Devil's Candy

>problems

devilscandycomic.com/

Strazio is a fucking wimp who can't even take a punch from a 13 year old

Strazio is never going to live this down

A 13 year old vampire. His devil type is probably very fast, like how cyclops girl is in OP strong.

He's just the secretary.
Pia (girl demon) is the bodyguard and should be the one about to kick some ass right now.

Right now poor little Kazu is turning towards the dark side because of loneliness

I would make Kazu into the perfect little daughter who know's love and warmth!

Crazy amounts of work for an inktober.

>Daughter
Get those dresses away from my Kazu.

Never!

She (he) would like being a girl.

Honestly I'm still betting that Ricket will end up having some bad luck powers of her own, I mean that shit with Strazio was bound to make her at least a little nervous.

Maybe it's a recent curse on their family, seeing how they were apparently well off some years back and then lost both parents, money and Milo's attracting deadly accidents.

Maybe their parents were brutally murdered by the monster mafia that seems to be running around town a lot.

>Anchovies
Good kid no wonder why he is the best/

>he

That actually makes some kinda sense.

>save the kids from Tremelo
>just ask them for the guitar
>get punched

It's just not Strazio's day.

My god she's be amazing looking under water

boo

does the artist livestream?

Not that I know of.

>tfw ywn be as great at inking and environments as tsulala
why live?

The way Pia is going "uh-oh", I don't think Strazio needs her help. He's a former assassin afterall.

Poor Strazio. He'll never stop getting shat on, will he?
Pia will probably stop them all without a sweat because she's the lolrandom extremely competent character.
Clarence is great btw.

Holy shit. I can't believe she inks with a nib, the stuff is so vibrant and warm, it looks like it's done with a brush (a tradi one of course).
Shit, i can't ink for shit no matter how i try, really wish she had some footage somewhere to see how she moves her wrist or something.

Still adorable

To bully

Best pannel.

>we've gone over this
Savage.

Nosferatu dude is kinda of an asshole but he's growing on me.

>knocked out buy a kid

jesus, no wonder Methia bullies him regularly