ANNOUNCEMENT INVOLVING ST. JAMES PEDO ISLAND

EVERYBODY LISTEN. I WANT TO ANNOUNCE THAT I AM PLANNING ON GOING TO ST JAMES ISLAND OVER THE WEEKEND BEFORE ELECTION DAY. SINCE THERE WILL BE PEOPLE THERE, I WILL NEED TO ACT FAST WHILE I'M THERE. SAVE,KEEP AND SHARE THIS PIC WITH OTHERS CAUSE IF I COME BACK, I WILL START A THREAD WITH THAT PIC. WISH ME LUCK Sup Forums. IF OTHERS WANT TO JOIN, FEEL FREE TO COME AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Other urls found in this thread:

earth4all.net/the-290-million-year-old-fossil-human-footprint-really/
amusingplanet.com/2015/07/the-3-billion-year-old-klerksdorp.html1
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Steyer
youtube.com/watch?v=lZF6G-fn6v8
youtube.com/watch?v=O04bPRzqEEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You will NOT stop MOLOCH, MINERVA or their adherents.

You are playing an incredibly dangerous game - you should cease your foolish endeavours before something bad happens.

ALSO TO ADD THAT JUST IN CASE I WILL BRING SOME FIREARMS WITH ME LIKE MY AR AND MY SNIPER.

haha me too, joe is this you? quit being a stinker. do you know if theyll have waffles ready as soon as we get there? i hate having to wait for them

Shadilay good sir!

Just want to say that I appreciate you bros and all the work you're all putting into this. Really feels like a community here sometimes.

That said this shit is stomach turning and horrific, doubly so because it's real.

Bring Aussies with you, you'll survive anything if you have Aussies with you.

try not to suicide

BEST OF LUCK PATRIOT!!

My sentiments as well. And good luck op, kek be with you

Why are you going there? What are you going to accomplish?

Do it OP, kill 'em all.

Nice knowing you user

How long of a trip is it by boat? It's decently north of Venezuela and pretty far from Florida.

Shadilay and God bless user. You're a brave soul. If you die, your sacrifice will not be in vain.

Check. Kek has smiled on you.

Kek will shit down your throat you faggot.

Also, if it's true that they destroyed everything on the island and moved to another location you're just gonna get sunburn.

who said they destroyed it?

Kek is literally keking at you

F

WITNESSED PRAISE K E K

Not to tell you guys things you shouldn't already know, but...

This has the looks of a monumental, once in a lifetime rabbit hole. These aren't just rich ppl, these are quite literally the LEADERS of Western Civilization.

This might be the tip of the iceberg, which is more reason to know, but the deeper you dig the more you should absolutely be protecting yourself. With trustworthy encrypted VPNs, TOR, whatever, but something.

Don't get your real IP logged if this whole thing goes South. It seems crazy to think you could endanger yourself, but we're literally in uncharted waters here. We don't know how the guys behind the curtain will react when we expose them.

tldr; this is obv gonna be big, protect yourself.

>pepe is love
>pepe is life
>pepe protect ur life

do you need arms?

bump

I love USA again , like childhood me did

>mfw when goofed

shiet

You are wrong. Images absolutely hold power by themselves. That is why they are dangerous. They have a precision of language that can be so fine, we will never see it. They are rarely the originators of the power they hold, but they can still twist power and meaning on their own. Symbols are some of the most powerful things on the planet. Do you really believe Christianity would have had the effect it has had without the cross?

The difference between a star and a pentagram is largely one of intent, but also of interpretation and use. That does not mean there is no inherent power.

This is why I said you must be protestant. You have ditched almost all metaphysical theology. The trinity and transubstantiation seem aberent and wrong to you, even though they are at the heart of the faith.

This guy gets it. It's officially no longer a game.

what are they gonna do , rape me?

>With trustworthy encrypted VPNs, TOR, whatever, but something.
>Don't get your real IP logged if this whole thing goes South. It seems crazy to think you could endanger yourself, but we're literally in uncharted waters here. We don't know how the guys behind the curtain will react when we expose them.
>tldr; this is obv gonna be big, protect yourself.

Too late famalam, been open since the Primaries and going full speed ahead.

I too fear of what will happen if this does go south.

