How come you guys arent talking about the Drawn Together revival plan?

How come you guys arent talking about the Drawn Together revival plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L527miiCuRM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I missed hearing any news about it like a retard misses the point.

Because i never watched the original, and from what ive seen its utter garbage except for the incest scene

I'm wary about the chance of a revival. Im wondering if Comedy Central would let them keep full creative control and they'll still be just as edgy with the humor but with the current political mindset I don't want the show to catch flak from whiny babies

Its just the facebook page of the show, the creators said they were given one more shot at a revival if dvd sales were good on amazon

>yeah goy, buy our dvd and we are bringing DT back.
>Ohh good goy, the sales soar but sorry we wont bring it back

Also any of the voice actors will give you a phone message too, I think

>>Sup Forums

Has anyone here ever caught an unlikely Drawn Together fan? My sister, a mother of two who's always watching preschool stuff with the kids, and rarely anything 'inappropriate', was visiting. As I was about to go out for groceries, I asked if she needed anything, and listed what I was getting, ending on 'grapes'. Suddenly her eyes lit up and she did a pitch perfect Xandir impression...
"Grapes are fun!"
I was too surprised to stifle a laugh. "Grapes ARE fun!"
And we spent half the afternoon talking about Drawn Together.

>having captain hero whisper sensual things into a phone message

Muh dick

i don't think a drawn together parodying modern cartoons like adventure time and Rick & Morty would work as well as the original and i don't think the classic shows they parodied are relevant anymore

I could easily see them skewering Adventure Time as a noodle-armed indie kid strumming a ukelele. Or even a pony character somewhere.

I feel like the raunchy comedy and animation worked back when it premiered cause the political climate was quite different compared to today. If this was made today it wouldn't work. People would protest it to hell and back.

fuck modern society and all those whiny crybaby pussies this show should do whatever it wants

>Sup Forums
>Not t. Jew Producers

I don't think you belong in a Drawn Together thread.

They aired brickleberry so they should be fine.

Did you fuck her after?

Nah. She doesn't need any more kids.

i thought the movie sucked tho

Wait, how do you get that to happen? I want Woldor to scream obsceneties at me over the phone

>any of the voice actors will give you a phone message
Must be pre-recorded and not personalized, or else the volume of requests for Clara's VA would have made her a little hoarse.

Read the thread.

You cheeky cunt.

>Drawn Together originally ran from 2004-2007
>The Drawn Together Movie: The Movie! came out in 2010 and was poorly received

In only three years, the show went from crude and fun to disappointingly mediocre. Best case scenario, we get The Critic web series. Worst case scenario, we get polarizing, poorly written political humor (which is very likely since they already had a Donal Trump/Richie Rich parody on the show).

>fuck modern society
DT ain't that old come I mean
>October 27, 2004 to November 14, 2007
Fug we're old

I can't see them losing Clara, Captain or Toots. Waldor still feels relevant. Ling Ling could be replaced by a pony knock-off. Xandir and Spanky could become a noodle boy and some sort of meme thing respectively.

>we get polarizing, poorly written political humor
Which they do throughout the show in the first place. So really we'll just get the old show back anyway.

I miss when comedy central had all different kind of shit, every time I turn it on these days its some smug fag with glasses yelling about trump for 30 minutes

The pony princess
The noodle arms guy for standart cartoons
The edgy scientist for adult cartoons
The ballon head cgi guy for cinema
The rebooted character

Some obscure parodies:
A lewd frenchmen for french cartoons
A guy with split personality where each personality is a stereotype of a country for dubs.
etc.

I don't have much hope for a revival after the movie

not many people get WHY the movie sucked it was clearly because they did nothing but bash south park it was cringey if it did it's own thing who knows what we would've gotten

You know there's going to be a horse joke when Tara Strong voices two of the characters.

shut up and buy it goy!

>22
>20's sex symbol

I heard awhile back they are attempting to re-release the series, right?

They did Golan the Intiatible for Fox and made a pilot for Adult Swim called Coffin Dodgers, that proves they've still got it

Well shit I already bought the Party in YOUR box set

I originally had no idea my best friend was into the series, then I found out he was and I'd come over to watch the series with him

Why you dissing Tori?

This show had a brilliant premise but it was completely loathsome with it's shock value humor. I'd only accept a revival if it doesn't try so damn hard to be a more tasteless South Park/Family Guy.

I feel the same way about the Lonely Island

The Pythons for instance had their share of shock humor but they were usually clever first, silly second

Well, some of them seem to be permanently stuck the age they were created. Xander, Wooldor, Spanky, and Toot are probably forever young while the others will age.

I don't think you could do Drawn Together these days.

>The message is literally this

youtube.com/watch?v=L527miiCuRM

>Toot is two years younger than me

Huh don't know how to feel about this. do you think she's desperate enough to fuck an autistic /fit//lit/ manchild like me?

Because the ending was so shit it completely removed any desire in my to watch it again.
Also a revival would probably be equally shit

But isn't Jordan Young, one of the guys who wrote and developed the show, working on Bojack Horseman now?

I kind of hate how the concept of cartoon characters in a reality show can turn into one of the most vulgar and crude things that I've ever seen from animation

I'm even hoping this revival will be more like an actual reality competition, probably with new characters included

Reality tv can be pretty damn "vulgar" and "crude", user

It should stay dead. It was ok but if you are honest then it's just FG tier shock humor.
>lol violence
>lel cancer
>kek suicide
>XD gay rape

SHoulda tried a "Finally Quackers got what he deserved", if just to see the reaction.

Just say Spanky became a viral sensation
Maybe have an episode on him becoming an alt right symbol like pepe
Maybe captain hero could be replaced with a sidekick or son character that apes TTG and how action shows aren't as viable
For a new cast member....maybe a bojack type from a streaming show? Could be someone who's up their own was on being from a mature show and uses depression to make himself seem sympathetic