top kek

i can't listen to him

the way he speaks ugh

I need more of these images

You have biggest accent

The Amazing Atheist got famous for being an atheist nigger, the SJW thing was just another thing he latched on too so he wouldn't fade into obscurity

Only some. Most of my family don't inflect.

>No accent master race

If you don't sound British then you have an accent. All these foreigners ITT speaking a different countries language who are criticising a man for speaking HIS language the proper way are utterly embarrassing.

Go learn Spanish you lard goblin yank scumbags; Tim Kaine will make it your main language soon anyway you deluded cunts. Oh booy do you guys have a bad time in store.

Muh Hilldawgs!

No one rattled your cage Krautenburger. I can't expect you to debate the rest of us on English vernacular when it's not your native tongue, you just won't get it.

Straya cunts can't even speak english

>GLEAHN AHM PRAGNENT

because their crooked teeth get in the way

from a German perspective American English sounds neutral

British English sounds weird and nasal

nice delusion you Limey fag

Modern Brits don't sound anything like brits 500 years ago so in your logic all modern brits have an accent (which is true)

southern accents are sexy as fug m8

Slide thread, sage.

Trips don't lie.
Neutral accent master race.

Same goes over here. I enunciate every syllable and letter correctly, not all of us speak like troglodytes, just them ruddy no'rn'ers.

HEHEUCK GIT ERR DUN BOI YEEHAAAWWW
I TELL YOU HUWHAT, ACKMED OR WHATEVER, THAT MUZLEM GUY ME DAUGHTERS DATIN', HE'S ALRIGHT AN ALL THAT
IM GLAD THEY ENRICHIN' OUR HUWHITE NEIGHBOURHOOD
VOTE FOR HILLARY YALL

go to sleep senpai, your morning prayer starts soon

qtee ;_;

eat a fokin sausage m8 u tosser hob knocker daft wank yank skank

Eventually we are going to get hispanic accents

but It will be a pretty sweet ride up to that point

German opinion is irrelevant hans. You guys sound like something out of a movie when speaking English.

What do you expect from convicts.
Only aussies that I've known you speak normally were from South Australia, and they were some of the few aussies who weren't convicts

They invented it you absolute troglodyte
How fucking dumb can you be to not understand that the NATIVES can speak their own language better than anyone else, because they actually invented the fucking language, if they pronounce it a certain way, thats the correct way
What dont you understand leaf?

However, when i hear a female millenial drawl out that fucked up modern valley girl accent i want to punch them in the face.

That's exactly what I've been saying, neutral accents are superior

>probably says "erbs"

Tell me more about dropping Hs

>your morning prayer starts soon

Everytime it comes down to this, and I have to remind you fuckin' shit-for-brains pillocks that we weren't the ones who let in 1million roaches in a couple of months and continue to struggle with them now.

Why do you Germans always start fights you can never finish?

what about the Scottish accent

I only have a very slight accent familia and it's not sterotypically Krauty

also I got trips so until you achieve a higher get, consider this argument won by me

>I have never been to the West Coast

>I SHLAP DAT HOE WIT MY DEEK

Can you please stop embarrassing our country you fucking idiot

Come back when you can say aluminium also z isn't a replacement for s.

Its called Received Pronunciation, or 'Radio English'

IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF
UHHUHHHH
OKIE'DOKE

Tbh he sound weird to me. But none of you cunts know what a British accent is. Theirs Geordie, scousers, Welsh, manc, Birmingham, the farmer accents, Yorkshire.... I don't even know what pjs is desu

yeah at least I don't have an ex-colony that's way cooler than my country

get cucked

>won by me

Winning isn't a German thing.

New zealanders have the worst accent desu famron

You don't have any colonies. Your country is so shit whenever you tried to take other countries you got utterly BTFO

Literally because they got BTFO by America so hard in 1776 that they forgot how to pronounce R's.

mentalfloss.com/article/29761/when-did-americans-lose-their-british-accents

>RP
>neutral
rp is posh you dip not neutral

He's right though

This. To be honest I don't care what someone's accent is if they pronounce everything correctly. The problem is everyone with an accent pronounces everything wrong which is fucking annoying

that's not what your mom said last night

Because you stink

Fucking this
Subhumans

FUSH AN CHUPS
OI CUZ UU GOT ANY WIFI I NEID TO RECHARGE MI FONE

>pj
Don't even mention that gas worthy cuck.
Can't stand the little faggot.

maybe in the 1910s, times change.

you literally got cucked out of your empire by Pajeets

Oh would you just fuck off Hans, Anglos are speaking.

You've only listened to maoris islanders and everyone in the north island.
South island whites mostly speak properly.

Kraut. Your language is dying every day. Maybe go teach Ahmed some German.

>links an article
>clearly didn't read it

The 1800s wasn't the birth of modern English.