Vld

s4 soon. like, less than an hour soon. are you ready?

Yerp

I think so

so am i.
i hope the shiro clone theory gets debunked.

Gonna get snacks, hopefully be back in time.

Just did a rewatch of season three. I liked it better the second go around, though Lotor is still worst boy, easily.

Now I'm just listening to some old school rap to kill time.

I'm ready, I'm ready it's not in the middle of the night for me like usual american premieres

40 minutes friends

Who's bestgirl?

Probably Allura I guess?

Also Rei is fucking shit.

So where are all the galra gals anyway? The ones that aren't in crack baby Lotor's halfbreed harem, I mean.

At home pregnant and barefoot.

I bet these people never even watched Eva.

You know it's true though, Asuka is best girl and Rei is a toilet there's a reason why Asuka is more popular and had a way bigger part in the series, of the four main children Rei is the least popular.

There's one or two that show up in the crowd scene at the arena in season three. But according to Lauren and Joaquim, they're out there commanding just like the men.

posting in a premier thread, pour one out for the workfags who could not be with us

Reminder to fellow Pancefags: Don't get your hopes up.

Keith is basically Shinji, Kaworu and Asuka's love child when you think about it. which is good because they're my OT3

Wait season four? What's going on?

What a shit OP

It hurts.

>30 minutes

>tfw had work today, but they changed my shift to a different day at the last moment

Netflix releases the new season in half an hour.

How am I just now hearing this?

Since it's the new season, ms-paint user here with a fresh contribution. I'll stick around for however long the discussion/civilties in these threads last.

user...

Where can I read this doujin? I've only seen a random preview page posted on another board but I forgot to save it.

I'm actually of the opinion that neither is best girl.

You meet best girl once you grow up

suck my tiddys

Sorry I'm not into /ss/

Agreed. I'm almost tempted to make a new thread.

But don't get them down either. Maintain nominal hope.

nigga please, I never said anything about /ss/

I want Lance to be pants'd in front of a bunch of aliens and have them laugh at his penis so I can masturbate to it.

It really is desu. Is this how you Sup Forums degenerates do things? It doesn't even have the word voltron in it.

Sorry not into dirty used up whores

I have yet to find scans anywhere, I think UNKY plans to eventually do a digital release though

>implying Kaji isn't also a pedo
That's why Misato and him are cute, they both want to fuck Shinji.

I'm guessing that since another thread with the word "voltron" exists, the mods might've deleted this thread until the other one 404'd. The title is forgiveable, mainly since it still counts as an acronym for the show title. But the OP really needs to have either A.) The main characters, or B.) The show's logo.

Thanks for the OC user

Fuck those assholes, at least I had the common sense to have my shift be on days that don't premiere streaming service original western anime cartoons. Like damn.
This is the correct opinion.

>20 minutes
Where are stream links, I'm starting to panic

I'm going to bed knowing we're 20 minutes away.

Got work in almost 10 hours, and I need my sleep.

Pretty hyped tho, hope I get to see more of my waifu

go on rabbdotit and look for a room. it's usually annoying fangirl chat, but a bunch of people stream it.

I'm disappointed it's not smaller.

There's another one

You only need 8 hours of sleep.

Exactly, gonna watch at least 2 tomorrow

Thanks. Moving over there because this OP is trash.

If you have Netflix but want the streaming experience, try looking up "Showgoers for Netflix" on the Chrome app store.

point taken

>wake up
>see two threads

I fucking hate you guys sometimes.

You only NEED 4. 8 is just better.

It just means there's more of us to love.

>Code of Honor
So who's going to be kidnapped and forced into a fight to the death by racist African stereotypes?

>I bet these people never even watched one of the most well known anime that everyone and their mom has fucking seen

Kys faggot who wants to feel special.

Gross, don't imply I think Eva's special, I'm talking about making Keith Asuka just because he's red.

Holy fuck, kill yourself OP.

More like
>everyone and their mom has seen on Sup Forums (unless they're a 14 year old Sup Forumsfag who claims to not be a weeaboo even though they go on a fucking jap website with chan in the title)

? why

c-cute...

Everyone has watched eva, fucking everyone.

>racist African stereotypes

They were proto-humans, not blacks.

I've never watched Eva and I'm not really interested in it. Am I missing out?

Been watching Ido until Voltron drops. Thoroughly enjoying it.

>Implying Keith isn't Asuka because he's got mommy issues and is bitchy to his fellow pilots except Shiro

You're retarded.

Shitty OP, doesn't have Voltron in the subject field, so harder to find in the catalog.

It's a good show, and you miss out on the references.

literally every mecha show that exists references eva in some way.
so yes, you are.

It's the best anime ever made in my opinion but people tend to love it or hate it and that's okay

Go to the other thread.

Ideon?

who streamin

I'm surprised the mods haven't deleted this already.

It's true though, Asuka has way more in common with Lance and Keith has more in common with Shinji, who also had the mommy and abandonment issues. Someone dig up that old post.

New Netflix show. Main girl is a little high pitched for my tastes but so far it's all about space, robots, and sci-fi magic. Neat robot design too.

It's okay but way overhyped.

Well this one has more posts at the moment.

Its go time.

Stop posting in this shit thread and move over here:

>
>
>

No, you. We're just gonna burn through threads anyway.

Bumping as the backup thread when the next one 404s

Team Voltron Lotor is going to be the best thing ever.

> Galra Civil War between Lotor and Zarkon.

All i ever wanted, and i shall have it.

>I'm sure we'll find out about his backstory. The circumstances of his birth are mysterious, same with Keith's. If there is someone who will have an explained past, it'll be those two.

I hope Lotor tries to tell them all of it. Like ALL of it.