Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-JChl8w6oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ApcqXijVzYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who?

And? Who is he voting for?

>clickbaiting on Sup Forums

Well who is it, cunt? I'm not giving that dune coon any fucking clicks.

We knew he would vote Hillary day fucking 1.

He's voting for Shillary, obvious bait.

Best guess. Hillary. I am not going to click the video but it could probably be summed up by Cent looking into the camera and saying something like "you are a problematic piece of shit if you don't vote for Hillary. She is a woman." And then he puts on his shit eating grin and finishes off with "trump is a racist."

>Chink Wigger

Seriously though, whats wrong with leftists and progressives? I abstained in 2012 because I felt betrayed by Obama and hated the RNC for cucking Ron Paul. What makes them vote for someone they hate when they think both candidates suck pretty much equally?

Where does he live?

He said Shillary. Don't give him any more views unless you're disliking the video.

He's voting for Hillary, stop giving this video views.

>stop giving this video views
Why is that?

lol we demand she gets big money out of politics

>What makes them vote for someone they hate
He explains that in the video, my friend.

Just open the video in a new window, pause the video immediately, dislike it, then close the window

Shut up Sink hole

>the notorious armenian genocide denier has been reduced to shilling his failing webshow on Sup Forums
2016 is the best year

Hillary. Gee, who could've guessed?

>I don't like to get informed on anything but I sure like to spout my opinion on everything.

Never change, Sup Forums

He says he fucking hates Hillary but Trump is a worse choice. He also says that we should concentrate on avoiding fascism on this election and come 2020, we should focus on making sure Hillary loses.

Hillary Clinton... I am voting for Hillary Clinton

did not even watch the video but i assume thats it

He sure likes to pretend he wasn't for Hillary from day one

whatever you say he was an obvious Hillary supporter since his Bernie god cucked himself. Guess apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

>random nobodies opinion is "being informed"
its this type of being "informed" that has brainwashed children

believe it or not he wasn't. there are tons of videos with him going off on Hilary fr\or being corrupt. hard to believe I know

He shamed Dore for having the correct view of "fuck these candidates—they're shit—and we will continue to get shit, if we keep voting for shitty candidates".

It even goes beyond that. By merely voting, you're remaining complicit in a completely corrupt, rigged system, and you are condoning and even supporting every bad actor involved. It's just even worse if you vote for the KNOWN criminals.

That's like having to chose between abusive parents for guardianship, and you're choosing the one that beats you seven days a week, and will even steal whatever you acquire outside of the home.

he is just a dem or nothing cuck. Could of been a baboon running and he'd vote for it just cause of the D even if he complains.

day one after Bernie endorsed Hillary. Go back to the video where he says that he agrees with Bernies decision to Endorse Hillary.

Ever since Bernie dropped out he has been for Bernie. Never once did he endorse Jill Stein and its bullshit that he invited Gary Johnson on the show, there is no way Gary Johnson would have declined more publicity.

He doesn't support Jill Stein
He doesn't support Gary Johnson
He doesn't report on email leaks
He has been against Trump from before the primaries even ended.

How exactly has he not been #WithHer since at least Bernie dropped out?

>b-b-but I thought he was fighting against corruption in politics???

>w-w-why would he endorse the most corrupt politician ever to run in the modern era???

Progressives are so fucking gullible. The Young Turks are just the web-media arm of the DNC.

At one point in the video when he is talking about commenters calling him "Shillary"

He said "I better see all you guys, who are all anim...ated"

I thought he was going to say "All you anime characters"

As a Bernie cuck, I'm not afraid of Trump.

They keep calling him a radical, monstrous republican because he says wacky or mean things now and then, but if you look at his actual positions, he's actually to the left of most republicans on a lot of issues. He's even left of Hillary on some issues.

Besides his position on climate change, he's really not as bad as TYT and the rest of the liberal media makes him out to be. And his more outlandish remarks would never get through Congress anyway.

I'd rather try to make an actual difference with my vote and get Gilf Stein some federal $$$.

WHY DOES EVERY FUCKING KEK THINK TRUMP "IS A FASCIST". Why are they so obsessed with this fucking word, do they even understand what it means? Where does this shit come from? Fuck the MSM is really effective at completely brainwashing people... even 'smart' people like Cenk and Sam Harris, jesus fucking christ.

shut up libtard, what is wrong with Fascism?

You critically-thinking Bernie fans give me some hope. So many, unfortunately, just went with his bullshit endorsement.

But it's good to see that some of you actually exist.

>Why are they so obsessed with this fucking word
Because the nazis were ebil raysists that's why :DDDDD
> do they even understand what it means?
wow you know so much about fascism, what are you a ebil nazi?
>Where does this shit come from?
Its the current year, stupid out-of-touch republican

>
That's like having to chose between abusive parents for guardianship, and you're choosing the one that beats you seven days a week, and will even steal whatever you acquire outside of the home.

I wasn't tryin' to think about all that tonight. Thanks, user.

Why does Jimmy Dore even bother being with these guys? He's a classic liberal among shills.

Stay mad Ottoman empire Armenian genocide denying lefty liberal cock roach leach hybrid.

>The Young Turks are just the web-media arm of the DNC.

A Young Turks reporter badgers DNC Interim Chair Donna Brazile for leaking questions to Hillary Clinton. How does this make The Young Turks the web-media arm of the DNC?

youtube.com/watch?v=q-JChl8w6oQ

Jordan and Jimmy are so different from the main crew I wonder how they coexist

>open window
>click thumbs down
>close window

>let's fight the establishment by making sure everyone who could be supporting a third party candidate is voting for the corrupt establishment instead!

My brain hurts.

