Why don't you stop messing around with the chromosomal jew, and find yourself a nice trans girl to love?

Why don't you stop messing around with the chromosomal jew, and find yourself a nice trans girl to love?

>stripey socks and choker collars
>well-read intellectuals, good at math
>will cook and clean and sew for you
>will go hunting and fishing with you
>will play video games with you
>no sense of entitlement, won't get pissy because you didn't buy her a 48k gold trinket for your anniversary

How can cis women even compete?

Honestly, what are the chances that any of this could be a realistic expectation of a tranny?
Also, if you like pussy, why not try for a functional one and not some inside-out mutilated cock?

Pedro stop, i'll beat your shit into guatemala

>Honestly, what are the chances that any of this could be a realistic expectation of a tranny?
Pretty good actually? Studies show that trans women have an average IQ of about 120. So if your IQ is above average (and this is Sup Forums, so I'm guessing it probably is :P) you can have meaningful conversations with her.

I'm waiting for biological companion bots.

No le hagas al jotingas cabronson

>stick your cock in a mutilated cock and suck on its adams apple
>cater to the mentally corrupt for all time
>try not to think about how itll probably kill itself relatively soon
> 9/10 trannies look like shit

Nope

I hope that those studies are not made by "Mexican intellectuals"

the problem is that even if they're passable, in a few years they'll either just be a man in drag, or dead from suicide. time is not kind to trannies.

I agree with everything you said
>9/10 trannies look like shit
but from what Ive seen more than 80% of trannies look better than most women, all trannies youve seen are the ones posted here to make fun off

When will they ever learn?

Trans girl here.

I agree, we're pretty cool.

There is pretty much none here, it would be dangerous for them.

Trannies are mentally too fucked to have a stable relationship with.

Id'e let a really feminine and cute twink suck my cock tho.

This Thread ...

ye femanon

>Trans girl
I don't give a single shit if you are for Trump, you are not a "girl." You are a depraved faggot.

If you think the only purpose of condoms is pregnancy prevention and hookup bareback with people on grindr, you're asking for an STI.

I wish transfaggots would stop projecting their shit all over everything for a desperate reach for positive cultural association.

That character wasn't trans. She was apparently just hiding her identity to sneak into the academy. When it came out she was a girl, she was fine being called a girl from then on out.

Although I thought that was stupid and destroyed the brotherly bonding of the group. And it took away from young, shy, nerdy boys who could relate to him.

The story was obviously a lie.

>meeting a fagget on grindr
>believing said dude when he said he was a virgin
>even though a whole school bus could have fit through his ass without touching the edges
>oh my, he have diseases??!!

Nobody is _that_ stupid.

This. I'd rather just deal with keeping the bot's software up to date than figuring out some insane bitch's warped psychology.

Also, why don't trannies just admit they're queer? It's 2016.

Why not just get a qt twink bf instead?

It's similar except he's cuter because his body hasn't been ravaged by fucking up his body's chemistry. And there's significantly less mental illness.

>Le "Studies Show" Argument
>Never posts sauce

ISSOU

By having a pussy, and not being COMPLETELY mentally defunct (only partially.)

>qt twink bf
But user.
That would be gay.

Naw I got a dick. Not getting riid of it

It's ok, I don't really need validation from you.:D

A lot do. Not all transgirls want your shrivled up dick. Most want other trannies.

>I agree, we're pretty cool.

No, no you're just weird.

YOU PERSON
I HAVE SEEN YOU HERE TWO MONTHS AGO.
I WANTED TO FIND YOU BUT I COULDN'T!

pls be my trans gf

Why not just find a nice boy to love :)?

