PACK IT UP PACK IT IN LET ME BEGIN

PACK IT UP PACK IT IN LET ME BEGIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZaz7OqyTHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=KZaz7OqyTHQ

Very Wishful thinking. Though there is a lot of Trump support Boston is too cucked

/781/ here and while there does seem to be 2:1 Trump support never in your wildest dreams would it go blue

if it wasn't for the universities & soccer moms, mass would be red

kek confirms

We need Brady to endorse Trump. It's the only way

Fuck that soccer moms are based as hell. It's the single bitches that cuck it up

I called our cuck of a governor today and talked to his aid about how he's a coward for not supporting trump. Also the moron sent me a pamphlet saying vote no on 4 since it will 'bring a billion dollar industry (more pot shops in colorado than starbux and mc donalds combined)'

I asked them if anyone proof read that because how could you say having conglomerate corporate franchises is better than home grown mom and pop shops?

At least he said he wouldn't take Syrian memefugees. I was keking so hard last year when I walked by protests in the commons. It was always some lady screaming "I am not a criminal". Lol like nobody cares stfu.

Early voted for Trump the other day

I see decent amounts of Trump support anywhere that's not nouveau riche.

Voted no on 4 because fuck weed, look what that shit did for Canadian politics

This. We have a lot of spics and they're almost all awful and everyone knows it.

same for the God Emperor
but YES on 4 because I like freedom

/508/ mafucka

dudeweedlmao is already bad enough where I live and that's in a 50% upper middle class town

I can't imagine how much drug usage is going on in poorer communities, something something opiate of the masses

Carver/Plymouth reporting
I don't know a single human being who's voting for Hillary

I thought Brady already was a Trump supporter. What you need is Ortiz to endorse Trump. Boston will follow Big Papi's lead.

only bothering to vote cause muh weed

This place is cucked to hell, Hillary signs all over the fucking place. It'll never happen

>MA
>Red

NOT WHILE BOSTON AND WORCESTER STILL EXIST

FUCK

>tfw in Boston
>tfw I'm probably the only redpilled person in the city

Somerville
I mailed in my ballot last week

Charlie "The Cuck" Baker is legit owned by big business.

He also put in a tax on Uber to subsidize the failing taxi industry because he is a pathetic faggot who is scared of mexican and arab taxi drivers voting him out.

Fair enough hippie. While you are at the voting booth, do America a favor and also vote for Trump.

Females are brainwashed to shit here,

No fucking way

nigger where u at

meetup at Park St when?

LET ME BEGIN

indeed. Boston bitches are all slaves to negroid culture as well.

This was Trump's walk up song at the only rally I went to, nearly came

boston

>4 Sup Forumsacks show up to Pahk St wearing their MAGA hats
>get shot

>going into Boston with a MAGA hat
Get up to Essex county son!

Worcester confirmed for shit. Everyone there is a failure, the LGBT bullshit is just them trying to pass off their failures as some sort of sexual liberation so they can claim they're oppressed.

Northborough fag here, MAGA

I went with a friend to get sushi at park st the other day and this crazy homeless nigger started screaming at me.

we would def start trouble.

better wear suits and pretend we are with Donny D's campaign.

we have actual drug problems here though
i'd take ten stoners over a single junkie any day

>Salem

Gloucester

I CAME TO WIN

North Shore has one Hillary voter I've seen. Loads of Trumpers, particularly college kids. Tons of people not voting.

>mfw town is majority red
>no candidate shill signs on lawns
>biggest issue is stopping a 40B plan
>police chief is a bro for shall issue
The tears of the Bostonians are delicious. That's what you get for living in Eastie or Allston/Brighton.

Seen more Trump than Hill all around Salem. Lynn is 10,000,000% Trump too

are you western mass mud race?

Lynn is legit hell on earth

BATTLE ME THATS A SIN

Fucked a bit titted alt chick in gloucester, had wings tattooed onto her back and my pandora discovered the RWBY soundtrack on the way back, skipped work the next morning.

That place has always rocked for me.

>My home town mentioned on Sup Forums
This is too fucking real.