>had a big campaign to try and get big money and the corruption it brings out of politics
>votes for Hillary
Not that I'm surprised, but that's just full retard

I am simply trying to understand the position those guys are taking. They want to slide the Cenk thread, but they love the CNN threads, the Fox threads, the Huffington Post threads, which are on here all day, every day. I'm sorry, but I've never heard their reason for that, so that is why I am asking.

Wow. What a fucking surprise.

They're not as bad as Sup Forums would have you believe. They're not the Huffington Post. I don't watch them, though, unless they get posted here.

Cenk pretty much echoes all the thoughts I've been having all election.

If you can't agree with his logic in this video you're sadly lost.

what a cunt

>7 minutes in
>Not yet a single reason to vote for Hillary over Trump
Get fucking on with it.

>cenk
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

>the Young Genocide Deniers

who cares

>watching Young Cucks/Chink Nigger
>ever

Just open it, thumbs down and move on

>Just open it, thumbs down
>Having a jewtube/jewgle account

Jesus what terrible reasoning skills this guy has. This is literally the last chance to fight the establishment without complete up in arms revolt. Does he think that it's that simple? Vote Hillary this time and then we can fight the establishment at a later date? Fucking moron. Assholes like this should be thrown on the front line in the war against Russia that Hillary will inevitably cause.

>watching chunk yogurt
if he was really sincere he would have voted Jill since Hillary will win Cali. Chunk Yogurt is dishonest and a intellectually void fucktard.

I have hundreds of them, I farmed them when they were easy. I just use them for trolling the comments sections

With you are mum lmao XD

You do realize both Turkish and Armenian culture is represented on the show right?

Of Ouse you do . You're just a contrarian troll fag trying to stir the pot.

This kind of retarded thinking is what gave us the 2000 election.

Jill Stein is an idiot and he's just too nice to say it. She's nowhere near as unqualified as loser donald but incompetent nonetheless. Why waste your vote on a self righteous hippie who literally invest in the things she claims to be sooooooo against? Give me a mother fucking break

>"fuck these candidates—they're shit—and we will continue to get shit, if we keep voting for shitty candidates".

That's because Jimmy is wrong, and Cenk explains why. That's the right attitude to have in the primaries, which is why he pushed hard for Bernie, but by the general election, it's way too late for that. The reality is that in states that are anywhere near battleground status, a vote for Jill Stein is a vote for Trump.

Jimmy is holding on to this hokey notion that everyone is going to get together and rise up to vote for a third party, but that's ridiculous. The time to have those dreams was during the primaries, when a guy like Bernie Sanders actually had a chance.

Truth

why the fuck would we wanna avoid fascism

He knew exactly what his choice would be though.

>The time to have those dreams was during the primaries, when a guy like Bernie Sanders actually had a chance.
but in reality he had no chance because literally rigged and they're only going to keep rigging things because they keep getting rewarded for it

>avoiding fascism
>come 2020, we should focus on making sure Hillary loses.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAH. Goddamn Cenk is a fucking retard.

>He said "I better see all you guys, who are all anim...ated"

Checked. So what did he want to see all of us animated guys do, and why?

>avoid fascism

why

>Unknown

WHAT ARE YOU

>why shouldn't I give his video views
because he get paid by views, so you're enabling his Lugenpresse shilling career. You're just paying the enemy because you're bored.

But despite all that, he had a far better chance of beating Hillary than Jill Stein or Gary Johnson ever did. Look at the polls. That's what makes primaries more important than the general election. The primaries are the weak link in the chain. They are the area that we should be hacking away at.

Da Nile

>thinks watching a fat loudmouth famous for his emotive non-arguments means being averse to "information"
>implying being "informed" of a shill's uninformed opinion means fear of "being informed"
or it means we're too informed to find an obvious sophist entertaining, and its irritating to listen to him be so uninformed. I had this opinion back when my politics were more similar to his too, so it's not that I don't want to listen to the other side.

I just dont feel like rewarding him for being an idiot.

Fuck off shill. CTR first traitors to go

you use some good bait my friend

>fat turk roach
>fan base

THIS IS MAKING ME SO MAD RIGHT NOW.

CA so it doesn't matter

>be fat turkish hack
>shill your video to people you hate for views
It's like poetry, it rhymes.

wow it's fucking nothing

hes dumb enough to be unpaid hillshill....

turk roaches every time!

wew

AM I THE ONLY ONE SEEING THIS SHIT???!

what the fuck is even happening in this thread

is this real life

kek's will, shadilay brother

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

bumping in hope of more signs from kek that trump wins

You're never going to guess who he's going to vote for guys

so that 14 year olds like you can kill yourself hopfully

>I can't wait to be a useless piece of shit and post counterarguments on Sup Forums all day
>OH FUCK I'M FALLING DOWN ALL THESE DUBS

>I WARNED YOU ABOUT KEK, I TOLD YOU BRO, I TOLD YOU ABOUT KEK

>IT KEEP HAPPENING

>Let's avoid the New York democrat who on the low key, has slid his muslim and illegal policies into a more strict and aggressively marketed Obama policies.

I think people like Cenk just got brainwashed by the media when it comes to the fascist stuff.

Trump is the definition of an amoral person.

I really think anti-Trumpers would have a better argument if they just highlighted the incompetence and wildcard angles of Trump instead of resorting to Hitler arguments.

It's not just being "informed"
They are doing research
WE WAZ RESEACHERS AND SHEIT

And only a day or two after releasing this:

youtube.com/watch?v=ApcqXijVzYU
(the easiest way to redpill a progressive. Spread this like butter)

Hell he was probably forced to do this video after releasing that one.

BTW, anyone surprised the Turk supports the Crook allied with the Saudis is a moron.

Im not opening a goddamn thing. Fuck off.

So that kikes can maintain control over the consumer whore populace.