This is still the iceberg part, so all kinds of random ppl have seen what you've seen. I'm telling you, if you are gonna get in it and dig into this rabbit hole? Then you don't want them to know who you are. Would hate for you to have an accident, yanno.

>/TLHG/
Holy shit off yourself.
t. ERP/sug frequenter

He is not a god of chaos. It is simply that mystery appears as chaos, and you have had no dealings with mystery before.

are you the legendary hero solid snake?

there is the theory that saturn was once our sun. ancient cultures refer to it as the dark sun, the first sun, original sun, or just the sun. sungods like ra or quetzacotl also seem to be associated with saturn.
In greek mythology it is said that chronos (saturn) once ruled the sky, until zeus (jupiter) came and threw him of his throne. i imagin it like this. saturn was orbiting our current sun, but so far away you barely can distinguish it from other stars, while the other planets orbited saturn (chronos ruling the sky) then jupiter came from somewhere else in space and knocked the planets out of orbit (zeus overthrowing chronos). that would explain why all planets orbit in the same direction about the sun, because they took the initial orbit from saturn. however that would cause huge catastrophes, tidal waves because of change from the gravitational pull, it getting dark and cold since no light from saturn nor the sun reaches earth for a while until it gets into the suns habitable zone, and possible meteorites since we travel through space. remember the asteroid that allegedly made the dinosaurs extinct? that could be when it happened because it allegedly became dark and cold with huge tidal waves. now you think we arent long enough here to witness that?

290 million year old human footprints discovered in new mexico
earth4all.net/the-290-million-year-old-fossil-human-footprint-really/

3 FUCKING BILLION year old metal spehers with decorative encarvings
amusingplanet.com/2015/07/the-3-billion-year-old-klerksdorp.html1

look at that sumarian tablet with the planet(?) with the star of david being surrounded by other planets (pic related)

BTW sorrry to abuse your thread, but i thought that user is maybe here. also dont be mad because its a bumb

We don't matter. We know nothing. If the stone keeps rolling, and we try and talk, we will just sound crazy, which helps them more.

Can I come? I have experience in time travel and I have my own ninja weapons. I can provide you with a cool ninja mask if you want.

Why would you link a dead page? Is this one of those bots?

Check nice triple dubs.
Oh yeah, I know about that. Annunaki, Nibiru, Zechariah Sitchens, etc.. i also invite you to read the 6th chapter of the Sumerian tablets.

I said this in another thread, but repeating for importance:

I am certain that a whole lot of federal agents are monitoring these threads right this second. Any coordinated efforts are going to be intercepted if you talk about "bringing guns" and such. If any user has thoughts about checking the islands for yourselves, don't tell anyone on here where/ when / with whom / for what. Dont tell anyone using your computer at all - I'm willing to bet you'll be snatched up.

We might be through the looking glass here, people. If you play dangerous games, just be aware you might win dangerous prizes. Be careful, and go with GOD!!

This guy emailed Podesta asking about walnut sauce on pasta

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Steyer

>child advocate

How can this be happening Sup Forums?

It's the end for you

The more the merrier.

I dun goofed tho, what do?

someone post some mad tunes for the thread

godspeed user

Better take a camera too.

Give em what for.

youtube.com/watch?v=lZF6G-fn6v8

no, i just wrote it down in wordpad once because it fitted more often into discussions than i cared to write down the links must have been taken down recently. but you should find stuff under "klerksdrop spheres"

mind to tell me what they are specifically about? will look into it probably some time

Nobody has reached the point of actually getting into no mans land, yet. Well maybe James Comey.

If you need info on how to protect yourself online, Sup Forums is very helpful. Tho I wouldn't start a thread so much as I'd go to their dumb questions general.

>Don't get exposed.

Holy shit.

Too late now.

I'm scared, I know too much.

What do?????

Any smart user out there can tell me how to protect myself from IP FBI ping????

I'm being deadly serious.....

k.keep me posted

Thanks for the info

die for the cause comrade

The 6th chapter of the Sumerian Tablets have to do with "The Creation of Man'. Remember, this predates the bible.

Some will have to

Periscope user?

fuck your owls and cows. just to fuck moloch up im gonna eat some beefhamburgers tomorrow. and your fucking owls cant do nothing either except seeing OOOHHOOOOing. what stupid shit are you guys worshipping?
we at least have the devine punishment of god, the frog plague. so fuck off into your forrest, or farm, or whatever shithole you came frome

LIVESTREAM IT YOU FAGGOT

Godspeed.

should mean "except seeing in the dark and OOOHHOOOOing". god dammit worshipping those creatures is so retarded it is contagious.

