I'm "phonebanking" at the main Clinton office in California

I'm "phonebanking" at the main Clinton office in California.

what do

Other urls found in this thread:

hbr.org/video/5187346357001/gender-equality-is-making-men-feel-discriminated-against
youtube.com/watch?v=wV8CW8aks1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shart

Tell everyone that "some of them were ok"

you know what comes next

fart

Take a upper decker dump in the bathroom.

Act like you love hillary way too much, like you're a lunatic

Tell them it's cancelled and they have to go home now

"Please vote Hillary, she will strengthen ties with Saudi Arabia and bring niggers to heel!"

Take your MAGA hat out and set it on your desk.

Cut off the wifi

tell your bros that Podesta is a sick pedophile and start a insider revolution

What the fuck is phonebanking?

aussies lend your strength to the spiritbomb

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

This

Call people and tell them that they don't need to vote because HRC has it in the bag.

>good evening sir/mm'am I'm calling from Hillary for president campaign office
>have you read the wikileaks emails containing evidence of Mrs. Clinton's pedophilia
>No? Excellent, can we count on your vote on Tuesday?

Put your hand in your but, rub everything, at least the phones, things they will put in their faces

Ask men you speak to if their wives make more than them. It's been shown that question makes men less likely to view Hillary favorably.

source:
hbr.org/video/5187346357001/gender-equality-is-making-men-feel-discriminated-against

if you´re black, steal shit. it´s your instinct. if you´re white you should go grab some pussy.

Pick me up, take me for a drive, and shoot me while I'm smiling. I fucking hate California.

> (OP)

call the cops. they are aiding a known criminal

Order a cheese pizza.

Keep asking them if they hear that talking.
Who keeps TALKING?
WHY ARE YOU SAYING THAT??
ghrwet
STOP FUCK ING TALKING
RAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tell them that the last hour counts as double

Act like a Redneck Republican and sabotage.

This.

this

>Data queens

What did they mean by this?

If doubles, continue to phonebank, but instead of telling people to vote for Hillary, redpill them about her taking donations from Saudi Arabia, a country where they stone gays and women.

> 95994004
Alright, James O'Keefe.

Start burning through the lists. If they don't monitor calls make the case terrible.

Endorse Trump in every call.

>I would like to remind you that all current inquiries about Mrs. Clinton pedophilia are a result of Russian infiltration into the FBI
>have a nice day

#DraftOurDaughters

Allahu Ackbar

Remind people to get out and vote for Hillary this Wednesday.

Macgyver the fuck out of that office and arrest Hillary before she can flee the country. She must be brought to justice.

Or tackle her, grab her life alert and run for the exit.

Tell as many democrats to vote republican using hillaries money and infrastructure against her.

Order a hot dog without the bun.

Ask for internal polls.

Take a desk far away from everyone and start phone banking for Donald

remind them to vote by twitter ;)

call them all normies and scream REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

video that shit and post

>phonebanking for clinton
>inside california

what the fuck is the point of this? how retarded are your managers that they dont put you to calling people in actual swing states

clinton really is a fucking idiot

Nice one DATA QUEEN

Do you get inbound calls?

OP what are the chances you can leak incriminating evidence they are cheating by encouraging non-citizens to vote?

Do this faggot

>good day sir/mam, I'm calling on behalf of Hilary Clinton's campaign to inform you that you can vote by texting VOTE to 87867(TRUMP)
don't include the bracketed part obviously

Speak rudely to the potential voters. My digits wills it.

Shit a turd in the urinal.

>what do

>first, publish links and passwords here
>then get on phone
>call average joe six pack
>ask for money
>get pushy about millions of dollars
>drop lines about being one of Bill's friends
>mention speaking fees ... $500K or more
>ride on the lolita express for a pool party at Epstein's pleasure island!!

do everything you can to make sure people dont want to vote for Hillary

Do what you're there to do, phonebank.
And record the and post it on vocaroo. You better make it gud. kek demands you inform them Hillary is asking for recruits to show up voluntarily this first week of the election to put boots on the ground in Russia.

An Hero, High Score.

its when volunteers call Republicans or Democrats to ask them if they are going to vote for their candidate

in b4 sha-

:3

What city?

