Hi. Remember me? Low Frequency High Finance user

It's getting pretty serious now. I think the IRS is on the money trail now.

Ask away and I will endeavor to answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xFXgnYlkqH0
youtube.com/watch?v=oAK5xzEYq7I
international-due-diligence.org/usa-1934-series-bonds/
lunaticg.blogspot.com/2012/02/us-federal-reserve-bond-scam.html
thunting.com/smf/world_war_i/federal_reserve_bond_content_happened-t14368.0.html;wap2=
youtube.com/watch?v=DIIU2JvoMX4
reuters.com/article/us-usa-bonds-forgery-idUSTRE81G11620120217
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hi. how are you?

Also like many anons I've seen the memes and had a bad feeling about things since Saville.

I think it'll end up being really bad.

Just fantastic, I live a relatively normal looking life and it's great.

What happens if the money goes poof though?

literally who

Intrigued. Business owner here. I know business operations but only basic macroeconomics.

Enough anons will remember me.

Clearly you're a newfag.

i guess we end up a little messed up. what's going to happen, you think? maybe we could do the hitler thing and initiate a new monetary system?

What's money to you?

Yeah Hitler's plan was perfect actually.

Amazingly insulated his economy from scheming. What if it's already all ready to go?

gib monis or i repor u

ok here ya go

a hundred million dollar bearer bond

that would be wonderful! who's got it all set up?
would infrastructure be rebuilt in my lifetime? i assume the banker jews would ve rather miffed though..

BRB my wife's gonna give me a smoothie.

Prepare questions. Good ones will be answered.

A powerful meme

Where do I learn the tools of the trade?

Looking for solid bibliography or references, trying to avoid bs places which I'm already aware of.

WILL THE DOLLAR COLLAPSE BEFORE WE REACH RETIREMENT AGE? I need to know if I should even bother saving for retirement or just go full silver and cans of beans mode!

Help

How do I become like you, rich and powerful?

fuck bonds. give me a visa then

welcome to my collection u sneaky little bastard

What would it take for a new grad to impress someone like you?

[B.S.Finance; B.S. Accounting]
[Starting MBA Spring]
[CFP Summer 2017]
[Made 40% in personal portfolio over TTM]
[Five year Infantry squad leader]
[Speaks fluent Russian and German]

so, i'm not a well educated guy, but looking at these images fills me with the sense that i'm out of my league. my biggest worry is my family's safety. is this world going to fall apart? who takes over, when it's all said and done? what signs should i look for and what should i do when they arrive?

i know that money is important, but i know the money i hold in my pocket is meaningless. when do we move out of this on to something better?

40% kek

Infantry squad leader kek

5 years kek

What happened pussyboy, why didnt you become a Green Beret?

>laughs at quadrupling market average
ok, sheep fucker

oi mr money man
give me a job

typical emerald.
ya fuck off or i glass u, cunt.

btw, there's a bunch of us.

Ranger tab, but deployed with cav scouts
does spain even have an army?

Stop thinking in memes and start acting in deeds, and read.

Networking and mouth to mouth is the most important.

What gives if the world "ends"? Do you think anything will end?

Nothing ends, Adrian. Nothing ever ends.

i mean, any use i may ever have will only come in an empire that has reached its height, i know my talents only serve as entertainment, but i see this place on a downward spiral, to the point that i doubt i will ever be relevant until my work is seen by a new empire.. so safety is my biggest concern for my loved ones.. ah nevermind.

How soon can we expect the shit hitting the fan in the usa

you didnt make a 40% return and its NZ that fuck sheep lard boi go back to waving that flag on your mobility scooter fuck boi

guarantee you are an asian turbo gunner. kys

Who wins in a fight, FBI or DOJ?
What instruments are you investing your dollars in for the impending rate hike?

i read a lot, but i am not logically talented, just in the sense of fiction, so i'm gimped in this realm.

yes, I did.
I did make 40%
Because I didn't choose penny fucking meme stocks outta biz you retarded queer

I remember you getting BTFO when a Swiss user pointed out one of your pics was Completely wrong about one of the major Swiss banks and showed with proof how you guys used a wrong logo for the date written.. He even had proof that he worked for that bank.