[spoiler]Currently trapped in Waltham beceause of my job, fucking hate being this close to the city. Worcester county is not nearly as bad.[/spoiler]

TRUMP WILL WIN MUCH TO THEIR CHAGRIN

if it weren't for the universities and soccer moms, mass would be a nice place to live.

what were you doing there?

IM SHIPPING UP TO BOSTON

tfw Floridian living in Boston for school
tfw no Boston Sup Forums meetup

Less than 10 miles from Gillette.

I WONT EVER SLACK UP PUNK YOU BETTER BACK UP

Pete Rock's "Jump" remix is the one of the best hip hop remixes ever

soon inshallah

where you at bro, near the pru rn

I live in Spencer. Super white and I dont know a single Hillary voter.

I really need to move out west where the dragons are. The coast is beautiful but it is shit people.

Whats even realer is when someone mentions your hometown in pretty good detail in a fucking comic.

Lived there for 20 years man, you don't have to tell me twice. But it looks like everywhere except the beachside ghetto wants Trump.

BATTEL ME THATS A SIN

>live in downtown boston
>nothing but trump signs
haha guess that means mass is going red right guys? xD

is it true that salem is full of fatasses obsessed with the witch shit?

>Everyone I know hates Hillary or hates them both
>Several Trump signs around town

I hope we can improve upon ourselves, this time around.

Booty call and cemetery crawl. I outgrew the spooky shit when I was 12 but after spending 3 years in an office and a dead relationship it was pretty fucking great to get outside at night with some weirdos

Yes, it's a bunch of shit + college town for degenerates

People in Salem hate witch shit, because everyone near Salem goes to Salem for witch shit.

But yeah the women are crazy and great in bed. Fuck witches errday

seen more trump signs in Worcester and Shrewsbury than Hillary ones tbqhfam. That being said I haven't seen many of either.

yes, also retard college kids who go to salem state

Gloucester has a shit ton of weirdos, all it is are fucking drugged out lunatics or SJW college students

#StopThePot

Salem here also. We're outnumbered by absolutely braindead cucks and women, but I bet Trump gets 40% in Mass.

how you guys voting on the questions? Q1-3 voting yes, Q4 leaning yes purely for tax dollars but still on the fence

I hope this happens, my redpilled fiance and I are going to walk over to the local high school and vote. We want to make our country great again. That is all we want. Remember MAGA doesnt end with voting, we have to actually make our country great.

i am voting for DUDE

We really should have a mass Sup Forums meetup.
No Yes Yes No

/781/ reporting in. I had to drive up to the north shore for a few days last week for work and saw more Trump signs and bumper stickers than I thought were possible in this state.

Still too many nigs and liberal pussies in Worcester and the bean for us to ever have a prayer of going red though.

why no on gambling

Massachusetts is going to vote for McGovern.

>Voting yes on a law to keep Suffolk Downs, a temple of human suffering, open by giving them slot machines.

The way the slots ballot is written it can only possibly be applied to Suffolk Downs. I don't know how they managed to pull off this kind of graft, but it's a waste of space and needs to be allowed to die.

my best friend lives in the suffolk downs area, i hope that place fucking suffers if it means i can gamble every weekend

place is a fucking dump but that's the charm, whole area is gonna be crowded

revere does not want the fucking shitshow to continue Suffolk downs,

/692/ here and while all I see is Trump signs, we are way to blue. Way to many college age kids that are all brainwashed. Imagine walking around a small city that is packed to it's ass an surrounded by colleges.

Fucking Alston for example, or Worcester.

Fuck, in Boston alone we have a metric fuck ton of immigrant and student visas, and we are so cucked they can probably vote.

>Slot Machines
>Gambling

Drive to Hampton and throw tokens into some arcade machines. You can get exactly as much noise and light from those, save some money, and grab some fried dough and fireworks on the way home.

kek wills a Mass meet up.

None of them will vote, they don't care. And many are students, they can't vote outside of their state. But we live in a cuck state. Vote red, it is our only hope.

Anybody got a map of the current outlook?

>Attleboro
>inb4 downtown and not South Attleboro master race

They care, they are too brain washed by the (((Education))) in Mass not to.