Ask for pizza or a hot dog without a bun.

hide a homemade cell phone signal blocker in the building

Make an internal non-anonymous poll "who would you vote if the elections were today" in the office, print the results and pin them for everyone to see the hypocrisy of this campaign.

they monitor every call ... sometimes force us here if they don't meet certain goals, otherwise they may cut our commission...
its terrible

captains have been absolutely vicious after the recent polling, ive been having to call new hampshire because apparently their internals have her down 6%

i need a clever thing to do without getting in trouble

>what is a landline for 500 Alex

Im pretty sure Californians can call out-of-state voters. And if that's illegal, well obviously Hillary doesn't care since she's above the law

!!!

That's even easier to dismantle

kys Faggot, why would you be there in the first place

i'm not believing these pictures. need proof.

doesnt really look like they have much youth support

for our amusement

>a fucking tent indoors

>commission

Volunteers getting paid nah.

they pay good if you stay there a while

they reward loyalty
and i put phonebank in quotes because a lot of the time I just mark random shit, havent gotten caught for it yet but ive seen some people completely yelled at and it gets ugly sometimes

It's the one that was, is, and always will be a shit.

Moon man

Sacramento?

>yall eat dinner?
>i brought hot dogs without buns
>cheese pasta for desert
>walnut sauce to wash it down

R I V E R S I D E

Pic related

> 1448657585657.jpg
No shit, he just saved them from here.

so in other words: show up?

Cut off the power.

If you want to be a hero
>Find fire alarm
>Pull that shit
>Lock doors behind everyone as they flee
>Lock yourself in for the remaining 4 days
>Call people telling them of the evil
>Get pardoned by trump after few days in jail

If you want to be a shit head and get arrested if you're stupid
>Put laxative in the coffee pot
>Sabotage AC/heating to make working unbearable
>Sabotage toilets to disrupt people and force them to use facilities elsewhere
>Get a ring with a really strong ass magnet on it
>When co-workers walk away pass over their laptop with your ring and fuck their computers

Bring everyone a cheese pizza.

That's how it works, my first job was shilling for David Dewhurst. I quit after my first week but ey had us tell people we were volunteers but we got paid $10 an hour.

Just continue to feed us insider information like internal polls

>not telling them to vote on wednesday

thx

>good evening sir/mam, I am calling from Hillary for president. Can we expect your vote for Hillary in the upcoming election this Nov 9th?
>Yes? Excellent, thank you for you time, and let us all make a difference this Nov 9th.

There you go, now some of them will forget to vote in time.

I'm real close to you, Temecula. Haven't been to riverside personally, but why do you hate this area? It's largely conservative despite the mexicans. There are much worse places in california. *ahem* gilroy *ahem*

not getting the reference, something-something phallic symbols, right?

They are the code words for Hillary's pedophile ring.

>Just continue to feed us insider information like internal polls
yeah, just do this.

Shill for Trump

Where in Cali? 510 here

Come back when you're 18. Should be just in time for the 2024 US election, judging by your post.

>Just continue to feed us insider information like internal polls

this is what i can tell you based on what's been going around and some briefings we've gotten

she's ahead in Nevada by a couple points because latino turnout is strong
she's behind in florida by 2, african americans are screwing her over in the early vote
she's behind in NC by 4
she's behind NH by 6, which the campaign can't figure out why. she moved most of her infrastructure from NH to other states after the primaries so she can't do much but she is having an even in NH in a few days that they scheduled last minute
she's ahead in VA by 3
she's behind in Iowa by 5
she's ahead in PA by 2
behind in AZ by 6 but they think they can make a comeback if latino vote is high and whites don't vote
she's behind in ohio by 5, they've all but given up there, even the ad buys they announced there aren't going to materialize. theyre lying about that

Because the wonderful city of Riverside is known as a commuter. This means that if you don't have a car you'll be living with mom and dad for years!

To make matter even better, our housing market is so shit that we have single story 1 bedroom houses in shit neighborhoods going for half a million. Ain't that just something?

And what could improve the situation more than the local climate? Hot, dusty, and polluted 365 days a year.

With all these great qualities it's almost like no one would want to live here.

she does'nt have much support at all.

thank god for George Soros.

>african americans are screwing her
Kek, Billy is a cuck too

Also we should get back on the vote swapping and focus on these areas where we're behind or making particularly salient points to voters of that state through the social medias

It's a way for self-important idiots to legally harass old people.

youtube.com/watch?v=wV8CW8aks1c