Soo... Role play all you want I guess.

Why is it always the fucking IRS?

Seriously why is it always the goddamn taxman?

>It's getting pretty serious now. I think the IRS is on the money trail now.

What do you mean by this?

Please elaborate.

Friends (real friends) are everything, even when shit hits the fan, people won't forget.

This is the pic I was talking about

I dont understand a single post in this thread

plus your refugee camp internet is too slow

Why dont you look for jobs in tacticool places?

Seel some shit tacticool product, help design one.

Sell your army experience as much more than what it is, bullshit is the number one moneymaker.

The operator world is based on bs, there are only like 5 real Jason Bournes in the world

As someone with negative money, I can say I'm pretty happy with my life. I would like to do things that I cannot and that is solely because of my lack of funds. Is there anything you want to do that you cannot?

Crypto?

i think i'll write about you guys some day, pull away the aspect of the internet, and put you all in classical scenarios. it all seems so rich and vibrant here, ripe for ideas, none of this post modernity is getting us anywhere, strife is what makes a grand author, but he is only appreciated in paradise.

Because I'm just as good with the market as I am with a rifle.

And I want to have experience in something that I can do five years from now, instead of fucking my back and legs up like all my platoon sergeants.
They're 35 years old walking around like they're 70. Fuck that

Jew, yes.

What do you know of the fraudulent 10 year bonds that were cleared with no checks in the days following 9/11?

youtu.be/xFXgnYlkqH0

>What happens if the money goes poof though?
Not much. People would have to decide the money isn't worth anything. That would require massive inflation or something similar.

High finance is about being connected mainly. You can work powerful magic if you manage to decode:

though.

It will never collapse, if it collapses we go to plan B.

I'm just a normal user. It's the best way to be. I'm not even into anything degenerate, no crime, nothing.

Go for the CFA, no client with a dime'll touch you if you don't have it.

You're always correcting the record.

I'm glad somebody's paying attention.

What's real though? Some medpack user or me?

Many people have surmised that I am more of a collector than an elite billionaire in these threads, but maybe I am loaded with shekels too.

ASK THE MOTHER FUCKER IN PIC

What's the deal with those crazy 1934 Kennedy bonds. Were they real? If so, why were they issued? Is it really a global level scam?

[email protected]

No one's getting close.

The bonds are real, the real scam would amaze you.

What happened to the physical stocks and bond certificates that were stored in the basement of the Deposit Trust Company after the NYC flood?

That's a genuine clue...

Oh god tell the story please!

Pls respond

Also what is plan b?

When fake bonds are issued with the purpose of scamming on the pretext that the bonds aren't valid because they're deffective or incorrectly marked, what decides what a correct marking is?

Is there law or a guide that sets a standard?

Is it just typos and misprints?

I've always wanted to invest in bonds, any recommended amount to start with or am I out of luck if i'm no billionaire?

Any tips or guides appreciated

there's zero point to being a cryptic cunt, just reveal the full story if you actually know it

Look into this guy:

youtube.com/watch?v=oAK5xzEYq7I

sry no easy monies

And a document for your consideration from earlier, in the same vein...

Cav scouts are the niggers of the army. Sorry you washed out of RIP/SFAS

Should I have a club house sandwich for lunch or soup?

Nice fake bonds. Are those made by Chinks or Flipinos?

Is it at all possible for a regular guy going to a top 20 university to make as much money as you are right now or do I have to be connected somehow? Did you major in finance or something? I'm majoring in Business.

Also, are these global immunity things real? It seems implausible, but I guess it kinda makes sense.

Yes stop looking people, nothing to see.

Money is a means to an end. I am young and seek to make it to the ranks of the elite.

What is this

>Also, are these global immunity things real? It seems implausible, but I guess it kinda makes sense.

They are fake.

I can recognize the awkward verbiage of a Chink writing english for their garbage forgeries just as well as the rest of you can recognize a copypasta.