I will try and do my best to get a livestream on any site.

OUSIA is the path to control of the physical world, symbol(s) are the path to the control of man.

God damn it, not a time to shitpost right now Aussie.

Do you know what deep shit we are honestly in?

This is serious.

The corruption runs all the way to the FBI, Comey is probably in on this.

I can almost bet my life that there are some very powerful people that are reading this thread right now......

Elites.......

If......if you are lurking.....

Please remember:

I love the Jews.

Spare me.

The FBI is on your side user

>thinking you can control the God of Chaos
kek

PEPE GRANT PROTECTION TO YOUR FOLLOWER AS HE EMBARKS TO THE ENTRANCE OF THE RABBIT HOLE

The more I think about it the more I think Hillary is fucked regardless of what happens Tuesday. Assange has leaked more than enough info to prove collusion btween the DOJ and HRC camp, which gives the congressional oversight committee all it needs to seek out a special prosecutor.

There are ways HRC could block through judges, $ and power, but if she's forced into that we're essentially looking at a civil war in Washington.

The election is Donald Trump v Tim Kaine

HRC cannot survive what's coming.

bump for momentum

Make sure you post up a Welcome to Pleasure Island sign with a timestamp.

youtube.com/watch?v=O04bPRzqEEk

In light of suspected child trafficking scheme revelations by the Clintons and associates.. Here is what is in store for you: "It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble." Luke 17:2

Bump

DIA has your back

Are you aware that:

1- This forum is public
2- It's full of shills
3- Even the press has been talking about Sup Forums and Sup Forums
4- Anyone with anything to hide has already done so
5- You are warning days in advance

Either you are retarded or poorly larping.

Heyo, I'm that user.

I believe in the trinity. I believe in the importance and meaning of the communion. I do not believe that the wine and bread become Jesus' literal flesh and blood as they pass down your throat.

I didn't say symbols aren't important or powerful. But I do not believe that they themselves are the source of that power. I do not need to be looking at or holding a cross for my prayers to have power, and I believe that placing too much importance on symbols is a dangerous slope.

BRING FROGS TO THE ISLAND AND RELEASE THEM

COUNTER THEIR MOLOCH WORSHIP WITH OUR MEME MAGIC

If you go completely covert, they can snuff you out silently and hardly anyone will notice. Going there is almost certainly suicide, better do it loud and proud.

WE FOUND SOMETHING

proof Shill speaks in code (and her friend Pedestal probably does too)

see pic, from FBI Vault drop

Kek will deliver thou from the demons.

Honestly a few guys with rifles and body armor could probably make it inside and stream enough video to get a public reaction.

these plebs dont even have Christ in their life

>telling KEK he can't chaos
silly bitch

You sure about that?

'Maybe some white hats within it like the FBI, but I'd be willing to bet the leaders are corrupt as hell and fuck kids

How many in Congress are owned?

>I believe that placing too much importance on symbols is a dangerous slope.

Leviticus 26:1 - Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up [any] image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I [am] the LORD your God.

KJV

You will be sacrificed to the frog

check'd.

I sleep with the following 3 huge images on the walls within arm's reach:

> Minerva in armor (Rembrandt)
> Almond Blossoms, Red (Van Gogh)
> Dragon eating its tail (Escher)

Who do I worship? Don't think I can say.

inb4 OP is sodomized by Venezuelan pirates and canibalised by the peasants

If doubles it's a one way trip.
Trips is a 3 hour tour, if you know what I mean, Skipper.

This

OP if you can get some redneck gun-toting burgers to come with you, you might actually stand a chance

No one can be trusted unless they have no family left to threaten.

OP,
Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to gather as much photographic evidence while on the island. Life stream if possible.
Blend in, don't wander beyond any boundaries, but let the pics you take capture as much as possible. Fill your SD card with images. Upload all.
We will analyze.

Get back to extraction point and get home alive.

Do not commit Arkacide.

Kekspeed, fgt.

You guys are just going to get shot, bring guns, armor and lots of phones to live stream with.

Make sure it's ST.James little island.

This.
Kek protects fools and Aussies.