I actually dated a trans girl for a while, it's not worth it at all.
don't fall for the meme guys

will snort
will smell like man
will one day lose her voice while having an orgasm and you gonna listen a low grunt after you come in her
will be bald
will have a horrible side-ways look
will have huge hands
will have huge feet
will have smelly feet

will turn 30 one day and ruin your fantasy

>I don't really need validation from you
You are correct. But you need validation from society as a whole in order for your existence to be allowed and the only reason you have that at the moment is because our society has been blind-sided with the religion of Egalitarianism and its sacred child of Equivalency. Another 50 years and you faggots are having DOTR either at the hands of Islamic retards, doo-doo skinned morons from the Turd World, or White traditionalists cleaning out the gene pool.

Pretty much my girlfriend except for the hunting/fishing. Love her to death.

No, the trannies youve seen are posted online with hours of photoshop to look decent. Most look like shit, trust me. A lesbian i was friends with would take me to drag/gay bars and all trannies looked like faggots in a dress.

>find yourself a nice trans girl

Look I get it, you're desperate to leave mexico and get your green card after losing your head but this isn't a dating site.

I'm a straight man who wants to have children, kinda weird eh.

>weird
>not deranged
you havent seen the pozz-cum-jar injection webms, have you?

>will one day lose her voice while having an orgasm and you gonna listen a low grunt after you come in her
I chuckled.

>MFW I have creepers on Sup Forums

Nice words, faggot. You sound pretty mad.

Drag Queens aren't trannies, bruh. They're really just faggots who want attention.

man i really wonder who the fuck you are
like honestly , who would pretend to be a hideous tranny online, what kind of person even are you?

man, woman? gay, straight ? pathetic, evil genius?

We talked in a thread. And we clicked well and i wanted to continue talking to you.
(As a friend.)

And you said i should figure out how to find you. But i couldn't.

You're on Sup Forums, man.
When in doubt, just think it's a jew with an agenda.

Far from being hideous. Tomboyish, sure.

Hungary, don't get a hard on for this much, it's obviously a 400 pound hacker who is using some pictures he found on facebook.

They love attention, if he was real, there would be a time stamp.

delusional leaf
kill yourself

yeah but Sup Forums is on Sup Forums, there's faggots roleplaying anime girls all over the place

i get that, i just don't get this one, its like going on a chat and saying you are chris chan, but NOT trolling anyone, just normally chatting like you literally were chris chan but without trying to make a scene or anything

who does that?? who is behind the screen??

>tomboyish
>a man
>tomboyish
canada pls

I don't even particularly care if it's a 400 pound hacker, we were getting along nicely and i wanted to talk to them.

>Nice words, faggot. You sound pretty mad.
Damn. How could I be so stupid. YOU'RE A FUCKING KIKE. How did I not notice this before?

Good point. Regardless, I posted my girl above and desu I don't regret our relationship 1 bit

good the 1/10 left are total cutes

super, that must mean its really good, i mean, nobody doesn't regret stuff that isn't perfect, in no way do millions of people live sub-existances and not regret it

No
I'm not pretending actually.

Transgirl here, wanna have some fun?

>Trans girl
Well, I'm a simple man.
I want a real man, if I fuck a man.
I want a real woman, if I fuck a woman.
Fuck you and your 21st century made up bullshit.

sorry but today is 4/11 not 11/4

nice try though

do you have discord?
surely you must have discord.

Pidge is a wonderful girl and should not be treated this way.

pls respond

>11 April 2016
Not the date.

More seriously, I'm genuinely surprised.
I hope for you that you are more mentally stable that the previous trans I hanged with.

No need to quote me as if I thought you were ugly or needed to be gassed.

This guys get it. I have nothing against men fucking men or women fucking women. I once even had a wank at a Japanese cartoon with a very feminine man in girls clothing. But let's not pretend that what I did wasn't gay as fuck.

do you live in arizona?

None of that happens on HRT, smell changes to female, cant get bald, young transitioners bones dont grow like mens either

>let's not pretend that what I did wasn't gay as fuck.
If it's cute, it's not gay.

>stripey socks and no collars
If there were any proof of agp weeaboos who get off to the idea of being their 2D waifus, here it is.

But hey, that's just a theory..

do you wanna trade dick pics?