Kill yourself faggot

t. steel purchaser

you guys should be normal ordinary people it's much better

Any comment on Sup Forumss hunt into elite pedos?

international-due-diligence.org/usa-1934-series-bonds/

lunaticg.blogspot.com/2012/02/us-federal-reserve-bond-scam.html

thunting.com/smf/world_war_i/federal_reserve_bond_content_happened-t14368.0.html;wap2=
>The fake bonds were likely made by inserting images of $100, $1,000, and even $1 bills into a computer program, then altering the amounts to read $100 million or $500 million, and adding coupons in both English or Chinese script. Most were printed on modern color printers or copiers, which did not exist in 1934 - when these bogus notes are alleged to have been issued.

Gosh what a surprise.

Another garbage fake. Both you and the untalented trash who failed at crafting it should commit suicide for dishonoring your families and the human iq average as a whole

chink gold

there's a fuck ton of it

way more than anybody knows

platinum too, much more than people think

Normalcy is boring. 20YO, company was recently apprasied at a YPO eligible valuation. I own majority.

Non VC type business.

I'd rather kill myself than be normal.

That's a font from the 90s you faggot fuck.

I hope to god you actually paid money for these things and got scammed, rather than the actual probability that you're just trying to ruse everyone for (You)s

I don't even know what's going on, user. I don't even know what to ask.

What would YOU ask, if you were in my shoes? Give me a few questions.

>"as they full due"
>"shall be issued in the amount of more or less"

1. They're not fake.

2. Nobody but me has the full sized images, when I post I downsize 'em slightly.

check it

youtube.com/watch?v=DIIU2JvoMX4

what class?

He said, in a thread where bragged about making more money in a day then I could make in 50 lifetimes.

What's so bad about about your life that you feel the need to post all this cool shit and then tell us we shouldn't want any?

I never said that.

What do you know about the Palantir Gotham software reportedly being used to investigate money trails?

nothing for sure but it's creepy

i think it works with your active management shit in the computers we have now too

What's up with the no fed hike

>1. They're not fake.

Yes, they are. I hope you paid money for them.

I don't doubt that you have some papers printed up to look like bonds, but what you have are unremarkable fakes.

>The fake bonds were likely made by inserting images of $100, $1,000, and even $1 bills into a computer program

It's a modified image of a bill being used for the bond in that picture, you dense fuck.

Hey, an important thread
I remember all of this

Is pic related the endgame? How long until it hits?

Yes, but you did dodge my question twice.

Could you recommend some pertinent questions that you'd answer directly when asked? Which direction do you think Bitcoin will go in based on who wins the election?

heya OP, i enjoy reading your posts, even though i don't understand most of it.

not sure if you're into this kind of thing, but i recently asked in /biz/ if anyone was shorting USD or GBP in anticipation of the unrest likely to hit in the next few days.

what do you think - has that idea got legs? do you think its worth betting that the economy is going to struggle if trump gets in (and hillary and her cohorts are indicted)?

Why do you have to be so butthurt about someone having more money than you? Can you really not sit back and enjoy some stories either fact or fiction about the world monetary system? You're not contributing anything here, go away.

fucking lol

reuters.com/article/us-usa-bonds-forgery-idUSTRE81G11620120217

Nobody noting these digits?? First time for double trips.

Post pic teabagging some bonds

whats your net worth? if rich, post proof

That's not my image at all though.

I have the real ones.

That's what your exit will feel like user
(Congrats tho)

I have some counterfeit gold coins thanks to chinks, fortunately I'm not a dumbass and got them for free. I plan on unloading them on rubes like you.

I do in fact have real coins- genuine fake coins.

You probably have real pieces of paper. Real fantasy bonds. Not forgeries, because the real thing didn't exist.

It's like the LARP of bonds.

Post the other side of that image. I dare you.

Was it you or another finance user that was talking about the Chinese introducing gold-backed renminbi? If so, what new developments are we seeing on that front?

OK last image for now.

Almost nobody's even asked any real questions yet.