How fucked is Hillary if she looses California

How fucked is Hillary if she looses California

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/03/voter-fraud-california-man-finds-dozens-ballots-stacked-outside-home.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eternally.

I think she won't get cali

ye

>implying all those Mexicans are voting Dump

lol, no

oh yea and btw SPREAD THIS
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/03/voter-fraud-california-man-finds-dozens-ballots-stacked-outside-home.html

If Hillary can't get Cali, she is utterly fucked. California is probably the most liberal, degenerate, nigger and spic infested area in the United States, which happen to be her strongest supporters.

How hard can we work to redpill California before election day?

Oh yeah, cause Mexican men love women in power. They're not the least bit sexist at all.

You'd have to somehow convince Mexicans that it's in their best interest to vote Trump.

Yeah I'm sure they love a gringo threatening to kick them out even more...

these double numerals say Trump will win Cali

You're extremely delusional then.

Trump will win the popular vote but mysteriously loose the electoral vote. I have not seen any Hillary signs or stickers. I have seen many Trump signs and stickers. This is in a very liberal college town.

California is northern mexico to whites that live there.

IT is forever blue until RWDS

Most of them aren't mojados, friend.

>tfw I live in Southern California

She might as well tie her own noose if she loses gommiefornia. I don't see it going red unless something highly unlikely happens, eg quakes hit SF and LA pretty fucking hard.

I literally know Mexicans that are voting for Trump.

If you think about it, California's electoral votes should be THROWN OUT because they are letting non-citizens vote. The voting pool is stymied and should be held up to legal standards.

If a state's voting pool is corrupt, the votes should be discounted.

shes going to win cali.

If she doesn't the election is over obviously. I think it's fun to fantasize about, but the way Trump will MAGA is by the small wins.

How the fuck has the Syria issue not been plastered all over the United States? Every time I talk to anyone about it they are completely uninformed. Everyone's just talking about immigrants, guns, abortion, and gays (even though we're past that issue). It's seriously depressing. Clinton's vendetta with Russia should be enough for anyone anywhere to not vote for her.

Im in arguably the most liberal town in CA. This week on the way home from work Ive seen 3 Hillary signs and 2 Trump signs and a guy waving a giant Trump sign from a bridge over the freeway and a Trump banner stretched next to the highway

Oh shit. Pack it up guys, forget the polls, forget demographics, forget voting history.

This guy saw some signs and banners. Trump has Cali locked up.

Every college kid I've seen interviewed says they are voting third party. Cal is 48% Democrat and 27% Republican. The math doesn't add up for Trump but we know how faggy and lazy leftists are maybe they won't vote.

Obviously you're missing the point. #1, Hillary needs to be elected.....war with Russia comes 2nd...lol, then she'll keep it ok to kill 9 month old fetuses. Those are the issues I'm voting on...lol. This shit is so fucked up.

alright you legit sound like CTR, almost bait tier, seeing people displaying who they are voting for in public is important why wouldn't it be. Not sure if bait.

I LITTERALLY think California would go red if it wasn't for vote rigging

lol @ Commiefornia voting red. This state is a lost cause. Even many republicans here are voting for a dope who seizures on air and doesn't know what Aleppo is.

If the vote was by signs and stickers then Trump will win Cal. I only see Bernie and Obama stickers here. Lots of Trump signs and bumper stickers on all the Dodge diesel trucks.

>implying throwing out real life observations is any different
Btw shes only polling about 20% up in CA, a state Obama won by 33%. Shes already fucked

What poll are you seeing that? Every article I see has Hillary at 54% in California.

Yeah, it's important for enthusiasm and that might matter other places. But there isn't any indication in polling or election data to suggest that California is going to flip.

When was the last time someone who was polling 20 points ahead in a state lost that state?

She is but Trump's in the 30s

California is fucked if that happens, I want it to go red, but it is 'safer' blue

>california going red
>texas going blue

The biggest memes of 2016

I'm mexican I'm voting Trump most mexicans i know that can vote are voting trump. I'm prolly whiter than you with your brown nipples

>brown nipples
damn it feels great being Mexican with pink nipples, does it not?

That's actually illegal to say. You're an idiot too. Its not like Cali has a ton of electorals. Fkn tardo.

Like this Mexican says, I think a lot of you would be surprised about Mexican American support for him.

The Mexicans who worked hard as fuck to get here are not cool with illegals getting the same benefits just for being a sneaky little bitch with a pair of boots and a flashlight.

Kek wills it

The majority of the population in the central valley is whatever PC term Mexicans like toe called now and it is still the red area of California. explain that.

The thing about "mexicans" is that they aren't a race. That said, of those people with Mexican origin, I doubt more that 5% actually like Muslims.

Trump may get the "I hate Syrians" vote from various groups otherwise Democrat.

what

>how fucked is Hillary if she looses California
>if she looses California
>looses California
>looses

Trump will lose because his supporters are retards

>tfw even i dont have pink nipples

You pos's it's the fucking somalians chaldeans hipsters and niggers..most illegals don't vote they're afraid of calling the cops even if they get robbed cuz they think everyone is under cover ice...

Cayansen nacos gatos cualquieras and spain with that faggy lisp you guys act like it's classy hahhhaaaa. I bet both you fags use those side purse satchel fresa things

Wtf you moron 55

This tbqh

they compliment an outfit why wouldnt you have one

Califag here, can confirm that I mostly see trump pence signs