Their hips change quite a bit, too.

>implying traps aren't best

saged

>the previous trans I hanged
that's quite vile even for Sup Forums

more seriously though:

if you don't have discord. get discord.
and add me.
I wanted to talk to you. i can't remember exactly about what, but whatever
NobodyImportant#3015

what

Not in the land of the free.

just use your noggins.

I'm the only non suicidaly depressed conservative tranny I know.

It's cool Leafster

I live in best state.

No.

The Hips don't lie.

Cmon Sup Forumsgbt. You know you would

texas?

>work at target
>some contractors came in tonight and start tearing up carpet and ceiling near bathrooms
>they start to get framing put together for the drywall, it's obviously a room they're working on
>"Hey bossman, what are they building?"
>"A family bathroom, user"
>"...but we already have two"
>"..you know, for the thing, user"

so anyone want to guess how much it costs to build a new bathroom at 1,789 retail locations?

its shopped, they do this all the time, get pics from /soc/ and then just shop the dates and pretend is them

>smell changes to female
no, it doesnt
>cant get bald
yeah, sure lad, there's no baldness, thats why most 30+ trans shave their heads

if HRT cured baldness it would sell like crazy, people waste huge amounts of money in treatments for it

>young transitioners bones dont grow like mens either
yeah sure! look at Jazz Jennings, she surely doesn't look like a 16 yo arab boy, glad she had all that hormonal treatment since little!

that face

>Sarina = vast majority of trannies
Also her dick is too small for my taste.

Nah she's vulgar, not a cute trap.

did for my girl, or atleast the ratio improved and ass is phenomenal

>her

Because I prefer real women to whatever this is

Oh look the tranny can't stop posting pictures of itself.

This is basically how you get redpilled on transfaggots, being on an ***ANONYMOUS*** image board for years and noticing how they constantly have to suck up as much attention as they possible can.

It's funny how the normies say to be accepting of them, but I'm sure if you subject any normie to the amount of annoying bullshit we get from trannies they'd eventually come around to seeing our disgust with them too. Never let anyone tell you they don't do what they do for fucking attention.

yes, this yes, but there is a reason why she charges a lot of thousands dollars to allow you to fuck her

and the saddest fact is that she doesn't even look like a 5/10 when you compare her to real women

the only way for the tranny fantasy to work irl is to attach dicks to real women

>I'm the only non suicidaly depressed conservative tranny I know.

You don't know me, obviously, but you are not alone. Trans. Conservative. Pretty happy.

Though you pass way harder than I do. Bitch.

>Vincent Price Iphone case
This tranny's alright by me.

yeah great idea get a trap and play with her feminine penis for the rest of your life

you should donate your hair to her then, she is going through a rough time since she turned 25

Don't forget their voices sounding like a dude trying and failing to sound like a sexy girl

#NotAllJews

Except my girl doesn't want any attention from that shit. She openly shits on LGBT and Feminist communities. She doesn't have many pictures of herself online either, nor many friends on kikebook for extra brownie victim points. She's stable, loving and fucking cute.

what?
who the fuck are you?

ctrl-F "Im not a faggot"
0 results found

well heres your 1 reply by this poster

Si, amigo.

Lol You're a funny guy.

Oh god, the dutch don't approve. Lawdy lawdy. I need FFS (Which I'll get in Belgium, idk enough about europe to care of thats an insult)

The thing is, the bones don't change with hormones, just fat distribution.

Gotta work on that shit girl. The world ain't gonna conform for us like the other idiots want them too. Just gotta do your best and work on yourself. Also, ESTROGEN IN THE WATER

definitely

>my girl
>my girl
>my girl
So user, why did he leave you?

> And it took away from young, shy, nerdy boys who could relate to him.

#MensRights

Whatever, you'll always have Sheldon.

>This attention seeking faggot again
Nothing makes me more glad to go to work then a ugly narcissist.

Quick question - Why do you wear hats in every picture?

i can dream...